While They Call Trump Hitler, Obama Rolls Thousands of Troops into Poland

Ther Is absolutely no reason for our troops to be in Poland!!
Our noble peace prize winner seems like he is trying to provoke a war with Russia! God only knows why. The man is a fucking moron!
Why do you think being in Polland with troops is PROVOKING a war? If Polland WANTS us there, and IT IS Polland's land and country, why would Russia even be upset, if they had no plans to do another Crimea?

What's the big deal that would make Russia upset? Do they think we are going to move our troops in to Russia?
I just want to know what is the supposed purpose of placing our troops in Poland?

To deter Russia.
I think the Trumpsters need to catch up on some important stuff.
Putin says Romania, Poland may now be in Russia's cross-hairs
But Trumpsters don't care if Russia wants to expand and invade sovereign nations. After all, Putin and Trump think each other are great people.

Look at this map

and tell me if Putin does not have a a valid reason to be concerned

U.S.-Bases-Near-Russia.jpg

Last edited:
I know Reagan was called a warmonger. You specifically mentioned the deployment of troops on the border with East German. That was my question. You made the claim so I assume you have some details. Otherwise, it appears you just made that statement up.
Obviously you are a millennial byproduct of public education.
You made a statement that Reagan deployed troops to the East German border. I do not remember that happening.or it being a cause for calling Reagan a war monger. So, unable to substantiate a simple question you are resorting to deflecting by insult posting. You are a little man Weatherman2020 of shallow integrity. Show me wrong by showing when Reagan deployed those troops.
Oh hum.

Trump Will Inherit the Biggest NATO Buildup in Europe Since the Cold War
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-nato-europe-russia/512648/

Actually, your bonafide far right link, is quite a bit of conjecture. Kinda like the Trump compromise goldenshower dossier.
Anyway, I offer up Politifact, the resource you folks like, when it goes after the left but call it partisan, when it addresses the right.
Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel
The Atlantic is a Leftard rag, dufus. Try again.

Wow, just wow. You are one easily manipulated tool!
You are one of those voluntary goose-steppers, who think that any news resources that doesn't bend down and kiss Trump's ass is "Fake News" or leftist.
I know, public school educated and then, that was it!
Why would I waste my time, with someone so dumbed down.

Our noble peace prize winner seems like he is trying to provoke a war with Russia! God only knows why. The man is a fucking moron!
Why do you think being in Polland with troops is PROVOKING a war? If Polland WANTS us there, and IT IS Polland's land and country, why would Russia even be upset, if they had no plans to do another Crimea?

What's the big deal that would make Russia upset? Do they think we are going to move our troops in to Russia?
I just want to know what is the supposed purpose of placing our troops in Poland?
I'm certain if you and I did some digging and reading on some good foreign policy magazine sites, you and I both could find out...

it certainly is not something Nato and the US decided to do out of thin air....or to start a ''war'' with Russia or to hurt poor Donald Trump's feelings and bromance with Putin....there is more to it...what exactly the ''more to it'' means, it's for you and me to find out....I know I'll be doing some reading up on it...

The word is Poland.

I'm certain if you and I did some digging and reading on some good foreign policy magazine sites, you and I both could find out...

it certainly is not something Nato and the US decided to do out of thin air....or to start a ''war'' with Russia or to hurt poor Donald Trump's feelings and bromance with Putin....there is more to it...what exactly the ''more to it'' means, it's for you and me to find out....I know I'll be doing some reading up on it...
It is about the enclave of Kaliningrad and the threat towards the Baltics.

Kaliningrad is an enclave that sits between Poland and the Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia). When Russian jets recently made flyovers over US ships they came from the Naval Airbase at Kaliningrad. In addition, any quick response force needed to protect US troops already stationed in the Baltics would come out of neighbor Poland. Hence, the recent deployments are reinforcements to already deployed forces. Since Russia started deploying on the borders of the Baltics and holding "drills" the same way they did on the Ukraine border before sending forces into Ukraine, it would he highly irresponsible not to provide reinforcements and force protection for our troops who are already deployed in those areas.

Hussein in Chief....with a few hours left.....is trying to leave as much chaos as possible.....

Burn in Hell now and from now on.....you piece of garbage Barry Soetoro.

You scum.

You filth.

Kaliningrad is an enclave that sits between Poland and the Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia). When Russian jets recently made flyovers over US ships they came from the Naval Airbase at Kaliningrad. In addition, any quick response force needed to protect US troops already stationed in the Baltics would come out of neighbor Poland. Hence, the recent deployments are reinforcements to already deployed forces. Since Russia started deploying on the borders of the Baltics and holding "drills" the same way they did on the Ukraine border before sending forces into Ukraine, it would he highly irresponsible not to provide reinforcements and force protection for our troops who are already deployed in those areas.
THANK YOU!

I had read a little bit about this and was going to read up some more on it to understand it better! Just hadn't had a chance...!

The word is Poland.
TY very much! :)
I went back and corrected my spelling!

Can you miserable piece of shit explain clearly and succinctly why the US needs troops in the Baltic States?

Are you a war profiteer?

Why must US taxpayers pay for defending the Baltic States?

/

Hussein in Chief....with a few hours left.....is trying to leave as much chaos as possible.....

Burn in Hell now and from now on.....you piece of garbage Barry Soetoro.

You scum.

You filth.
Do you comprehend that American forces have been in those areas since they became NATO allies? Russia is the one who began the build-up of forces on the border and has conducted harassment toward those already deployed forces. These new forces are reinforcements sent as backup and support for the already deployed forces. It would be irresponsible to do otherwise.

Can you miserable piece of shit explain clearly and succinctly why the US needs troops in the Baltic States?

Are you a war profiteer?

/
They are part of NATO. We signed an agreement with them that promises our support if they are attacked. They have contributed troops to our efforts in Afghanistan and in Iraq. They also contributed to the war against terrorism by allowing secret prisons.
Unless we want to break our agreement we need to be there.

Sure, but his heart's in the right place and he has a wonderful smile.

And really, isn't that enough?

He's like a kid that pisses in the sandbox because he doesn't want the next recess to play in his sandbox. One difference: Obama just took a shit in the sandbox. Classy.

Suspect Trump will reverse immediately.
Yes, Trump will surely shit in the US's sandbox. His intention to give Europe to the Russian Bear is all too transparent.

Look at the peace loving liberals cheering on our war mongering president as he tries to provoke a military crisis with Russia.
Asshole, I was on base, in uniform, when we stopped those Soviet ships off Cuba. With Putin running Russia, I see little differance between the Soviet Union and Russia today. In the old terms, you would be a fellow traveler.

Look at the peace loving liberals cheering on our war mongering president as he tries to provoke a military crisis with Russia.
Asshole, I was on base, in uniform, when we stopped those Soviet ships off Cuba. With Putin running Russia, I see little differance between the Soviet Union and Russia today. In the old terms, you would be a fellow traveler.
What's your point, asshole?

Are you a war profiteer?

/
They are part of NATO. We signed an agreement with them that promises our support if they are attacked. They have contributed troops to our efforts in Afghanistan and in Iraq. They also contributed to the war against terrorism by allowing secret prisons.
Unless we want to break our agreement we need to be there.

I support president Trump. Fuck NATO. Let them defend themselves.

What's your point, asshole?

He is a warmonger.

To deter Russia.
I think the Trumpsters need to catch up on some important stuff.
But Trumpsters don't care if Russia wants to expand and invade sovereign nations. After all, Putin and Trump think each other are great people.

Look at this map

and tell me if Putin does not have a a valid reason to be concerned

U.S.-Bases-Near-Russia.jpg

Is he worried about someone draping US flags that are hundreds of miles long over a bunch of other countries? ;)

Sure, but his heart's in the right place and he has a wonderful smile.

And really, isn't that enough?

He's like a kid that pisses in the sandbox because he doesn't want the next recess to play in his sandbox. One difference: Obama just took a shit in the sandbox. Classy.

Suspect Trump will reverse immediately.
Yes, Trump will surely shit in the US's sandbox. His intention to give Europe to the Russian Bear is all too transparent.

Ah, a prognosticator I see.

Pardon me if I don't accept your predictions as fact quite yet...as super smart as I'm sure you are.

Surely...

Forum List

Back