While They Call Trump Hitler, Obama Rolls Thousands of Troops into Poland

Obviously you are a millennial byproduct of public education.
You made a statement that Reagan deployed troops to the East German border. I do not remember that happening.or it being a cause for calling Reagan a war monger. So, unable to substantiate a simple question you are resorting to deflecting by insult posting. You are a little man Weatherman2020 of shallow integrity. Show me wrong by showing when Reagan deployed those troops.
Oh hum.

Trump Will Inherit the Biggest NATO Buildup in Europe Since the Cold War
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-nato-europe-russia/512648/

Actually, your bonafide far right link, is quite a bit of conjecture. Kinda like the Trump compromise goldenshower dossier.
Anyway, I offer up Politifact, the resource you folks like, when it goes after the left but call it partisan, when it addresses the right.
Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel
The Atlantic is a Leftard rag, dufus. Try again.

Wow, just wow. You are one easily manipulated tool!
You are one of those voluntary goose-steppers, who think that any news resources that doesn't bend down and kiss Trump's ass is "Fake News" or leftist.
I know, public school educated and then, that was it!
Why would I waste my time, with someone so dumbed down.
Stupid as a two bob watch. The Atlantic is a leftist rag.

Media Bias » Politics Unspun

http://www.answers.com/mobile/Q/Is_the_atlantic_magazine_liberal_or_conservative

It's a bad move. I don't understant why Mr. Obama wants to provoke Russia. :dunno:
There's no need in my opinion!
And plus in a few days a new government will be in charge and things like that should get more difficult Mr. Trump's work. :eek:

Look up KRISTALLNACHT. He is attempting to provoke civil conflict here while he is aggravating attack worldwide, in order to create a situation where he and the left wing communists can overthrow our constitutional republic and establish a communist regime.

Forum List

Back