White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism

^ you really do have a vested interest in minimizing what those white college students did. Speaks volumes.

:lol: at how all those faggots were butt hurt about some frat kids saying mean words and protested it.

Don't worry kiddies mommy will come later to pick you up. Don't lose your name tags .:lol:

Feel bad for these guys losing their frat, totally uncalled for.

dumb black kids grow up to be dumb adults in daddy's business and make decisions that affect white people getting jobs

I didn't know black people were entitled to jobs
White people can just go get a job with other white companies. If Blacks all got together and denied whites a job how many white people would be affected? Now turn that dynamic around and ask the same question.

Who said Black people were entitled jobs? Your post was a fail.

I just don't care what a bunch of college kids say, do, think or sing while they are in fantasy land.

Stupid people do stupid things.

Ever sit on a public bus and listen to what some of the black folks? I care just as little.

Let the fantasy land referees deal with them. It won't matter. They will just go somewhere else and do the same

I just don't care what a bunch of college kids say, do, think or sing while they are in fantasy land.

Stupid people do stupid things.

Ever sit on a public bus and listen to what some of the black folks? I care just as little.

Let the fantasy land referees deal with them. It won't matter. They will just go somewhere else and do the same
I dont particularly care either but its fun to see them suffer for being racists.

Hmmmmm...

I can see the national office for a fraternity closing down a chapter at its sole discretion...

I can see a school closing down a fraternity chapter-house at its sole discretion...

I cannot see kicking the kids out of school...

You think they suffer? Yeah, they can't have a kegger for two weeks or they will have to go across the street.

Hmmmmm...

I can see the national office for a fraternity closing down a chapter at its sole discretion...

I can see a school closing down a fraternity chapter-house at its sole discretion...

It depends on the code of conduct that the students agreed to when they were accepted.

I can tell you this. The reputation of the school will take a hit from this.

If the kids were arrested and jailed.....you'd have a free speech complaint.

Seems like it is not the first time that song was sung at OSU

Hmmmmm...

It depends on the code of conduct that the students agreed to when they were accepted.

I can tell you this. The reputation of the school will take a hit from this.

If the kids were arrested and jailed.....you'd have a free speech complaint.
All true.

The catch-all Code of Conduct may (or may not) be enough to nail them.

And, of course, the school will be obliged to demonstrate Consistent Application of the Code of Conduct, historically, if they use the Code to kick 'em out.

Otherwise... given inconsistent application... they could still be looking at a civil suit... I dunno.

In any event, it looks like some dumbass Young Masters of the Universe wannabes took their arrogance a little too far, eh?

Dumb little shits.

Forum List

Back