White Adolescents Stops Raging Cop Before He Brutalized Black Friend

You lost any control of an actual serious issue the second you put out the white supremacy crap with a big fat broadbrush.
From there the entire thread degenerated.

If anyone does something wrong, whether a citizen or representative of a governing body they absolutely should be held accountable for their actions regardless of any racial grouping.

Problem with that?
You are a sap.

Thanks for outing yourself.
You are an ass.
You outed yourself long ago.

If you are not here to discuss the video posted by the OP then you don’t belong here

56429296_307118329984830_5971705099381112832_n.jpg

Your meme cracks me up!!!
When I was young and dumb I was an asshole to cops,and they were assholes to me. Gee what a surprise!!!!
Then I grew up and stopped acting like an idiot towards cops realizing they are just doing their job and resisting only made matters far worse.
mdkwsrl.jpg

Another meme.......
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
I agree.

This thread would not exist if that "peace" officer had not got violent with those teens.

I think we are done here.

The kid was resisting and we dont know what happened before the incident occurred.

Love how you take a moment in time at face value without knowing the facts.
It fits his agenda!

Typical of the OP.
Entire thread comes off as...
View attachment 258041
And whitey too.
So you're comfortable w/what that out-of-control cop did then?

If the perps obey the cops don't get out of control and no one gets hurt.

Watch Live PD, it's on now, A&E

Live PD on A&E is your "proof" that cops don't get out of control? You can't be serious. The police officers that are SELECTED to be on that show are more than likely some of the best and brightest (as well as best behaved), that that particular police division has to offer. Just like COPS, it is a propaganda vehicle for the police to get positive coverage.

Something tells me this is not the full story.

The cop looked like he was holding back from doing something worse like he was personally really angry with the kid for something and the slight grab around the back of the neck was the cop stopping himself from doing a choke slam or something.

The most sad part was the pathetic impotent screaming and whimpering of the white kids. Too much soy in their diets.

When I was young and dumb I was an asshole to cops,and they were assholes to me. Gee what a surprise!!!!
Then I grew up and stopped acting like an idiot towards cops realizing they are just doing their job and resisting only made matters far worse.
mdkwsrl.jpg

Another meme.......
I agree.

This thread would not exist if that "peace" officer had not got violent with those teens.

The kid was resisting and we dont know what happened before the incident occurred.

It fits his agenda!
Please, do tell me what my, "agenda" is.

I'm curious.

Another meme.......
I agree.

It fits his agenda!

I'm curious.

The phrase painfully obvious comes to mind......

You lost any control of an actual serious issue the second you put out the white supremacy crap with a big fat broadbrush.
From there the entire thread degenerated.

If anyone does something wrong, whether a citizen or representative of a governing body they absolutely should be held accountable for their actions regardless of any racial grouping.

Problem with that?
You are a sap.

Thanks for outing yourself.
How come you never discuss issues that actually hurt the African American community? Is it your IQ? Or ignorance?

mdkwsrl.jpg

Another meme.......
I agree.

A quote from the mom of one of the white kids;

"This all happened because grown adults were calling the girl names at a gas station. The kids left and started walking. Of course the kids were running there mouth back but the other "adults" called the police on them. As they were walking down the street a cop pulls up to talk to the kids. The cop had no right to put hands on reggie but he did. Speaking as a parent of the "white teen" he did not feel what the cop was doing to reggie was not right so he spoke up. He was taught to stand for what he believes but he also knows not to pit hands on someone. Both kids were charged with an assault on an officer and were taken to jail. It's a sad world out here. Right wrong or in different the children are the ones who suffered the abuse from every angle. And u wonder why there isnt repect for authority!!!"

True Friends: White Teens Defend Black Teen Getting Choke By Florida Police! | Video

Your knee jerk defense of authority is the problem with this nation. The video clearly shows, at the beginning, that the kid was not being aggressive, he probably just said something mouthy that the cop didn't like. It is obviously clear that the cop was the one that initiated the assault.

I'm given to understand this is pretty typical in S. Florida.

‘Quit F**king With Me, Boy’: Florida Deputy Under Investigation After Grabbing Black Dad’s Neck in Video

Last edited:
mdkwsrl.jpg

Another meme.......
I agree.

"This all happened because grown adults were calling the girl names at a gas station. The kids left and started walking. Of course the kids were running there mouth back but the other "adults" called the police on them. As they were walking down the street a cop pulls up to talk to the kids. The cop had no right to put hands on reggie but he did. Speaking as a parent of the "white teen" he did not feel what the cop was doing to reggie was not right so he spoke up. He was taught to stand for what he believes but he also knows not to pit hands on someone. Both kids were charged with an assault on an officer and were taken to jail. It's a sad world out here. Right wrong or in different the children are the ones who suffered the abuse from every angle. And u wonder why there isnt repect for authority!!!"

True Friends: White Teens Defend Black Teen Getting Choke By Florida Police! | Video

You're knee jerk defense of authority is the problem with this nation. The video clearly shows, at the beginning, that the kid was not being aggressive, he probably just said something mouthy that the cop didn't like. It is obviously clear that the cop was the one that initiated the assault.

‘Quit F**king With Me, Boy’: Florida Deputy Under Investigation After Grabbing Black Dad’s Neck in Video
Sounds like the mom is beling an emotional teen who has been taught white cops are bad.

Another meme.......
I agree.

It fits his agenda!

I'm curious.

The phrase painfully obvious comes to mind......

yeah, Truth, Justice, and the American way.

Imagine that.

What a fucking agenda.

I wish everyone had the same fucking agenda. . . .

We-hold-these.jpg

Another meme.......
I agree.

You're knee jerk defense of authority is the problem with this nation. The video clearly shows, at the beginning, that the kid was not being aggressive, he probably just said something mouthy that the cop didn't like. It is obviously clear that the cop was the one that initiated the assault.

Sounds like the mom is beling an emotional teen who has been taught white cops are bad.
Not sure how you get that interpretation from this, but . ..
okay.jpg

The most sad part was the pathetic impotent screaming and whimpering of the white kids. Too much soy in their diets.

Never seen anyone stand up to The Man before, Bruce?

I have. Pretty much every time a black person has an interaction with the poeleece the black dude gets all indignant and offended even over something minor because that's what he was taught to do.

You know, when I was a member of the Security Force (basically base police for the Navy), we were told exactly how to act, and what to do when faced with confrontation.

If ANY of us had gotten out of line, used excessive force, or shot someone without sufficient justification, we would have been removed from the Security Force and sent to either NJP (Non Judicial Punishment aka Captain's Mast), or if it was serious enough, to a courts martial.

Why can't we hold the police to the same standards the military has?
1. Republicans

b. White supremacy

Which are kinda related.
a. Black racism

b. Democrats

Which are definitely related.

Forum List

Back