While They Call Trump Hitler, Obama Rolls Thousands of Troops into Poland

Ther Is absolutely no reason for our troops to be in Poland!!
Our noble peace prize winner seems like he is trying to provoke a war with Russia! God only knows why. The man is a fucking moron!

Trump doesn't even look like Hitler! But Harry Reid could pass as Hitlers Brother.

I woulda said "sister" but there were a few pictures around of Dingy Harry while his face was so much after his exercise machine raped him that he couldn't shave.
the weight machine was a republican,,,if the weight machine was a pissed off democrat, it would of taken off one of Harrys dicks

Trump trashes NATO and the only world leader who praises him is Putin.

Are you people really incapable of connecting the dots?

So far I've seen nothing from you that speaks of anything but partisanship.
I find it sad that so many are so ill-informed.
You folks realize that we HAD a treaty with the Ukraine? They gave up their Nuclear Weapons because we and others assured them we would protect them from aggression. Obama broke that treaty and NOW he wants to act tough?

Our noble peace prize winner seems like he is trying to provoke a war with Russia! God only knows why. The man is a fucking moron!

Correct.

That is PRECISELY what CIA Director Dulles did in Cuba. He fed JFK bullshit information in order to force JFK to send in ground troops.

Whatever happened to the antiwar Left?
WE DO NOT WANT WAR

for goodness sake!

YOU right winger war lovers need to STOP PUSHING this WAR meme!

sheesh!!!!

We are trying to PREVENT war, PREVENT an INVASION of Russia in to our allies' countries in Eastern Europe.

No we're not. We're meddling right in russias back yard. We're sending troops and personnel to their border. O is and has been trying to instigate war. Preventing war? I know you're not serious.
bull crud, mere bull crud!

YOU need to do some READING! And not propaganda crap!

This isnt crud:

Obama sends hundreds of tanks to Russian border - Fort Russ
:rofl:

of course it is!

I guess family members in military are lying to me.

Now you can get your panties in a bigger wad, US infantry is now in Finland...and Norway....

WE DO NOT WANT WAR

for goodness sake!

YOU right winger war lovers need to STOP PUSHING this WAR meme!

sheesh!!!!

We are trying to PREVENT war, PREVENT an INVASION of Russia in to our allies' countries in Eastern Europe.

No we're not. We're meddling right in russias back yard. We're sending troops and personnel to their border. O is and has been trying to instigate war. Preventing war? I know you're not serious.

This isnt crud:

of course it is!

When a soldier signs a contract,the opinion of what happens to the soldier is a mute subject...

This isnt crud:

of course it is!

When a soldier signs a contract,the opinion of what happens to the soldier is a mute subject...

Not the point son, is it?
Why is Obama putting troops in Poland ?

This isnt crud:

of course it is!

I have family members headed there. Not sure what that has to do with opinion.

Russian subs are now... and have been, patrolling right off our east coast... have they been trying to provoke us? How do you feel about them being there???
:rofl::link:
Just Google

Russian subs off east coast.....

I am on my Kindle and have not figured out copy and paste ....and a lot of other things yet. :p

Historical evidence shows that the former USSR REACTED to US militarism.

If Putin was seeking a military confrontation he would have not care who was elected US president.

The only ones who want a confrontation are you and the rest of the dingleberries.

Wait, why would Putin not care who was president if he were seeking military confrontation? You don't think who is president might have an effect on a military conflict?

Absolutely, it does.

Fucking Killary was promising the warmongers WWIII if Russia didn't backdown in Syria.

That was ENOUGH for me to vote AGAINST her.

OK, but that directly contradicts the statement you made that I was responding to. :dunno:

Why do you think being in Poland with troops is PROVOKING a war? If Poland WANTS us there, and IT IS Poland's land and country, why would Russia even be upset, if they had no plans to do another Crimea?

What's the big deal that would make Russia upset? Do they think we are going to move our troops in to Russia?

Last edited:
Why do you think being in Polland with troops is PROVOKING a war? If Polland WANTS us there, and IT IS Polland's land and country, why would Russia even be upset, if they had no plans to do another Crimea?

What's the big deal that would make Russia upset? Do they think we are going to move our troops in to Russia?
I just want to know what is the supposed purpose of placing our troops in Poland?

Troops were deployed on that border since the end of WWII. What are you talking about?
Read the links in the link and edjewkate yourself.
I know Reagan was called a warmonger. You specifically mentioned the deployment of troops on the border with East German. That was my question. You made the claim so I assume you have some details. Otherwise, it appears you just made that statement up.
Obviously you are a millennial byproduct of public education.
You made a statement that Reagan deployed troops to the East German border. I do not remember that happening.or it being a cause for calling Reagan a war monger. So, unable to substantiate a simple question you are resorting to deflecting by insult posting. You are a little man Weatherman2020 of shallow integrity. Show me wrong by showing when Reagan deployed those troops.
Oh hum.

Trump Will Inherit the Biggest NATO Buildup in Europe Since the Cold War
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-nato-europe-russia/512648/

Actually, your bonafide far right link, is quite a bit of conjecture. Kinda like the Trump compromise goldenshower dossier.
Anyway, I offer up Politifact, the resource you folks like, when it goes after the left but call it partisan, when it addresses the right.
Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

Read the links in the link and edjewkate yourself.
I know Reagan was called a warmonger. You specifically mentioned the deployment of troops on the border with East German. That was my question. You made the claim so I assume you have some details. Otherwise, it appears you just made that statement up.
Obviously you are a millennial byproduct of public education.
You made a statement that Reagan deployed troops to the East German border. I do not remember that happening.or it being a cause for calling Reagan a war monger. So, unable to substantiate a simple question you are resorting to deflecting by insult posting. You are a little man Weatherman2020 of shallow integrity. Show me wrong by showing when Reagan deployed those troops.
Oh hum.

Trump Will Inherit the Biggest NATO Buildup in Europe Since the Cold War
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-nato-europe-russia/512648/

Actually, your bonafide far right link, is quite a bit of conjecture. Kinda like the Trump compromise goldenshower dossier.
Anyway, I offer up Politifact, the resource you folks like, when it goes after the left but call it partisan, when it addresses the right.
Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel
The Atlantic is a Leftard rag, dufus. Try again.

Why do you think being in Polland with troops is PROVOKING a war? If Polland WANTS us there, and IT IS Polland's land and country, why would Russia even be upset, if they had no plans to do another Crimea?

I just want to know what is the supposed purpose of placing our troops in Poland?

To deter Russia.
I think the Trumpsters need to catch up on some important stuff.
Putin says Romania, Poland may now be in Russia's cross-hairs
Putin says Romania, Poland may now be in Russia's cross-hairs
But Trumpsters don't care if Russia wants to expand and invade sovereign nations. After all, Putin and Trump think each other are great people.

Forum List

Back