Whistleblower: Federal Prosecutor And Biden Donor REFUSED To Charge Hunter Biden With Crimes

Who obstructed...specifically.
Accused, US Atty Lesley Wolf.
Hunters Sweet heart deal pleading guilty to crimes that they REFUSED to charge him with? Y’all are making a ton of sense!!!
The ones refused weren't the same ones where the US Atty Lesely Wolf gave the defense a heads up about IRS wanting to do a search, with a warrant she said had probable cause, on Biden properties?

Who did she stop from investigating hunter?
The IRS investigators......by denying a warrant she had approved to search a storage facility and Biden's home in Delaware.....then tipped off the Biden defense team. LOL
You do know she got in a pinch in another prosecution where her and another US Atty got caught eves dropping on the defenses private discussions in another unrelated case.....got busted.....should have been disbarred. Wasn't....look her up.
Ok. Thanks for the tip.
No tip, congressional under oath testimony.............................:biggrin:

The prosecutor should be indicted for 'Obstruction' and be Disbarred.

Hunter should be indicted for crimes.

So now you’re lying about the prosecutor. What the fuck is wrong with you, Sleazy?

You’re still sticking up for that fucking criminal you voted for who is now been indicted him three times. It is going for a number 4 this week!!!

Donald Trump lied, cheating, store, and betrayed his country. And now he’s going to jail for it and you’re pissed off because Hunter Biden isn’t going to jail for filing his taxes late.

Talk about picking up the peanuts, while being trampled by the elephants, fool.

I didn't claim anything moron. The two I was referring to testified today. Please keep up.
One of the whistleblowers, Ziegler, was on Jake Tapper today. Tapper asked him why his boss, US Attorney David Weiss disputes all the claims that Ziegler made. Ziegler had no answer. Weiss was appointed by Trump.

The IRS investigators......by denying a warrant she had approved to search a storage facility and Biden's home in Delaware.....then tipped off the Biden defense team. LOL

They didn't have to go through her to get a warrant.

Judges have denied warrants in the past. Was that obstruction of justice?

You do know she got in a pinch in another prosecution where her and another US Atty got caught eves dropping on the defenses private discussions in another unrelated case.....got busted.....should have been disbarred. Wasn't....look her up.

Not going to delve into character assassinations.

Most experienced lawyers have stuff in their past.

No tip, congressional under oath testimony.............................:biggrin:
You mean hearsay.

They didn't have to go through her to get a warrant.
Yet she contacted the HB defense team, giving them a 'heads up'....why would a US Atty do that?
Not going to delve into character assassinations.
Fact is not a character assassination.
Most experienced lawyers have stuff in their past.
Then they should be disbarred.
You mean hearsay
Under oath testimony from two IRS agents and supported by testimony from an FBI agent involved in the case.

Yet she contacted the HB defense team, giving them a 'heads up'....why would a US Atty do that?

Not sure.

Did she say or are you going to speculate something nefarious? ?

Was it illegal?

Fact is not a character assassination.

It is when it is irrelevant to the topic. Are you assuming something malevolent because of the past?

Then they should be disbarred.

Why?

Under oath testimony from two IRS agents and supported by testimony from an FBI agent involved in the case.
Under oath hearsay from people who can't prove the DoJ stymied the investigation. Did Weiss make that claim yet?

They had that problem in Chicago 'back in the day'. I think it was called corrupt.

That doesn't address my question.

Has Weiss testified yet?
Not that I know of but that is a good point.

Does that mean he can't make a public statement?

Why hasn't Gym called him up to testify?

And the most important question; where are the recommended charges/indictments?

Oddly enough the Republicans have another “whistleblower” from the FBI whose complaint that the FBI didn’t do this for Trump before they searched Mar a Lago.

So I’m confused. Is getting consent to search obstruction of justice or is not getting a consent to search abuse of power? I guess it depends on whose party you’re in.

That doesn't address my question.
So IRS wants to search the Biden home and storage facility for documents and so on, on a particular date and US Atty, who said there is enough probable cause for the search, then gives Biden's atty's a heads up several days prior, then decides to cancel the search due to 'bad optics'. That is obstruction as much as moving boxes.
Does that mean he can't make a public statement?
He's smart enough not to get into it publicly if he is going to testify.
Why hasn't Gym called him up to testify?
I believe Jimmy has said he is.......Garland even commented on it.
And the most important question; where are the recommended charges/indictments?
More important question......has the investigation been completed yet?

So IRS wants to search the Biden home and storage facility for documents and so on, on a particular date and US Atty, who said there is enough probable cause for the search, then gives Biden's atty's a heads up several days prior, then decides to cancel the search due to 'bad optics'. That is obstruction as much as moving boxes.

Lol. As much as moving boxes? Good grief.

Was what she did illegal?

He's smart enough not to get into it publicly if he is going to testify.

Sure.

I believe Jimmy has said he is.......Garland even commented on it.

Cool. His testimony will be much more relevant then some hearsay from a couple jaded whistleblowers.

More important question......has the investigation been completed yet?
No. So why do Trumpers keep saying he is guilty? If he is, they should file charges...or have republicans not learned from the "lock her up" episode?

Ahhhh....two tiered system of justice.

Thank you.
Indeed. We have whistleblowers complaining that one thing happened. We have whistleblowers complaining that the exact same thing didn’t happen.

Who is right?

Was what she did illegal?
Why then is her actions being claimed as obstruction of justice as , it seems many other things too.
There has been a call, now, and previously for a special atty. Any idea why that hasn't happened?
His testimony will be much more relevant then some hearsay from a couple jaded whistleblowers.
Hearsay is third party accusation. These people were directly involved and have provided evidence of their claims....not hearsay.
So why do Trumpers keep saying he is guilty? If he is, they should file charges...or have republicans not learned from the "lock her up" episode?
Has the investigation come to the point of a grand jury yet?

Indeed. We have whistleblowers complaining that one thing happened. We have whistleblowers complaining that the exact same thing didn’t happen.

Who is right?
Maybe listing these conflicting whistleblowers would be a good start for you.

Forum List

Back