Whistle Blower Outted -- It is a Brennen era operative....

A CIA analyst just stopped short of naming the whistle-blower who he described as a LEAKER not a protected whistle-blower. He also went on to explain that the form and requirement for first hand knowledge were removed specifically for this leaker in an attempt to give him/her cover and make it so they can not be investigated. He went on to state that this individual was a deep state operative with direct connections to John Brennen and Obama. Laura Ingraham stopped him short of naming the individual that he clearly had the name of...

The Attempted Coup De'Taut is ongoing. The deep state is trying every trick in the book to get Trump! This is blatant treason and it needs to be taken out...

These people are brazen and criminals!

WOW! I freaking can't believe you think a guest on the Trump Channel talking to that screeching fake Christian Laura Ingraham is actually real information.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS AT ITS WORST.

Nice graphic. I believe Trump would call that the 'original map'.

My favorite was when Trump was asked about Alabama being hit, and you could see him changing his story and making up his lie in real time, eventually settling on 95% of the forecasts showing that Alabama would be hit.

Which, of course, was complete bullshit. But now Trump's poor supporters have to check his twitter feed for the weather!
Was that like the bullshit our soldiers had no ammunition until he became president? Have to admit he throws some powerful bullshit
WASHINGTON — A White House official who listened to President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s leader described it as “crazy,” “frightening,” and “completely lacking in substance related to national security,” according to a memo written by the whistle-blower at the center of the Ukraine scandal, a C.I.A. officer who spoke to the White House official.

The White House official was “visibly shaken by what had transpired,” the C.I.A. officer wrote in his memo, one day after Mr. Trump pressured President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine in a July 25 phone call to open investigations that would benefit him politically.

yes dumb,

but it still BROKE THE LAW.... yes, there is a law against any official giving a false weather report...
Good! Next time a politician says "It's raining cats and dogs" I'm going to report him. Trump wasn't giving a weather report. He was making a conjecture which is an opinion based on incomplete information. Nothing to make a Federal case about.

No, he was LYING his ass off. He altered actual weather maps with sharpie pens. He had his administration threaten weather experts not to contradict him. He made up imaginary 'better maps' that didn't exist, insisting that 'all cases' showed a 95% chance of Alabama being hit.

“Actually, we have a better map than that which is going to be presented, where we had many lines going directly — many models, each line being a model — and they were going directly through. And in all cases Alabama was hit if not lightly, in some cases pretty hard. ... They actually gave that a 95% chance probability.”

There's zero evidence that any such map ever existed.

He lied his ass off, Hossfly. Stupid, incompetent, obvious lies. And yet you STILL believe him, still use his twitter feed to check the weather.

That's the astonishing part to me.

I don't have a "smart" phone, I don't use Twitter and I can make up my own mind after I see and hear something. And it's unimportant. Go out and feed your unicorn.

Hoss....you're the one that believes the absurd, incompetent lies of the President. Not me.

And if you don't think that Trump's idiot lies about the weather, having weather experts threatened by his administration, marking up 'original maps' with a Sharpie pen, lying about that too, and hallucinating a 'better map' that no evidence shows even exists isn't important....

.......then tell us about Tariffs. Who pays tariffs that Trump has levied on Chinese goods?

Would lies about an international trade war be important enough for you and your unicorn?

There will be no tariffs. Trump sez so.
KNOCK KNOCK anybody home???

A CIA analyst just stopped short of naming the whistle-blower who he described as a LEAKER not a protected whistle-blower. He also went on to explain that the form and requirement for first hand knowledge were removed specifically for this leaker in an attempt to give him/her cover and make it so they can not be investigated. He went on to state that this individual was a deep state operative with direct connections to John Brennen and Obama. Laura Ingraham stopped him short of naming the individual that he clearly had the name of...

The Attempted Coup De'Taut is ongoing. The deep state is trying every trick in the book to get Trump! This is blatant treason and it needs to be taken out...

WOW! I freaking can't believe you think a guest on the Trump Channel talking to that screeching fake Christian Laura Ingraham is actually real information.

My favorite was when Trump was asked about Alabama being hit, and you could see him changing his story and making up his lie in real time, eventually settling on 95% of the forecasts showing that Alabama would be hit.

Which, of course, was complete bullshit. But now Trump's poor supporters have to check his twitter feed for the weather!
Was that like the bullshit our soldiers had no ammunition until he became president? Have to admit he throws some powerful bullshit
WASHINGTON — A White House official who listened to President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s leader described it as “crazy,” “frightening,” and “completely lacking in substance related to national security,” according to a memo written by the whistle-blower at the center of the Ukraine scandal, a C.I.A. officer who spoke to the White House official.

The White House official was “visibly shaken by what had transpired,” the C.I.A. officer wrote in his memo, one day after Mr. Trump pressured President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine in a July 25 phone call to open investigations that would benefit him politically.
All Fake

All Fake

Didn't Trump say the same thing about the story on the Whistleblower complaint....until it was overwhelmingly confirmed and Trump changed his story?

All Fake

Didn't Trump say the same thing about the story on the Whistleblower complaint....until it was overwhelmingly confirmed and Trump changed his story?
There is no whistleblower complaint.
There is a traitor and spy who patched together a quilt of lies from a variety of sources.
Do you all never tire of your fakery?

All Fake

The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community says otherwise:

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

There is a traitor and spy who patched together a quilt of lies from a variety of sources.

Then why did Trump and the White House admit to so much of the Whistleblowers complaint if it was 'all lies'?

You really didn't think this through, did you?

All Fake

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

Then why did Trump and the White House admit to so much of the Whistleblowers complaint if it was 'all lies'?

Nothing here because you got nothing there.

All Fake

Nothing here because you got nothing there.

Whistleblower...Mueller....Blasey Ford....children in cages.....won popular....Russians....Ukrainians....
Jesus, the lies and bullshit is endless with absolutely ZERO coming to fruition.

Whistleblower...Mueller....Blasey Ford....children in cages.....won popular....Russians....Ukrainians....
Jesus, the lies and bullshit is endless with absolutely ZERO coming to fruition.

Laughing....so now you're claiming that Trump won the popular vote?

Man. It’s rough to nurse you dimbulbs along. It’s long been libbie tears that Hillary won the popular vote. I’m starting to feel like I’m debating against the handicapped.

Man. It’s rough to nurse you dimbulbs along. It’s long been libbie tears that Hillary won the popular vote. I’m starting to feel like I’m debating against the handicapped.

So now you admit that Trump lost the popular vote.

Well that was easy.

Want to "locate a whistleblower"?

Find out who gave David Ignatius of the WashPost Flynn's intercept, which Ignatius then published on Jan 12

Showing your ignorance again aren't you? Trump isn't taking a salary. So.......you're an idiot. As usual.

Learn to read much? I made no mention of what Rump was "taking". I stated what the POTUS salary is, and I'm right.

But as far as your specious claim, where's your link? Got a tax return? Yeah me neither.

Hey moron, who's the President? That means that your alleged payment would be going to him. Yet he takes no salary and it has been publicized which charities receive that money. Thus you are wrong. And a liar. As you ALWAYS are.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you have no evidence.

Yep. Neither does anyone else. All you have to run with is the word of a known liar.

Soooooooooo, you are an illiterate buffoon.

Trump donates 2nd-quarter salary to Surgeon General's Office - CNNPolitics

Trump donates salary to HHS for 3rd time: President Donald Trump donated his salary for the second quarter — $100,000 — to the office of the Surgeon General in his third salary donation to HHS, according to USA Today.

VERIFY: Yes, Trump has never taken a presidential paycheck

How does that crow taste? How does it feel to be shown to be a moron? Again?

Soooooooooooooooooooo you're not quite down with the "lurn to reed" thing. Read your own links. Once AGAIN, as I already pointed out, their only source is Rump himself, a known serial liar. Moreover, YOUR OWN LINKS point out that under the law he must be paid. Ergo there is evidence (the law) that he's being paid, while there's only hearsay that he's sending any of it anywhere.

You lose. OK wait that's not quite accurate --- should be past tense. You already lost.

You are a fucking illiterate moron. Yes, Trump gets paid. He then donates his salary to a chosen charity. As you would know if you LEARNED TO READ. Way to show you didn't read ANY of the links because they destroy your lie. Hey jackass, I WON. You lost. Then again, you lose every day here, so that's normal for you.

Last edited:
Learn to read much? I made no mention of what Rump was "taking". I stated what the POTUS salary is, and I'm right.

But as far as your specious claim, where's your link? Got a tax return? Yeah me neither.

Hey moron, who's the President? That means that your alleged payment would be going to him. Yet he takes no salary and it has been publicized which charities receive that money. Thus you are wrong. And a liar. As you ALWAYS are.

Yep. Neither does anyone else. All you have to run with is the word of a known liar.

Trump donates salary to HHS for 3rd time: President Donald Trump donated his salary for the second quarter — $100,000 — to the office of the Surgeon General in his third salary donation to HHS, according to USA Today.

Soooooooooooooooooooo you're not quite down with the "lurn to reed" thing. Read your own links. Once AGAIN, as I already pointed out, their only source is Rump himself, a known serial liar. Moreover, YOUR OWN LINKS point out that under the law he must be paid. Ergo there is evidence (the law) that he's being paid, while there's only hearsay that he's sending any of it anywhere.

You lose. OK wait that's not quite accurate --- should be past tense. You already lost.

You are a fucking illiterate moron. Yes, Trump gets paid. He then donates his salary to a chosen charity.

Incredibly ----------- here we go yet again.

---------- Link??

How to keep a moron busy.........

You are a fucking illiterate moron. Yes, Trump gets paid. He then donates his salary to a chosen charity.

---------- Link??

GFY. You've already lost. Go home little boy, adults are speaking. Put up a link showing Trump has kept his salary or STFU. Before you lie, you made that assertion dumbfuck. Now put up or shut up.

---------- Link??

GFY. You've already lost. Go home little boy, adults are speaking. Put up a link showing Trump has kept his salary or STFU. Before you lie, you made that assertion dumbfuck. Now put up or shut up.
Maybe he didn't keep it maybe donated it to the POS's bs charity

---------- Link??

lantern sad to say but you're nothing but the scumbag trumps kiss ass

---------- Link??

**I** don't ***NEED*** to "put up" jack shit.
I didn't make a claim. YOU did. Go learn how the fuck to read.

Forum List

Back