While They Call Trump Hitler, Obama Rolls Thousands of Troops into Poland

Funny how Reagan was a warmonger for deploying US troops on the border of East Germany.
Troops were deployed on that border since the end of WWII. What are you talking about?
Read the links in the link and edjewkate yourself.
I know Reagan was called a warmonger. You specifically mentioned the deployment of troops on the border with East German. That was my question. You made the claim so I assume you have some details. Otherwise, it appears you just made that statement up.

Funny how Reagan was a warmonger for deploying US troops on the border of East Germany.
Troops were deployed on that border since the end of WWII. What are you talking about?
I know Reagan was called a warmonger. You specifically mentioned the deployment of troops on the border with East German. That was my question. You made the claim so I assume you have some details. Otherwise, it appears you just made that statement up.
Obviously you are a millennial byproduct of public education.

Here we are,,,,AGAIN! The Trumpsters attacking America and protecting Russia.
You know that Russia. The one that attacked America's election to destabilize America internally and externally. The election process that over a million Americans died protecting because it's a main cornerstone that our Forefathers created.
It wasn't that long ago, conservatives would applaud this troop move to deter Russia. Russia was and still is viewed and a threat to the US. But that was before some conservatives abandoned their patriotism, because their new hero is attached at the hip to Russia's leader. Now, they are pro-Russia and anti-patriotic.

You made a statement that Reagan deployed troops to the East German border. I do not remember that happening.or it being a cause for calling Reagan a war monger. So, unable to substantiate a simple question you are resorting to deflecting by insult posting. You are a little man Weatherman2020 of shallow integrity. Show me wrong by showing when Reagan deployed those troops.

You know that Russia. The one that attacked America's election to destabilize America internally and externally. The election process that over a million Americans died protecting because it's a main cornerstone that our Forefathers created.
It wasn't that long ago, conservatives would applaud this troop move to deter Russia. Russia was and still is viewed and a threat to the US. But that was before some conservatives abandoned their patriotism, because their new hero is attached at the hip to Russia's leader. Now, they are pro-Russia and anti-patriotic.
Many of these same people criticized the US for not properly responding when Russian fighter jets buzzed a US destroyer in international waters off the coast of Kaliningrad on the Baltic Sea. Kaliningrad is a Russian enclave with a Naval base and Airbase with a common border with Poland. The increased troop level is a direct response to that harassment. Kaliningrad can now be overwhelmingly overrun with conventional NATO forces and with Poland also bordering on Lithuania, another NATO allie is being reinforced with a quick reaction force.

You made a statement that Reagan deployed troops to the East German border. I do not remember that happening.or it being a cause for calling Reagan a war monger. So, unable to substantiate a simple question you are resorting to deflecting by insult posting. You are a little man Weatherman2020 of shallow integrity. Show me wrong by showing when Reagan deployed those troops.
Oh hum.

Trump Will Inherit the Biggest NATO Buildup in Europe Since the Cold War
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-nato-europe-russia/512648/

Oh hum.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-nato-europe-russia/512648/
You are deflecting, confirming your lack of integrity once again. You claimed Reagan deployed extra troops to the East German border and that caused people to call him a warmonger, insinuating that the current NATO build up istherefore Obama warmongering. The foundation of your argument is that Reagan deployed troops in a similar fashion that Obama is deploying troops. That is an apparent falsehood you are unable to back up.
For the record, Reagan's deployment of missiles and the star wars initiative is what gave him the warmonger title.

When Obama Meddled in Israel’s Election | MadisonsCPC

Oh hum.

You are deflecting, confirming you lack of integrity once again. You claimed Reagan deployed extra troops to the East German border and that caused people to call him a warmonger, insinuating that the current NATO build up is therefore Obama warmongering. The foundation of your argument is that Reagan deployed troops in a similar fashion that Obama is deploying troops. That is an apparent falsehood you are unable to back up.
For the record, Reagan's deployment of missiles and the star wars initiative is what gave him the warmonger title.
Dumbass millennial displays the quality of public education yet again.

Remember when Hitler had a Jewish son in law, had his daughter convert to Judaism and supported Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel?

Exactly where they belong, to tell Putin and our American fascists "no."
Whatever happened to the antiwar Left?
Since you did not support it then, yet you don't support the digital age warriors today of the left and center and responsible right, tell us "what does that mean."
Jake? Tequila and posting are a bad mix

Since you did not support it then, yet you don't support the digital age warriors today of the left and center and responsible right, tell us "what does that mean."
Jake? Tequila and posting are a bad mix
--WOW

--LOL

LOL
Laughs on you
I bet the Muslim apologist (you included) in Utah are devastated.

Mormon apostles, major Utah figures to attend Trump inauguration
That makes no sense at all. LDS GAs always go to the Inauguration. So you are yelling the status quo is the . . . status quo.

And that the satire is that Trump will change very little that which Obama brought to pass, and the troops yes will stay in Poland.

I know it is hard, tw, but focus.

WE DO NOT WANT WAR

for goodness sake!

YOU right winger war lovers need to STOP PUSHING this WAR meme!

sheesh!!!!

We are trying to PREVENT war, PREVENT an INVASION of Russia in to our allies' countries in Eastern Europe.

WE DO NOT WANT WAR

for goodness sake!

YOU right winger war lovers need to STOP PUSHING this WAR meme!

sheesh!!!!

We are trying to PREVENT war, PREVENT an INVASION of Russia in to our allies' countries in Eastern Europe.

No we're not. We're meddling right in russias back yard. We're sending troops and personnel to their border. O is and has been trying to instigate war. Preventing war? I know you're not serious.

CrusaderFrank and LordBrownTrout and the fascist warmongers of the Alt Right and Far Right support Russia's warmongering.

Russia will not be allowed beyond its border.

Forum List

Back