White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

When you are hired for a Job, you agree to terms of your employment, so you may not use racial or sexual speech.

Same applies to fraternities when you sign their contract to be a member.

If you want free speech don't agree to terms of employment or fraternity etc etc......
The two arent remotely comparable. And no job requires you to give up rights to free speech away from the job place.
Every job would fire you for the same activity
Nope.
Next
There is not a company in this country that would allow those little assholes to continue working for them

Where ya been the last 50 years Rabbi?
Mere assertion fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!
Yes indeed....The Rabbi does rule
In his own twisted little world

The two arent remotely comparable. And no job requires you to give up rights to free speech away from the job place.
Nope.
Next
There is not a company in this country that would allow those little assholes to continue working for them

Mere assertion fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!
I pwn you every day of the week, nutjobber.

Nope.
Next

Mere assertion fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!
^ weak sauce.

This isn't a game Scooter. Those racist idiots spewed what they believe & were dealt w/ accordingly.

Nope.
Next

Mere assertion fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!
^ weak sauce.

This isn't a game Scooter. Those racist idiots spewed what they believe & were dealt w/ accordingly.
Mere assertion.
You are truly a lightweight in the brain department.

FAILTrollboi is locked-onto this thread like an Alabama tick :rofl:

Those boys had no business being in an institution for higher learning.

Nope.
Next

Mere assertion fallacy.
Rabbi Rules!
Look at The Rabbi...

I win......I win

I'm_winning.gif

I disagree. The vast majority of school shooters are white racists. Encouraging racism towards Blacks while living on a public school campus is unacceptable to me. My tax dollars may be supporting these pricks. We are not in Japan. We are talking about right here in the good ole US of A. I'm not much interested in what constitutional scholars have to say to be honest. I know lots of attorneys and I agree that someone will attempt to make a name for themselves but they will lose the case while getting paid as donations pour in for their legal fund. The students will be right back where they started. Expelled.

I dont think this is dangerous. It sets a needed precedence that just because you have free speech it doesnt mean you get to be an asshole with impunity.

I will grant you that the vast majority of school shooters are white but I don't see them targeting people of color and letting white kids walk away. They are shooting whoever happens to be there. I think suggesting that singing a racist song will result in black people getting shot at schools is a bit of a stretch

An outstanding day in this great nation's history that two of those hateful idiots were expelled. :mm:
You have the mind of a 5 year old child. Mommy he said mean words!

Yea universities expelling kids for wrong speak, how great. Free speech is dead. You piece of shit. I hope you end up dying alone and homeless in a gutter.

I disagree. The vast majority of school shooters are white racists. Encouraging racism towards Blacks while living on a public school campus is unacceptable to me. My tax dollars may be supporting these pricks. We are not in Japan. We are talking about right here in the good ole US of A. I'm not much interested in what constitutional scholars have to say to be honest. I know lots of attorneys and I agree that someone will attempt to make a name for themselves but they will lose the case while getting paid as donations pour in for their legal fund. The students will be right back where they started. Expelled.

I dont think this is dangerous. It sets a needed precedence that just because you have free speech it doesnt mean you get to be an asshole with impunity.

I will grant you that the vast majority of school shooters are white but I don't see them targeting people of color and letting white kids walk away. They are shooting whoever happens to be there. I think suggesting that singing a racist song will result in black people getting shot at schools is a bit of a stretch

As an afterthought...I am not terribly convinced that school shooters are racist in the way we think of it. I was a teacher for about 10 years and studied school shooters very aggressively to know what to look for in a student that may do something like that. Some are racist, of course, but not all are nor do I think most are. Take Eric Harris, for example. In his diaries he certainly had some terrible things to say about minorities before he shot up Columbine, but he had bad stuff to say about everyone. I am not sure that racism was his motivation. I think anger and the fact that he was a clinical sociopath resulted in the appearance of racism if looked at in a vacuum. In other words, it wasn't that he thought white people were superior to black people, it was that he thought HE was superior to everyone.

A. Nobody is getting sent to prison
B. You're arguing for the government to step in and mete out what you consider to be social justice.
C. B makes you a bigger statist progressive than Obama.
They're getting sent off campus. Its a difference of degree is all.
I am arguing for government to fuck off and let people live their lives.
You are the one cheering for Big Brother.

Getting sent off campus = Prison = Gulag

Welcome to the inner mind of The Rabbi
First they get expelled. Then they get sent to prison for it.
Donald Sterling had his property confiscated from him for similar. It's only a matter of time.

Sterling got $4Billion for an asset not worth more than $1Billion according to any reasonable DCF valuation.

Yeah, that's confiscation alright. :rofl:
Irrelevant how much he got. He was forced to sell his property against his will. That is confiscation.

When you get tired of your new avatar, you can use this.

ci_kkk.jpg

Forum List

Back