Whistle Blower Outted -- It is a Brennen era operative....

READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

The IG s response to the false allegations the form was recently changed
in all fairness, quoting CNN anymore is worse that brietbart.
in all fairness, if you actually clicked on the link, they posted the IG's actual statement, in full.... :tu:
it was CNN - could tell form hovering and not going to bother with them anymore than fox news, infowars or any other emotionally based site of bullshit.
4 or 5 stories being wrong out of 1000 written, is a GOOD track record of telling the Truth imo
wrong is one thing.

lying is another and that's been proven time and time again. once you're busted for lying then all comes into question.

in any event, tired of talking to one-sided people who will never admit their dog has fleas and bitch at the neighbors dogs for the same.
BUT your dog is king of the strongest nation on the planet I don't give a shit about the old dogs your morons care so much about Your dog needs his nads cut off

in all fairness, quoting CNN anymore is worse that brietbart.
in all fairness, if you actually clicked on the link, they posted the IG's actual statement, in full.... :tu:
it was CNN - could tell form hovering and not going to bother with them anymore than fox news, infowars or any other emotionally based site of bullshit.
4 or 5 stories being wrong out of 1000 written, is a GOOD track record of telling the Truth imo
wrong is one thing.

lying is another and that's been proven time and time again. once you're busted for lying then all comes into question.

in any event, tired of talking to one-sided people who will never admit their dog has fleas and bitch at the neighbors dogs for the same.
BUT your dog is king of the strongest nation on the planet I don't give a shit about the old dogs your morons care so much about Your dog needs his nads cut off
see - i disagree with you so you make trump MY DOG - OF WHICH i never said he was.

you are just incapable of seeing the difference. that's on you, DOG. not me.

Sometimes you want to knock your head against a wall talking to republicans Trump asks for help from Russia Ukraine and China knowing it's impeachable and he says Whadda you gonna do about it and repubs bow down asking for another
Wrong, as always. Asking a foreign government to investigate a crook is not "asking for election help."
Bidens ARE NOT CROOKS,,,,,,, investigating Biden IS helping trump election.......Your repub friends are trying to pull the same lying shit they did with Hillary
Everything we said about Hillary is true. She is a crook, and Biden is a crook. It's clear that the BIden family has gotten very rich off his trips to Ukraine and China. Anyone who says there is no evidence of corruption is a lying douchebag.
and anyone supporting this scumbag in our WH is a traitorous POS AND I promise I won't vote for Hill or Bidens son
Trump is shoveling out the stables. That's why piles of shit like you and the Dims in Congress hate him so much.

You will vote for that proven liar Warren.

wrong is one thing.

see - i disagree with you so you make trump MY DOG - OF WHICH i never said he was.

you are just incapable of seeing the difference. that's on you, DOG. not me.
Sorry ice but I can only go by what I read here

Sometimes you want to knock your head against a wall talking to republicans Trump asks for help from Russia Ukraine and China knowing it's impeachable and he says Whadda you gonna do about it and repubs bow down asking for another
Wrong, as always. Asking a foreign government to investigate a crook is not "asking for election help."
Bidens ARE NOT CROOKS,,,,,,, investigating Biden IS helping trump election.......Your repub friends are trying to pull the same lying shit they did with Hillary
Everything we said about Hillary is true. She is a crook, and Biden is a crook. It's clear that the BIden family has gotten very rich off his trips to Ukraine and China. Anyone who says there is no evidence of corruption is a lying douchebag.
and anyone supporting this scumbag in our WH is a traitorous POS AND I promise I won't vote for Hill or Bidens son
Trump is shoveling out the stables. That's why piles of shit like you and the Dims in Congress hate him so much.

Beg pardon bri ,we hate him because he's a lying piece of crap because he hides from the truth and because he makes America worse not better He's unfit for this or any office,

Likely both the same person or they cross referenced a lot
Either way
Fake (as usual)

A CIA analyst just stopped short of naming the whistle-blower who he described as a LEAKER not a protected whistle-blower. He also went on to explain that the form and requirement for first hand knowledge were removed specifically for this leaker in an attempt to give him/her cover and make it so they can not be investigated. He went on to state that this individual was a deep state operative with direct connections to John Brennen and Obama. Laura Ingraham stopped him short of naming the individual that he clearly had the name of...

The Attempted Coup De'Taut is ongoing. The deep state is trying every trick in the book to get Trump! This is blatant treason and it needs to be taken out...

These people are brazen and criminals!

Dupe allert.

Newsflash... the phone call corroborates the WB claims idiot
Liar... I've read the transcripts and it does not!

Now you lying piece of shit get this.. The whole thing is a made up sham. It was wholly contrived and Adam Schiff is part of the Coup attempt. He CLEARLY HAS FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF THE LEAKIER. Now why would this lying bastard have that knowledge prior to it even being presented?

The deep state and Schiff are colluding. They orchestrated the change in policy for the individual to keep from being investigated or outed.. They planted the 3rd hand information and then protected the leaker from prosecution with the rule change, which was done in secret.

This was a god damn frame job.... AGAIN!
Your posting reeks of desperation.

No, that would be you and yours. Your whole house of cards is about to collapse
Lol, no. tRump's chickens are coming home to roost. The OP here is urgently trying to discredit the WB with debunked conspiracy theories and lies.

And desperation? Look how angry he gets when contradicted. He's desperate.

Which of Trump's chickens have roosted?

Please provide a list.

Meanwhile, democrat rats are deserting the ship...Even the Washington Post calls Schiff a liar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m-his-committee-had-not-spoken-whistleblower/

A CIA analyst just stopped short of naming the whistle-blower who he described as a LEAKER not a protected whistle-blower. He also went on to explain that the form and requirement for first hand knowledge were removed specifically for this leaker in an attempt to give him/her cover and make it so they can not be investigated. He went on to state that this individual was a deep state operative with direct connections to John Brennen and Obama. Laura Ingraham stopped him short of naming the individual that he clearly had the name of...

The Attempted Coup De'Taut is ongoing. The deep state is trying every trick in the book to get Trump! This is blatant treason and it needs to be taken out...

These people are brazen and criminals!

Dupe allert.
poor left tard has his panties in a bunch....

I noticed you cant refute the OP... Thanks for telling us you lost...

the US voters impeached her in 2016.

Actually the US voters did no such thing; what they did do was award more votes to her than to anybody else.

The most votes since Reagan I understand. Thousands of them, dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany on Seven Eleven.

take LA county out of the count and Trump wins both the EC and the PV. Do you really want LA county selecting our presidents? you probably do, you are that dumb
I want people selecting our presidents NOT LAND like you do And more good news More whistle blowers showing up to bury this misfit you support
You want illegals selecting our president.

all dems want illegals selecting our president, because they know that's the only way they have a chance of winning.
That is just dumb.

Says you, but you're a confirmed fucking moron.
Says the chief of the federal election commission.

No, says you offering us your venerably clueless pseudo-legal gibberish where you make up inane babble about the law and then insist that our government is bound to whatever you make up.

Um, no. It isn't.

In comparison to your comic misunderstandings of the law, we have what the head of the FEC *actually* said:

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png

"It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election. "

So much for your pseudo-legal gibberish. It doesn't amount to much, does it?
How many times do you have to be told that your document doesn't define the term "thing of value?"
Anything valued at over $2000 is a misdemeanor, and anything valued at $25000 and above, is considered a felony...

it would be easy to determine value of opposition research, which is what Rudy is stating this information is...
Ya'll accused the DNC of spending millions for GPS's opposition research....

so Opposition research definitely has a value of OVER $25 k....

Even The Washington Free Beacon, who had hired GPS for oopsition research against Trump spent much more than $25k for it...

Plus if you consider the Ukraine Prosecutors salaries to investigate the Bidens for the Trump Campaign, it's more than the $25k for a felony.
Investigating criminals is not "opposition research," dumbass. Apparently you believe Comey was illegally contributing to the Trump campaign when he investigated Hillary's emails.
Then you should not object to Trump being investigated.

Actually the US voters did no such thing; what they did do was award more votes to her than to anybody else.

The most votes since Reagan I understand. Thousands of them, dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany on Seven Eleven.

take LA county out of the count and Trump wins both the EC and the PV. Do you really want LA county selecting our presidents? you probably do, you are that dumb
I want people selecting our presidents NOT LAND like you do And more good news More whistle blowers showing up to bury this misfit you support

all dems want illegals selecting our president, because they know that's the only way they have a chance of winning.
That is just dumb.

yes, its dumb, but its also true.

That is just dumb.

no. It isnt. Rhat is like saying all Repubs support corruption.

No, says you offering us your venerably clueless pseudo-legal gibberish where you make up inane babble about the law and then insist that our government is bound to whatever you make up.

Um, no. It isn't.

In comparison to your comic misunderstandings of the law, we have what the head of the FEC *actually* said:

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png

"It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election. "

How many times do you have to be told that your document doesn't define the term "thing of value?"
Anything valued at over $2000 is a misdemeanor, and anything valued at $25000 and above, is considered a felony...

it would be easy to determine value of opposition research, which is what Rudy is stating this information is...

Even The Washington Free Beacon, who had hired GPS for oopsition research against Trump spent much more than $25k for it...

Plus if you consider the Ukraine Prosecutors salaries to investigate the Bidens for the Trump Campaign, it's more than the $25k for a felony.
Investigating criminals is not "opposition research," dumbass. Apparently you believe Comey was illegally contributing to the Trump campaign when he investigated Hillary's emails.

WTF do you think Mueller did for two years and 30 million dollars? He found nothing because there is nothing to find.

How about if we investigate hillary, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, and the great kenyan messiah, Obozo the wonderful?

That is just dumb.

no. It isnt. Rhat is like saying all Repubs support corruption.

then why else do dems continuously look for ways to get illegals the vote?

IG Stonewalled Congress On Backdated Whistleblower Rule Changes

Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community inspector general, told HPSCI lawmakers during a committee oversight hearing on Friday that the whistleblower forms and rules changes were made in September, even though the new forms and guidance, which were not uploaded to the ICIG’s website until September 24, state that they were changed in August. Despite having a full week to come up with explanations for his office’s decisions to secretly change its forms to eliminate the requirement for first-hand evidence and to backdate those changes to August, Atkinson refused to provide any explanation to lawmakers baffled by his behavior.
----------
people are saying "fake news" and this never happened. well, we have names that refuse to answer as to why it DID happen.

i simply fail to see how those claiming this is all good can claim an ounce of objectivity if they allow crap like this to go on and then act all agosh in surprise when anyone does anything at all they can call a crime.

now if it didn't happen, why all the hoopla around this?
It is hard to take what he says as factual when he states:

That complaint, which was declassified and released by President Donald Trump in September, was based entirely on second-hand information, much of which was shown to be false following the declassification and release of a telephone conversation between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Much of the whistle blower’s statement has not been shown to be false. In fact I don’t think any of it has been. The telephone conversation in and of itself is only one part of the evidence and it is incomplete. It is not verbatim (the White stopped that practice) it is a memo of the call. There are also text messages, and information still to be obtained.

With such a deliberately false claim, it is doubtful the rest is accurate.
false from who? you hold trump to some very high standards but don't seem to care rules were changed to allow his testimony. this isn't objective, it's hate for someone and allowing that hate to let some do what you won't let others do.

we have the name of the person in question and he won't answer it. this is far and away more than you get from CNN/MSNBC/CBS/HuffPost that all say "a source familiar with the matter".

why can the left keep changing rules but the right can't?
The thing is, the rules were not changed (I added more to my post)
i saw gator provide a PDF. if they didn't change, they didn't change and i wish that crap would stop all around.
There is so much deliberate misinformation flung around and we all react so quickly we dont stop to check . Memes are the worst. People take them for truth. :(

Beg pardon bri ,we hate him because he's a lying piece of crap because he hides from the truth and because he makes America worse not better He's unfit for this or any office,

most of america disagrees with you and assigns those characteristics to Hillary Clinton.

IG Stonewalled Congress On Backdated Whistleblower Rule Changes

Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community inspector general, told HPSCI lawmakers during a committee oversight hearing on Friday that the whistleblower forms and rules changes were made in September, even though the new forms and guidance, which were not uploaded to the ICIG’s website until September 24, state that they were changed in August. Despite having a full week to come up with explanations for his office’s decisions to secretly change its forms to eliminate the requirement for first-hand evidence and to backdate those changes to August, Atkinson refused to provide any explanation to lawmakers baffled by his behavior.
----------
people are saying "fake news" and this never happened. well, we have names that refuse to answer as to why it DID happen.

i simply fail to see how those claiming this is all good can claim an ounce of objectivity if they allow crap like this to go on and then act all agosh in surprise when anyone does anything at all they can call a crime.

now if it didn't happen, why all the hoopla around this?
It is hard to take what he says as factual when he states:

That complaint, which was declassified and released by President Donald Trump in September, was based entirely on second-hand information, much of which was shown to be false following the declassification and release of a telephone conversation between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Much of the whistle blower’s statement has not been shown to be false. In fact I don’t think any of it has been. The telephone conversation in and of itself is only one part of the evidence and it is incomplete. It is not verbatim (the White stopped that practice) it is a memo of the call. There are also text messages, and information still to be obtained.

With such a deliberately false claim, it is doubtful the rest is accurate.
false from who? you hold trump to some very high standards but don't seem to care rules were changed to allow his testimony. this isn't objective, it's hate for someone and allowing that hate to let some do what you won't let others do.

we have the name of the person in question and he won't answer it. this is far and away more than you get from CNN/MSNBC/CBS/HuffPost that all say "a source familiar with the matter".

why can the left keep changing rules but the right can't?
The thing is, the rules were not changed (I added more to my post)
i saw gator provide a PDF. if they didn't change, they didn't change and i wish that crap would stop all around.
There is so much deliberate misinformation flung around and we all react so quickly we dont stop to check . Memes are the worst. People take them for truth. :(

you being one of them, thanks for the admission.

Um, no. It isn't.

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png

WTF do you think Mueller did for two years and 30 million dollars? He found nothing because there is nothing to find.

How about if we investigate hillary, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, and the great kenyan messiah, Obozo the wonderful?

Mueller found 10 potential acts of obstruction of justice commited by the President. Including Trump ordering law enforcement officials to go easy on his political allies, Trump ordering his officials to fire Mueller when Trump discovered that Mueller was investigating him for obstruction of justice, and Trump ordering officials to create fake documents to try and cover up that order.

Says you, but you're a confirmed fucking moron.

Um, no. It isn't.

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png

there was no crime done by the Bidens, THAT is a MADE UP STORY, from the get go....

and you do NOT send your personal campaign lawyer and new fixer to gather and conjure up a crime, if it was being done for the united states of America fighting corruption... we have a legal process for that...

Giuliani IS NOT part of that process....

Forum List

Back