Whistleblower Protection Act Does Not Apply to Ukraine Phone Call

They need some sort of protection or the whistleblower will be found dead of twenty five self inflicted gunshot wounds.

Well the guy is CIA...

Trump would have to get his 'best people' to do it... Now the only 'Best People' he knows who have killed anything are dumb and dumber (or Don Jr & Eric)...

Of course this has to be a reality show. The ratings would be yuge..

We can see a movie deal in this...

You must have “reliable FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE” of wrong doing. This asshole heard it second hand. He does not qualify for protection under the law. Oh, that’s right, Democrats don’t care about the law. Republicans in Senate need to step-up hold hearings and get this traitors name.
Whistleblower Protection Act: An Overview - FindLaw
You are allowed to report information you have heard
IG performed an investigation and found it credible
They changed the criteria just a few weeks ago. Now second hand hearsay is allowable and under new guidelines the IG never had a choice.
They changed the criteria just a few weeks ago.
Who are "they"?
Got any names?
Some Trump appointees perhaps??
Also got a date this change went into affect? A revision date on the complaint form does not say anything.
BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed
I already read it. There is no evidence in it. Let's get some actual facts from the IC IG about when those changes went into effect and what the revision of the complaint form (which means nothing in itself) entailed.
Then I'll pay attention. Thanks.

They changed the criteria just a few weeks ago. Now second hand hearsay is allowable and under new guidelines the IG never had a choice.
Who are "they"?
Got any names?
BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed
These changes were made by Trump appointees, right?
How do we know? Most likely leftovers from Obama years. Everyone in government is not replaced after the change of party control after a presidential election. You realize that don’t you?
How do we know? Most likely leftovers from Obama years. Everyone in government is not replaced after the change of party control after a presidential election. You realize that don’t you?
You realize a Trump appointee found the Whistleblower's accusations CREDIBLE and URGENT, don't you. Congress will decide the facts in this matter, and Trump will face the consequences long before November 2020.

You must have “reliable FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE” of wrong doing. This asshole heard it second hand. He does not qualify for protection under the law. Oh, that’s right, Democrats don’t care about the law. Republicans in Senate need to step-up hold hearings and get this traitors name.
Who are "they"?
Got any names?
Also got a date this change went into affect? A revision date on the complaint form does not say anything.

Maybe the Whistleblower was waiting for the rule change and then filed it... That's mind blowing...

There was a lot more wrong with that whistleblower's complaint than just that it was second hand information.
1. the complaint was written by lawyers paid for by Soros, it was a polished legal document, but with factual errors
2. Soros has billboards around Langley saying that they will pay for leakers and whistleblowers, i.e. make money, get Trump a two-fer.
3. Komrad Brennan likely setup the CIA whistleblower in the Whitehouse to spy on Trump
4. Rudy said that there are many errors in the Complaint, so how is it "credible"?
5. McGuire needs to stop the leaks and punish the leakers
Yes...this is some pretty shady stuff. Funny though...outside of Fox I never hear any news about this? :auiqs.jpg:
If Trump wasn't going something wrong in the first place there would be no need for leakers. amirite or AMIRITE? :highfive:

Nope...FAIL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...oints-used-discredit-whistleblower-complaint/

This really needs to be quoted.

Talking point No. 3: The whistleblower had only secondhand knowledge
This is also true. But it’s not enough to discredit the entire complaint. If we think of the whistleblower as a reporter, the whistleblower talked to a lot of people who had firsthand knowledge.

In one key instance, we have original source material to back up what the whistleblower has alleged. So far, this person nailed the call between Trump and Zelensky. This person correctly reported nuances about how Trump not only asked about the Bidens, but asked Zelensky for help about other election-related topics.

Notably, Trump is said to have asked Zelensky to “assist in purportedly uncovering that allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election originated in Ukraine, with a specific request that the Ukrainian leader locate and turn over servers used by the Democratic National Committee and examined by the U.S. cyber security firm CrowdStrike.”

That’s almost verbatim from the call:

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

The whistleblower also talked to half a dozen U.S. officials over the course of months to put together this complaint.

Does this mean we should take everything in this whistleblower complaint as truth? No, of course not. But it’s worth noting that this person has multiple sources in the room of the president.

Ok, so IF the whistleblower was a reporter, and ALMOST verbatim pretty much tells us you have a vivid imagination and trying like hell to make some bogus story fit your agenda.

Sorry, nutjob, you can't put the genie back in the bottle, this is going to be investigated.

So we add another "failed attempt" to your column or would you like to wait?

How did I fail? The whistle blower complaint is going to be investigated. I think you'll just have to deal with that.

Nope...FAIL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...oints-used-discredit-whistleblower-complaint/

This is also true. But it’s not enough to discredit the entire complaint. If we think of the whistleblower as a reporter, the whistleblower talked to a lot of people who had firsthand knowledge.

In one key instance, we have original source material to back up what the whistleblower has alleged. So far, this person nailed the call between Trump and Zelensky. This person correctly reported nuances about how Trump not only asked about the Bidens, but asked Zelensky for help about other election-related topics.

Notably, Trump is said to have asked Zelensky to “assist in purportedly uncovering that allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election originated in Ukraine, with a specific request that the Ukrainian leader locate and turn over servers used by the Democratic National Committee and examined by the U.S. cyber security firm CrowdStrike.”

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

The whistleblower also talked to half a dozen U.S. officials over the course of months to put together this complaint.

Does this mean we should take everything in this whistleblower complaint as truth? No, of course not. But it’s worth noting that this person has multiple sources in the room of the president.
Second hand knowledge...until just a few weeks ago was not admissible. Then it was changed by intelligence officials. Why?

Sorry, dude. This is a valid whistle blower complaint and you're just going to have to deal with it. Or whine about it, you're choice. :21:

Nope...FAIL

Ok, so IF the whistleblower was a reporter, and ALMOST verbatim pretty much tells us you have a vivid imagination and trying like hell to make some bogus story fit your agenda.

Sorry, nutjob, you can't put the genie back in the bottle, this is going to be investigated.
Another attempt to “get Trump.”

If by "get Trump" you mean investigate what appears to be crimes and cover ups, yep.

So we add another "failed attempt" to your column or would you like to wait?

How did I fail? The whistle blower complaint is going to be investigated. I think you'll just have to deal with that.

Here we go, revert back to "I never said" BS. Typically when we use the word "you" we're referring to most if not all you loony liberals.

Nope...FAIL

Second hand knowledge...until just a few weeks ago was not admissible. Then it was changed by intelligence officials. Why?

Sorry, dude. This is a valid whistle blower complaint and you're just going to have to deal with it. Or whine about it, you're choice. :21:

Sure "Valid" whistleblower complaint, based on hearsay, dumbass.

Fuck the complaint. It’s second hand hearsay.
CREDIBLE AND URGENT
Not credible at all. Second hand hearsay.
Read the complaint, Clown

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...leblowers-complaint-about-trumps-ukraine-call

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. of?cials have informed me of
various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in
the course of of?cial interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with
responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information
with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."
Spying on a sitting president! Wow
Are you under the impression such "spying" is unprecedented or illegal?
It is illegal

B
CREDIBLE AND URGENT
Read the complaint, Clown

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...leblowers-complaint-about-trumps-ukraine-call

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. of?cials have informed me of
various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in
the course of of?cial interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with
responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information
with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."
It is unprecedented as is the vitriolic hatred of Trump by the left when their hero Hillary was crushed in 2016.
Butt hurt more evidence

It matters when her fellow Democrats on Capitol Hill and in the liberal press are trying to overthrow the government and overturn a free, fair, democratic, constitutional election. Deep State threat continues.

Is Pence part of that "conspiracy" dumfuk?

Because HE would be President if Trump were impeached
Trump will not be impeached. You can scream that until your tonsils fall out!

It is unprecedented as is the vitriolic hatred of Trump by the left when their hero Hillary was crushed in 2016.
How "crushed" was Hillary when she won the popular vote by 3 million ballots? Wouldn't you shed a few tears if a life-long, lying POS con man used 77,000 low information trolls in three states to become POTUS at your expense?
Nope. I wouldn’t cry about it. I would support the Constitution, admit defeat and move on.
Nope. I wouldn’t cry about it. I would support the Constitution, admit defeat and move on.
Where do you find Constitutional authorization for suppressing millions of votes AND accepting aid from a foreign government in pursuit of winning an election?
Suppressing what votes? Show something instead of belching

Who are "they"?
Got any names?
These changes were made by Trump appointees, right?
Nope , but thanks for playing

Who are "they"?
Got any names?
You're being bamboozled.
Nope we caught you all red handed

That's exactly what I said on day one of this horseshit.

NO FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE = MAKING SHIT UP

They need some sort of protection or the whistleblower will be found dead of twenty five self inflicted gunshot wounds.
Why does this piece of shit need protection. He is the scum of the earth.
Why?
Spied on a sitting president

So you don't think they were citizens
Who are "they"?
Got any names?

Just because you found someone else who is spreading fake news, please answer my questions from the townhall article you posted.
--------------------------------------------------------

Who is the " intelligence community"?

Members[edit]
The IC is headed by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), whose statutory leadership is exercised through the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). The other 16 members of the IC are:[9]United States Intelligence Community - Wikipedia

I have to give you trampers credit, you sure do try hard to spread false info.

so lets see it, I want to see the previous version of the whistleblower complaint? (in your link)

A previous version of the whistleblower complaint document, which the ICIG and DNI until recently provided to potential whistleblowers, declared that any complaint must contain only first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoing and that complaints that provide only hearsay, rumor, or gossip would be rejected.
I have never before seen so much defending of the indefensible than with this president. It is like an entire group of people have lost their moral underpinnings.

The nation is disinigrating into conspiracy theory chaos and the King of it is sitting in the White House completely unhinged and potentially treasonous.

Forum List

Back