Whistle Blower Outted -- It is a Brennen era operative....

Bidens ARE NOT CROOKS,,,,,,, investigating Biden IS helping trump election.......Your repub friends are trying to pull the same lying shit they did with Hillary
Everything we said about Hillary is true. She is a crook, and Biden is a crook. It's clear that the BIden family has gotten very rich off his trips to Ukraine and China. Anyone who says there is no evidence of corruption is a lying douchebag.
and anyone supporting this scumbag in our WH is a traitorous POS AND I promise I won't vote for Hill or Bidens son
Trump is shoveling out the stables. That's why piles of shit like you and the Dims in Congress hate him so much.

You will vote for that proven liar Warren.
Beg pardon bri ,we hate him because he's a lying piece of crap because he hides from the truth and because he makes America worse not better He's unfit for this or any office,

most of america disagrees with you and assigns those characteristics to Hillary Clinton.
How many subpoenas has he failed to see honored ,how many has he refused to have testify ? Even now he refuses to let the man who donated 1 million to him to testify His hiding his taxes is another on going story

A CIA analyst just stopped short of naming the whistle-blower who he described as a LEAKER not a protected whistle-blower. He also went on to explain that the form and requirement for first hand knowledge were removed specifically for this leaker in an attempt to give him/her cover and make it so they can not be investigated. He went on to state that this individual was a deep state operative with direct connections to John Brennen and Obama. Laura Ingraham stopped him short of naming the individual that he clearly had the name of...

The Attempted Coup De'Taut is ongoing. The deep state is trying every trick in the book to get Trump! This is blatant treason and it needs to be taken out...

These people are brazen and criminals!
This ^ is a lie. The supposed "rule change" never happened, and furthermore the whistleblower does indeed have first hand information.

Also, your post has no link.

That's because he saw it on Fox Noise. I've never seen such a pool of incredibly ignorant people ANYWHERE as I see on here.
Laura Ingraham is nothing but a fucking whore for Trump. As is Hannity and Carlson.

the original whistleblower said in his report that he did not have first hand knowledge.

Wrong again. The original whistleblower indicated they had first AND second hand information.

The Complainant on the form he or she submitted on August 12, 2019 in fact checked two relevant boxes: The first box stated that, “I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or records involved”; and the second box stated that, “Other employees have told me about events or records involved.”

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

Remember, Red......you don't actually know what you're talking about.
No the first liar said had first hand then changed his tune to second hand

Nope. The complaint form, from the beginning, said that the Whistleblower had first and second hand information.

So says the IC IG.

Your ilk simply don't know what you're talking about.

IG Stonewalled Congress On Backdated Whistleblower Rule Changes

Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community inspector general, told HPSCI lawmakers during a committee oversight hearing on Friday that the whistleblower forms and rules changes were made in September, even though the new forms and guidance, which were not uploaded to the ICIG’s website until September 24, state that they were changed in August. Despite having a full week to come up with explanations for his office’s decisions to secretly change its forms to eliminate the requirement for first-hand evidence and to backdate those changes to August, Atkinson refused to provide any explanation to lawmakers baffled by his behavior.
----------
people are saying "fake news" and this never happened. well, we have names that refuse to answer as to why it DID happen.

i simply fail to see how those claiming this is all good can claim an ounce of objectivity if they allow crap like this to go on and then act all agosh in surprise when anyone does anything at all they can call a crime.

now if it didn't happen, why all the hoopla around this?
It is hard to take what he says as factual when he states:

That complaint, which was declassified and released by President Donald Trump in September, was based entirely on second-hand information, much of which was shown to be false following the declassification and release of a telephone conversation between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Much of the whistle blower’s statement has not been shown to be false. In fact I don’t think any of it has been. The telephone conversation in and of itself is only one part of the evidence and it is incomplete. It is not verbatim (the White stopped that practice) it is a memo of the call. There are also text messages, and information still to be obtained.

With such a deliberately false claim, it is doubtful the rest is accurate.
false from who? you hold trump to some very high standards but don't seem to care rules were changed to allow his testimony. this isn't objective, it's hate for someone and allowing that hate to let some do what you won't let others do.

we have the name of the person in question and he won't answer it. this is far and away more than you get from CNN/MSNBC/CBS/HuffPost that all say "a source familiar with the matter".

why can the left keep changing rules but the right can't?
The thing is, the rules were not changed (I added more to my post)
i saw gator provide a PDF. if they didn't change, they didn't change and i wish that crap would stop all around.
There is so much deliberate misinformation flung around and we all react so quickly we dont stop to check . Memes are the worst. People take them for truth. :(
i avoid memes. for this one i do see news, i see people specifically called out, and shit flying all over, both directions.

A CIA analyst just stopped short of naming the whistle-blower who he described as a LEAKER not a protected whistle-blower. He also went on to explain that the form and requirement for first hand knowledge were removed specifically for this leaker in an attempt to give him/her cover and make it so they can not be investigated. He went on to state that this individual was a deep state operative with direct connections to John Brennen and Obama. Laura Ingraham stopped him short of naming the individual that he clearly had the name of...

The Attempted Coup De'Taut is ongoing. The deep state is trying every trick in the book to get Trump! This is blatant treason and it needs to be taken out...

This ^ is a lie. The supposed "rule change" never happened, and furthermore the whistleblower does indeed have first hand information.

That's because he saw it on Fox Noise. I've never seen such a pool of incredibly ignorant people ANYWHERE as I see on here.
Laura Ingraham is nothing but a fucking whore for Trump. As is Hannity and Carlson.

the original whistleblower said in his report that he did not have first hand knowledge. Are you saying he lied about that?

the hurricane projections at one time did include the alabama coast.
"the hurricane projections at one time did include the alabama coast."

You're lying. There were no hurricane projections including any part of Alabama. Had there been, Trump wouldn't have needed to hold up a map which included such a projection hand drawn with a sharpie.

No, says you offering us your venerably clueless pseudo-legal gibberish where you make up inane babble about the law and then insist that our government is bound to whatever you make up.

Um, no. It isn't.

In comparison to your comic misunderstandings of the law, we have what the head of the FEC *actually* said:

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png

"It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election. "

So much for your pseudo-legal gibberish. It doesn't amount to much, does it?
How many times do you have to be told that your document doesn't define the term "thing of value?"
Anything valued at over $2000 is a misdemeanor, and anything valued at $25000 and above, is considered a felony...

it would be easy to determine value of opposition research, which is what Rudy is stating this information is...
Ya'll accused the DNC of spending millions for GPS's opposition research....

so Opposition research definitely has a value of OVER $25 k....

Even The Washington Free Beacon, who had hired GPS for oopsition research against Trump spent much more than $25k for it...

Plus if you consider the Ukraine Prosecutors salaries to investigate the Bidens for the Trump Campaign, it's more than the $25k for a felony.
Investigating criminals is not "opposition research," dumbass. Apparently you believe Comey was illegally contributing to the Trump campaign when he investigated Hillary's emails.
there was no crime done by the Bidens, THAT is a MADE UP STORY, from the get go....

and you do NOT send your personal campaign lawyer and new fixer to gather and conjure up a crime, if it was being done for the united states of America fighting corruption... we have a legal process for that...

Giuliani IS NOT part of that process....

so when Biden's son was paid tens of thousands a month to sit on the board of a gas company in Ukraine while his dad was VP, that wasn't corruption? What exactly were they paying Hunter Biden for? if not his father's influence?

That is called bribery, child. Grow up and smell the farts.
To be corruption you have to prove corruption; which you can't. Simply being a well-paid member on a board is not in itself, corruption.

the original whistleblower said in his report that he did not have first hand knowledge. Are you saying he lied about that?

the hurricane projections at one time did include the alabama coast.

Trump said that the projections showed a 95% chance that Alabama would be hit.

That was a naked, bald faced lie. Absolutely nothing backs that claim up. Nor did any of 70+ notifications about the hurricane sent by National Weather Service include any such claim.

Yet to this day, you believed it, Red.
Even after Trump modified storm tracking map with a SHARPIE PEN to back up his stupidity, you believe.

Alas, just because you use Trump's twitter feed to check the weather doesn't mean that the rest of us are so hopelessly burdened.

How many times do you have to be told that your document doesn't define the term "thing of value?"
Anything valued at over $2000 is a misdemeanor, and anything valued at $25000 and above, is considered a felony...

it would be easy to determine value of opposition research, which is what Rudy is stating this information is...

Even The Washington Free Beacon, who had hired GPS for oopsition research against Trump spent much more than $25k for it...

Plus if you consider the Ukraine Prosecutors salaries to investigate the Bidens for the Trump Campaign, it's more than the $25k for a felony.
Investigating criminals is not "opposition research," dumbass. Apparently you believe Comey was illegally contributing to the Trump campaign when he investigated Hillary's emails.
there was no crime done by the Bidens, THAT is a MADE UP STORY, from the get go....

and you do NOT send your personal campaign lawyer and new fixer to gather and conjure up a crime, if it was being done for the united states of America fighting corruption... we have a legal process for that...

so when Biden's son was paid tens of thousands a month to sit on the board of a gas company in Ukraine while his dad was VP, that wasn't corruption? What exactly were they paying Hunter Biden for? if not his father's influence?

To be corruption you have to prove corruption; which you can't. Simply being a well-paid member on a board is not in itself, corruption.
so again, what has been proven on trump to warrant IMPEACH for the 18th time this year?

That is just dumb.

yes, its dumb, but its also true.
no. It isnt. Rhat is like saying all Repubs support corruption.

then why else do dems continuously look for ways to get illegals the vote?
They dont. The few cases where I think they have are local jurisdictions and school board elections. Very limited and local.

wrong, that's what they are telling you, but the goal of the dem/libs is to find ways for illegals to vote in 2020, don't be so naive.
Great, so be a hero to the right and find all those illegal aliens who voted in the election....

yes, its dumb, but its also true.

They dont. The few cases where I think they have are local jurisdictions and school board elections. Very limited and local.

wrong, that's what they are telling you, but the goal of the dem/libs is to find ways for illegals to vote in 2020, don't be so naive.
Great, so be a hero to the right and find all those illegal aliens who voted in the election....
great, so be a hero to the left and just fling insults like halloween candy.

WOW! I freaking can't believe you think a guest on the Trump Channel talking to that screeching fake Christian Laura Ingraham is actually real information.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS AT ITS WORST.

Nice graphic. I believe Trump would call that the 'original map'.

My favorite was when Trump was asked about Alabama being hit, and you could see him changing his story and making up his lie in real time, eventually settling on 95% of the forecasts showing that Alabama would be hit.

Which, of course, was complete bullshit. But now Trump's poor supporters have to check his twitter feed for the weather!
Was that like the bullshit our soldiers had no ammunition until he became president? Have to admit he throws some powerful bullshit

WOW! I freaking can't believe you think a guest on the Trump Channel talking to that screeching fake Christian Laura Ingraham is actually real information.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS AT ITS WORST.

Nice graphic. I believe Trump would call that the 'original map'.

My favorite was when Trump was asked about Alabama being hit, and you could see him changing his story and making up his lie in real time, eventually settling on 95% of the forecasts showing that Alabama would be hit.

Which, of course, was complete bullshit. But now Trump's poor supporters have to check his twitter feed for the weather!
Was that like the bullshit our soldiers had no ammunition until he became president? Have to admit he throws some powerful bullshit
in that regard he should be your hero.

so again, what has been proven on trump to warrant IMPEACH for the 18th time this year?
Soliciting a foreign national to hunt for dirt on a political rival.

You're seeing things. There were no insults in that post.

Here's my favorite piece of Trump dipshittery regarding Dorian:

“Actually, we have a better map than that which is going to be presented, where we had many lines going directly — many models, each line being a model — and they were going directly through. And in all cases Alabama was hit if not lightly, in some cases pretty hard. ... They actually gave that a 95% chance probability.”

Donald Trump

A 'better map' that didn't exist. And not a single projection of Alabama being hit with a 95% chance. Not one.

To say nothing of Trump's idiot claim that 'in all cases'.

Yet to this day, Redfish and his ilk still believe this hapless, stupid lie upon lie.....and use Trump's twitter feed to check the weather.

You can't fix stupid.

“Actually, we have a better map than that which is going to be presented, where we had many lines going directly — many models, each line being a model — and they were going directly through. And in all cases Alabama was hit if not lightly, in some cases pretty hard. ... They actually gave that a 95% chance probability.”

Donald Trump

A 'better map' that didn't exist. And not a single projection of Alabama being hit with a 95% chance. Not one.

Yet to this day, Redfish and his ilk still believe this hapless, stupid lie upon lie.....and use Trump's twitter feed to check the weather.

You can't fix stupid.
Arguing about something that didn't matter is hilarious if not childish.

Donald Trump

You can't fix stupid.
Well it certainly mattered to folks in Alabama as their weather service needed to immediately put out a retraction of Trump's erroneous "weather report."

Soliciting a foreign national to hunt for dirt on a political rival.
he asked them to investigate potential crimes.

to you and the left that's soliciting dirt. OF WHICH hillary did. even YOU said you can't hire another company to hire the foreign person but hey - when called on that i see you ran away.

you keep fishing til you come up with something that resembles fish and scream success.

You're seeing things. There were no insults in that post.
never said i was just referring to THAT post.

Donald Trump

You can't fix stupid.

As childish as using a Sharpie pen to alter a weather map to cover up a stupid, idiot lie about hurricanes?

This is the President of the United States making up inane, conspiracy bullshit about the *weather* with a Sharpie pen. With his administration threatening actual weather experts not to contradict the inane, conspiracy bullshit he makes up.

If Trump is willing to go to these bizarre, unhinged lengths to defend his stupid, idiot lies about the weather......why would any rational person believe him about consequential things. Like.....tarriffs. Or the Ukaine.

Soliciting a foreign national to hunt for dirt on a political rival

"hunt for dirt."

To Zionists, a billion dollars of US taxpayer money vanished, and they don't give a shit about it at all.... and they think we have no right to find out if some of that went into BIDEN POCKETS.... which it clearly did.... because VP Joe Biden

Solicited the FIRING of a FOREIGN NATIONAL PROSECUTOR to keep HIS DRUG ADDICT SON from BEING BUSTED as a CONDUIT for a FOREIGN AID KICKBACK....

There....

Biden was STEALING

Trump was trying to investigate that theft.

The LEFT wants Trump "impeached" for trying to find out where OUR MONEY really went....

Because to the ZIONIST SUPREMACIST.... OUR MONEY does NOT MATTER....

Forum List

Back