White Christian nationalism is back in full force

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
This article from a christian publication seems like it is from a sane white christian , few and far between

White Christian nationalism is back in full force. White Christians will need to do everything in their power to stop it — even those of us who avoid politics. When interviewed about Donald Trump’s success last week on NPR, former Republican presidential candidate and adviser to three presidents Pat Buchanan argued for a white, homogeneous America, claiming that diversity of language and culture undermines our nation.

'White' Is Not Why This Country Is Great

Yep, its true, its ALL true. Trump will become president and white power groups will rule. Some black people will be swinging from trees and the rest will become our slaves.

Once its legal again, Guno is going to be my first slave. Ill take Asslips and ClosedCaption too. They will do nothing but make Confederate flags for me.

Guano is a racist goon, and he smells nasty.

This article from a christian publication seems like it is from a sane white christian , few and far between

White Christian nationalism is back in full force. White Christians will need to do everything in their power to stop it — even those of us who avoid politics. When interviewed about Donald Trump’s success last week on NPR, former Republican presidential candidate and adviser to three presidents Pat Buchanan argued for a white, homogeneous America, claiming that diversity of language and culture undermines our nation.

Your stupidity is back in full force.

Just why is everything racist to you?

Yep, its true, its ALL true. Trump will become president and white power groups will rule. Some black people will be swinging from trees and the rest will become our slaves.

Once its legal again, Guno is going to be my first slave. Ill take Asslips and ClosedCaption too. They will do nothing but make Confederate flags for me.
Ahma gunna brang my coon dawg wit' me! *spits tabbacky on floor*

Pat Buchanan is exactly right.

Pat Buchanan is exactly right.
Trump should make him Veep.

Ahma gunna brang my coon dawg wit' me! *spits tabbacky on floor*

.More like sheeit bring muh dawg wit me noamsaying. Slaps his ho on da flo

"White' Is Not Why This Country Is Great"

That's because this country ISN'T great. At least it isn't anymore.

What made it great many years ago is that it was a mono-culture.
With that, we had a central culture that the vast majority worked with and excelled in.
It allowed us to create the worlds modern inventions, and made us the richest, happiest, most powerful and dominant nation the world had ever seen.

Oh, has your country or culture put humans on another world ?
We did, nearly 50 years ago, and we did multiple times.

Diversity, is the death of any society. We would have been brilliant to have shut the door on most immigration years ago and concentrated on growing our own population.
It's okay though, 200 years from now all humans will be of the same skintone, and everyone will have that same ugly black hair. There will be a worldwide mono-culture, and I wonder what liberals will do then ?

1968a.jpg
"White' Is Not Why This Country Is Great"

That's because this country ISN'T great. At least it isn't anymore.

What made it great many years ago is that it was a mono-culture.
With that, we had a central culture that the vast majority worked with and excelled in.
It allowed us to create the worlds modern inventions, and made us the richest, happiest, most powerful and dominant nation the world had ever seen.

Oh, has your country or culture put humans on another world ?
We did, nearly 50 years ago, and we did multiple times.

Diversity, is the death of any society. We would have been brilliant to have shut the door on immigration
It's okay though, 200 years from now all humans will be of the same skintone, and everyone will have that same ugly black hair. There will be a worldwide mono-culture, and I wonder what liberals will do then ?
I'll be damned if my genes are erased and my descendants become fucking Goo-Backs.

Forum List

Back