Whistleblower Protection Act Does Not Apply to Ukraine Phone Call

Trump will not be impeached. You can scream that until your tonsils fall out!

The Democrat leadership under Ms. Pelosi is too cowardly to put it up for a vote.

If the old bag thinks that impeachment of Trump is a good idea, she should be interested in getting all of the people on the record on the issue.

They need some sort of protection or the whistleblower will be found dead of twenty five self inflicted gunshot wounds.
Why does this piece of shit need protection. He is the scum of the earth.
Why?
Spied on a sitting president

So you don't think they were citizens
You are allowed to report information you have heard
IG performed an investigation and found it credible
They changed the criteria just a few weeks ago. Now second hand hearsay is allowable and under new guidelines the IG never had a choice.
They changed the criteria just a few weeks ago.
Who are "they"?
Got any names?
Some Trump appointees perhaps??
BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

Just because you found someone else who is spreading fake news, please answer my questions from the townhall article you posted.
--------------------------------------------------------

Who is the " intelligence community"?

Members[edit]
The IC is headed by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), whose statutory leadership is exercised through the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). The other 16 members of the IC are:[9]United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia

I have to give you trampers credit, you sure do try hard to spread false info.

so lets see it, I want to see the previous version of the whistleblower complaint? (in your link)

A previous version of the whistleblower complaint document, which the ICIG and DNI until recently provided to potential whistleblowers, declared that any complaint must contain only first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoing and that complaints that provide only hearsay, rumor, or gossip would be rejected.
I have never before seen so much defending of the indefensible than with this president. It is like an entire group of people have lost their moral underpinnings.

The nation is disinigrating into conspiracy theory chaos and the King of it is sitting in the White House completely unhinged and potentially treasonous.
I agree, hitlery should be in fking jail

:eusa_boohoo:
Rudy G should be disbarred, Barr and Pence should both be impeached.
Still crying.....:itsok:, you still lost

Possibly if the republicans are still shaking in their boots from the fear of tramp and I haven't seen anything to change that.

They are scared stiff. They act like moles, below the ground and almost blind. I suspect most republicans are moles.
mXef9pWQ6wzGKdfog5mnTn-970-80.jpg

ugly little critters.

Last edited:

Possibly if the republicans are still shaking in their boots from the fear of tramp and I haven't seen anything to change that.

They are scared stiff. They act like moles, below the ground and almost blind. I suspect most republicans are moles.

ugly little critters.
:blowpop:

They need some sort of protection or the whistleblower will be found dead of twenty five self inflicted gunshot wounds.
Why?

They changed the criteria just a few weeks ago. Now second hand hearsay is allowable and under new guidelines the IG never had a choice.
Who are "they"?
Got any names?
BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

Just because you found someone else who is spreading fake news, please answer my questions from the townhall article you posted.

Members[edit]
The IC is headed by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), whose statutory leadership is exercised through the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). The other 16 members of the IC are:[9]United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia

so lets see it, I want to see the previous version of the whistleblower complaint? (in your link)

A previous version of the whistleblower complaint document, which the ICIG and DNI until recently provided to potential whistleblowers, declared that any complaint must contain only first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoing and that complaints that provide only hearsay, rumor, or gossip would be rejected.
I have never before seen so much defending of the indefensible than with this president. It is like an entire group of people have lost their moral underpinnings.

The nation is disinigrating into conspiracy theory chaos and the King of it is sitting in the White House completely unhinged and potentially treasonous.
What the fuck are you talking about. Trump committed no crime. He won an election. Get the fuck over it. Deep state needs to stop changing policies and using rumors and innuendo to destroy our country. You live in a fantasy world. Stop eating mushrooms and watching MSNBC. Trump is a patriot. You people don’t like him so you will pull the whole country into a bloody civil war to usurp the Constitution of the United States. I warn you...you’re making a BIG mistake. America will not idly stand by and allow communist to take over our country. You ever served in the infantry? Put your ass on the line? Had some sonofabitch shooting at you...wanting to kill you while you serve under the flag of our Republic. You fucking liberals need to back the fuck off.

ugly little critters.
I suspect most Democrats look like what I drop in the toilet.

ugly little critters.
I suspect most Democrats look like what I drop in the toilet.
Would it be considered vegan?

You must have “reliable FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE” of wrong doing. This asshole heard it second hand. He does not qualify for protection under the law. Oh, that’s right, Democrats don’t care about the law. Republicans in Senate need to step-up hold hearings and get this traitors name.
Whistleblower Protection Act: An Overview - FindLaw
Who are "they"?
Got any names?
Think of the whistleblower as a reporter, the whistleblower talked to a lot of people who had firsthand knowledge.

In one key instance, we have original source material to back up what the whistleblower has alleged. So far, this person nailed the call between Trump and Zelensky. This person correctly reported nuances about how Trump not only asked about the Bidens, but asked Zelensky for help about other election-related topics.

Notably, Trump is said to have asked Zelensky to “assist in purportedly uncovering that allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election originated in Ukraine, with a specific request that the Ukrainian leader locate and turn over servers used by the Democratic National Committee and examined by the U.S. cyber security firm CrowdStrike.”

That’s almost verbatim from the call: TRUMP:

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

The whistleblower also talked to half a dozen U.S. officials over the course of months to put together this complaint.

Does this mean we should take everything in this whistleblower complaint as truth? No, of course not. But it’s worth noting that this person has multiple sources in the room of the president.

This is from Amber Phillips at wapo.

The Democrat leadership under Ms. Pelosi is too cowardly to put it up for a vote.

If the old bag thinks that impeachment of Trump is a good idea, she should be interested in getting all of the people on the record on the issue.

They have enough votes to impeach right now. But the public must be made to understand why they are choosing to impeach. Those like you are too scared to see the evidence.

They have enough votes to impeach right now. But the public must be made to understand why they are choosing to impeach. Those like you are too scared to see the evidence.

If the House voted on Impeachment now, it would fail.

Bigly.

A lot of D congresspeople are in more moderate, swing districts, where the idea of impeachment isn't so popular

You must have “reliable FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE” of wrong doing. This asshole heard it second hand. He does not qualify for protection under the law. Oh, that’s right, Democrats don’t care about the law. Republicans in Senate need to step-up hold hearings and get this traitors name.
Whistleblower Protection Act: An Overview - FindLaw
Who are "they"?
Got any names?
Think of the whistleblower as a reporter, the whistleblower talked to a lot of people who had firsthand knowledge.

In one key instance, we have original source material to back up what the whistleblower has alleged. So far, this person nailed the call between Trump and Zelensky. This person correctly reported nuances about how Trump not only asked about the Bidens, but asked Zelensky for help about other election-related topics.

Notably, Trump is said to have asked Zelensky to “assist in purportedly uncovering that allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election originated in Ukraine, with a specific request that the Ukrainian leader locate and turn over servers used by the Democratic National Committee and examined by the U.S. cyber security firm CrowdStrike.”

That’s almost verbatim from the call: TRUMP:

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

The whistleblower also talked to half a dozen U.S. officials over the course of months to put together this complaint.

Does this mean we should take everything in this whistleblower complaint as truth? No, of course not. But it’s worth noting that this person has multiple sources in the room of the president.

This is from Amber Phillips at wapo.

Trump has done this. Just as he sought and took help from the Russians. Just like he has obstructed justice. Just like he has abused his power, tried to intimidate witnesses, tamper with witnesses, enriched himself, altered a weather report then intimidated officials at the weather service and has consistently lied to the American people.

Last edited:

Bigly.

A lot of D congresspeople are in more moderate, swing districts, where the idea of impeachment isn't so popular

They have 225 votes for impeachment waiting. All they need is 218. This is not about re election. It's about leadership and doing their job to check a president running amok.

Why?

Who are "they"?
Got any names?

Members[edit]

What the fuck are you talking about. Trump committed no crime. He won an election. Get the fuck over it. Deep state needs to stop changing policies and using rumors and innuendo to destroy our country. You live in a fantasy world. Stop eating mushrooms and watching MSNBC. Trump is a patriot. You people don’t like him so you will pull the whole country into a bloody civil war to usurp the Constitution of the United States. I warn you...you’re making a BIG mistake. America will not idly stand by and allow communist to take over our country. You ever served in the infantry? Put your ass on the line? Had some sonofabitch shooting at you...wanting to kill you while you serve under the flag of our Republic. You fucking liberals need to back the fuck off.

Shut the fuck up asshole. Trump has committed multiple crimes. And serving in the military is not the only service to this country. Trump is a fucking tyrant and what America won't stand for is a motherfucking dictator. So you fake ass "patriots" need to fall the fuck back. So stop threatening violence you punk ass pussy, because if it comes down to bloodshed to stop tyranny we are more than ready. That's why you maggots cry all day about ANTIFA. Because when it comes time for those like you to be bout it, you'll have bone spurs.

There was a lot more wrong with that whistleblower's complaint than just that it was second hand information.
1. the complaint was written by lawyers paid for by Soros, it was a polished legal document, but with factual errors
2. Soros has billboards around Langley saying that they will pay for leakers and whistleblowers, i.e. make money, get Trump a two-fer.
3. Komrad Brennan likely setup the CIA whistleblower in the Whitehouse to spy on Trump
4. Rudy said that there are many errors in the Complaint, so how is it "credible"?
5. McGuire needs to stop the leaks and punish the leakers
Yes...this is some pretty shady stuff. Funny though...outside of Fox I never hear any news about this? :auiqs.jpg:
You want shady? The "barr-like" rendition on the Trump phone call. The hiding it. The cover up.

Funny how this whistle blower got the facts right. What was discussed in the pone call, that they tried to hide it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Impeach first, look for evidence later. Hasn't that been the Democrat strategy for the entire Presidency?

Same with Kavanaugh.
Another example of Democrats breaking the law. This prick needs to be exposed and prosecuted. He is a tool of the Democrats using second hand knowledge to stir shit. You can’t use “rumors” to try to impeach a President.

There is a new whistleblower act : Read and weep.
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33918.pdf

It was changed illegally. Too bad. Just saw it on TV. The new law allows contractors without first hand knowledge to make up wrongdoing. Its ridiculous.
This just keeps going from bad to worse for the dems.

This shit isn’t playing out here in the US.

This shit is not playing in Trumplsand.

It playing just fine in the USA.

The President of the United States tried to use government funding to extort a ffavor friom a foreign leasder to help his campaign.

That is the charge.

Is it true? Trump has admitted it. The "transcript" indicated it.

All you Trumpettes do it try to change the subject & lie about Hunter Biden, make us reasons why we should not investigate. I thought you were Patriots but instead you are Trumpriots.

Bigly.

Why rush things?

There is more investigation to be done, more people to interview
Give Trump more time to hang himself

Bigly.

Why rush things?

There is more investigation to be done, more people to interview
Give Trump more time to hang himself

If it stretches out past November 2020, D's will be forced to vote to reelect Trump so he doesn't escape impeachment.

Forum List

Back