While They Call Trump Hitler, Obama Rolls Thousands of Troops into Poland

CrusaderFrank and LordBrownTrout and the fascist warmongers of the Alt Right and Far Right support Russia's warmongering.

Russia will not be allowed beyond its border.

Its obamas, clintons, mccains, grahams and the rest of the soros, eu, un type globalists who are desperately trying to instigate a ww with russia.

Exactly where they belong, to tell Putin and our American fascists "no."

Whatever happened to the antiwar Left?
WE DO NOT WANT WAR

for goodness sake!

YOU right winger war lovers need to STOP PUSHING this WAR meme!

sheesh!!!!

We are trying to PREVENT war, PREVENT an INVASION of Russia in to our allies' countries in Eastern Europe.

No we're not. We're meddling right in russias back yard. We're sending troops and personnel to their border. O is and has been trying to instigate war. Preventing war? I know you're not serious.
bull crud, mere bull crud!

YOU need to do some READING! And not propaganda crap!

WE DO NOT WANT WAR

for goodness sake!

sheesh!!!!

We are trying to PREVENT war, PREVENT an INVASION of Russia in to our allies' countries in Eastern Europe.

No we're not. We're meddling right in russias back yard. We're sending troops and personnel to their border. O is and has been trying to instigate war. Preventing war? I know you're not serious.

This isnt crud:

Obama sends hundreds of tanks to Russian border - Fort Russ

Russian subs are now... and have been, patrolling right off our east coast... have they been trying to provoke us? How do you feel about them being there???
:rofl::link:
Just Google

Russian subs off east coast.....

I am on my Kindle and have not figured out copy and paste ....and a lot of other things yet. :p

Historical evidence shows that the former USSR REACTED to US militarism.

If Putin was seeking a military confrontation he would have not care who was elected US president.

The only ones who want a confrontation are you and the rest of the dingleberries.

Russian subs are now... and have been, patrolling right off our east coast... have they been trying to provoke us? How do you feel about them being there???
Just Google

I am on my Kindle and have not figured out copy and paste ....and a lot of other things yet. :p

If Putin was seeking a military confrontation he would have not care who was elected US president.

The only ones who want a confrontation are you and the rest of the dingleberries.

Wait, why would Putin not care who was president if he were seeking military confrontation? You don't think who is president might have an effect on a military conflict?

WE DO NOT WANT WAR

for goodness sake!

sheesh!!!!

Are you saying that there are no US, excuse me , NATO, troops in Poland?

Do you have any idea where Poland is located?

If you are too stupid to understand the ramifications why are you posting?

/

Just Google

Wait, why would Putin not care who was president if he were seeking military confrontation? You don't think who is president might have an effect on a military conflict?

Absolutely, it does.

Fucking Killary was promising the warmongers WWIII if Russia didn't backdown in Syria.

That was ENOUGH for me to vote AGAINST her.

WE DO NOT WANT WAR

for goodness sake!

sheesh!!!!

This isnt crud:

Obama sends hundreds of tanks to Russian border - Fort Russ
:rofl:

of course it is!

from the article, Polland wants us there, all of the EU wants us there...

Soldiers in camouflage with tanks and other vehicles crossed into southwestern Poland on Thursday morning from Germany and headed for Zagan, their planned base. Poland's prime minister and defense minister said they would attend official ceremonies Saturday celebrating the Americans' arrival.

The deployment "symbolizes a turn in our efforts on this front, and is an important part of our continued effort to deter Russian aggression and maintain a free Europe," U.S. European Command spokeswoman Meghan Henderson responded.

U.S. and other Western nations have carried out exercises on NATO's eastern flank, but this deployment -- which includes around 3,500 U.S. troops -- marks the first-ever continuous deployment to the region by a NATO ally. It represents a commitment by President Barack Obama to protect a region that became deeply nervous when Russia stormed Ukraine and took over Crimea in 2014, and then began backing rebels in Ukraine's east.

The question you have to ask yourself is why?
Why now?

I find it sad that so many are so ill-informed.
You folks realize that we HAD a treaty with the Ukraine? They gave up their Nuclear Weapons because we and others assured them we would protect them from aggression. Obama broke that treaty and NOW he wants to act tough?
Fuck him.

Soldiers in camouflage with tanks and other vehicles crossed into southwestern Poland on Thursday morning from Germany and headed for Zagan, their planned base. Poland's prime minister and defense minister said they would attend official ceremonies Saturday celebrating the Americans' arrival.

The deployment "symbolizes a turn in our efforts on this front, and is an important part of our continued effort to deter Russian aggression and maintain a free Europe," U.S. European Command spokeswoman Meghan Henderson responded.

U.S. and other Western nations have carried out exercises on NATO's eastern flank, but this deployment -- which includes around 3,500 U.S. troops -- marks the first-ever continuous deployment to the region by a NATO ally. It represents a commitment by President Barack Obama to protect a region that became deeply nervous when Russia stormed Ukraine and took over Crimea in 2014, and then began backing rebels in Ukraine's east.

Why now?
because we have a commitment to protect our allies and the appearance Mr.Trump thinks Russia is our ally and the EU isn't, and would allow Russia to take back the soviet bloc countries???

Why now?
because we have a commitment to protect our allies and the appearance Mr.Trump thinks Russia is our ally and the EU isn't, and would allow Russia to take back the soviet bloc countries???

Bullshit

Show me the CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISO WHICH MANDATES that we protect our allies. The OPPOSITE IS TRUE.

• "Commerce with all nations, entangling alliances with none, should be our motto." --Thomas Jefferson to T. Lomax, 1799.

Why now?

You had the same commitment when the Russians took Crimea. You had a treaty signed in 1994. In exchange for the Ukrainians giving up their Nukes we promised to protect them. Barak Obama is an asshole coward, so again I ask, why now?

Obama on removing missile defense in eastern Europe: "I can be more flexible after the election". After the election he pulled them out. Now he wants troops in Poland to provoke the Russians because Trump will be President and he wants to dump another crisis in his lap. He's a child who is trying to provoke a superpower for political purposes.

Forum List

Back