while republicans sit on their hands

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
As a US-led coalition hammers ISIS' oil infrastructure and other financial institutions in the Middle East, the terror group has cut salaries and infighting has broken out within the rank and file and senior leadership.

Reports of infighting within ISIS (also known as the Islamic State, ISIL, or Daesh) aren't new, but increased financial and territorial losses might be worsening the stress fractures that are splintering the group.

The Washington Post reported on Monday that ISIS is now facing an "unprecedented cash crunch" as the coalition ramps up strikes on its sources of wealth. Strikes have been hitting oil refineries and tankers as well as banks and buildings that hold hard cash.

SEE ALSO: The Panama Papers leak reveals just how badly the 1% is screwing everyone else over

ISIS salaries are taking a hit as a result of the financial losses. Some units reportedly aren't being paid at all, and some fighters' salaries have been cut in half, according to The Post.

The salary cuts specifically appear "to have significantly hit the organization's morale," according to Charles Lister, a resident fellow at the Middle East Institute...........sure pubs don't give obama credit for anything cowards republicans ,,,but I repeat myself

As a US-led coalition hammers ISIS' oil infrastructure and other financial institutions in the Middle East, the terror group has cut salaries and infighting has broken out within the rank and file and senior leadership.

Reports of infighting within ISIS (also known as the Islamic State, ISIL, or Daesh) aren't new, but increased financial and territorial losses might be worsening the stress fractures that are splintering the group.

The Washington Post reported on Monday that ISIS is now facing an "unprecedented cash crunch" as the coalition ramps up strikes on its sources of wealth. Strikes have been hitting oil refineries and tankers as well as banks and buildings that hold hard cash.

SEE ALSO: The Panama Papers leak reveals just how badly the 1% is screwing everyone else over

ISIS salaries are taking a hit as a result of the financial losses. Some units reportedly aren't being paid at all, and some fighters' salaries have been cut in half, according to The Post.

The salary cuts specifically appear "to have significantly hit the organization's morale," according to Charles Lister, a resident fellow at the Middle East Institute...........sure pubs don't give obama credit for anything cowards republicans ,,,but I repeat myself

Question. . . How many suicide bombers are really all that worried about their next paycheck?

I'm sure Belgium will be thrilled to hear how effective this colation is in taking the fight to ISIS.
It's a gd war and we're not winning in a week or month We know republicans like fast results from dems but it takes a while longer to do the impossible ...as with the moron repubs gwb's great recession

isis junior varsity infighting. sounds like the obama whitehouse.
Infighting and you mention obama????? Wanna see infighting for real???? Look at the republican party

Well that is what happens when the left goes so far to left and kicks anyone out that does not believe as they do.

Although what you call infighting is not the same as when the DNC did it in the late 70's, when they took their own president..

Infighting and you mention obama????? Wanna see infighting for real???? Look at the republican party

Well that is what happens when the left goes so far to left and kicks anyone out that does not believe as they do.

Although what you call infighting is not the same as when the DNC did it in the late 70's, when they took their own president..
that was then this is now and repubs are making a mockery of the repub party

No the far left does that with their religious dogma through their media sources..

So would you rather be a drone and just agree with your side all the time and have no independent thought like the far left on this board?

No the far left does that with their religious dogma through their media sources..

So would you rather be a drone and just agree with your side all the time and have no independent thought like the far left on this board?
just to let you know I voted for gwb in 2000 ,,,,,,,never again will I vote for a republican

just to let you know I voted for gwb in 2000 ,,,,,,,never again will I vote for a republican

Does not matter! If you will never vote for another republican, then why are you worried about what happens in the RNC?

Forum List

Back