White college student suspended and banned for 2 years for saying black females aren't attractive

The worst problem with black girls isn't their looks, or even their temperament. It's that their pussies stink. Their body odor. Even my black friends agree with me on that point.

Then they put a bunch of perfumed stuff on their coohie that just makes it stink worse.

EDIT: And taste even worse than it smells.
you know this how?

Most black women are decidedly unattractive. Is that politically incorrect, or is a matter of personal opinion?

Can I say she is ugly, or should I say she is aesthetically neutral? Can I say black women are aesthetically neutral?

You can say anything Victor the Victim.
Thank you. Most black women are butt-ugly. It is often not just their appearance that makes them so.
See? Nothing happened except I started laughing. Black women are the most beautiful women on earth. Take it from someone that has been around the world and with a woman from almost every racial category.

Its not a peer to peer relationship. Thats your first mistake. The people who run the private college are the authoritarians. Just like at your job. If you dont want to follow the rules you can leave.

Are they wrong? (In what they did)
I am assuming you mean the students? Of course they were wrong.

You have bad assumptions, the board. Do you think it is wrong for them to suspend a student for saying what he said on a small social media site?
And what one person said...is it really so obstructive that it disables people from completing their studies?
No I dont think they were wrong. They are looking for a specific climate that promotes racial harmony. You have absolutely no idea what could keep a student from completing their studies but as I pointed out thats besides the point. The inbred dog molester broke the rules and paid the price by getting suspended or expelled.

Ah poor little babies...we must protect them from all mean people...snif...it is just....so saaaddd....whaaaaahhhhh...whaaaaaaahhhh...this unknown person who I have never or will ever meet said something meeeaaann....whaaaaaahhhh.....he...he...he....deserves to die!!!..We must kill him!!...he is evil....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

latest
Dont cry. Its unbecoming of you.

Legally, students do not have full freedom of speech. Your lack of heterosexual appreciation not withstanding. LOL

On an off campus message board?

I hope the victim sues.
I hope he sues too so he will have to pay the defenses court cost in addition to losing.
I don't see where the kid has a leg to stand on. He has no property right to attend school. His attendance is contingent upon his following rules. If he violated some rule of personal conduct, he's toast.

That said, I'd prefer that he issue apologies, be given 're-education' and allowed back in next fall. It seems to me to be more about black students' feelings be protected, and not to make light ofit, but this fool apparently thought he was being funny. It wasn't funny, but really jamming up his life over being a dumb college kid seems overkill.

Legally, students do not have full freedom of speech. Your lack of heterosexual appreciation not withstanding. LOL

On an off campus message board?

I hope the victim sues.
I hope he sues too so he will have to pay the defenses court cost in addition to losing.
I don't see where the kid has a leg to stand on. He has no property right to attend school. His attendance is contingent upon his following rules. If he violated some rule of personal conduct, he's toast.
Exactly. If he really wanted true freedom of speech he would have went to the university of white supremacy and made those statements.

Student suspended from Colorado College for social media posts speaks out

"Administrators determined that Pryor violated the school's code of conduct policies for "abusive behavior" and "disruption of college activities."

You are not even smart enough to read your own article you are using for information.
The college is private. They own the college. It isn't public.
Dumb asses like you want it one way all the time but the world doesn't work in that direction.
Perhaps one day you might become a bit smarter than faux news info.

hey! you can't call a member of the master race a dumbfuck ....

Taking the story at face value, I would say that this is a pretty silly overreaction; however, they are private college and can have whatever idtoic policies they wish.

Its not a peer to peer relationship. Thats your first mistake. The people who run the private college are the authoritarians. Just like at your job. If you dont want to follow the rules you can leave.

You have bad assumptions, the board. Do you think it is wrong for them to suspend a student for saying what he said on a small social media site?
And what one person said...is it really so obstructive that it disables people from completing their studies?
No I dont think they were wrong. They are looking for a specific climate that promotes racial harmony. You have absolutely no idea what could keep a student from completing their studies but as I pointed out thats besides the point. The inbred dog molester broke the rules and paid the price by getting suspended or expelled.

Ah poor little babies...we must protect them from all mean people...snif...it is just....so saaaddd....whaaaaahhhhh...whaaaaaaahhhh...this unknown person who I have never or will ever meet said something meeeaaann....whaaaaaahhhh.....he...he...he....deserves to die!!!..We must kill him!!...he is evil....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

latest
Shame on us, we have invaded their safe space.

Taking the story at face value, I would say that this is a pretty silly overreaction; however, they are private college and can have whatever idtoic policies they wish.
anybody who went to Christian schools would agree.

Depends on what they are doing to attract money to the school. If you get a name for being a racist school that hurts your bottom line. I'm sure if this was back in the 50's they wouldnt have given it a second thought.

anybody who went to Christian schools would agree.

I felt the same way when a Christian school wouldn't allow a child of a lesbian couple attend. Their roof, their rules. Meh.

latest
Shame on us, we have invaded their safe space.
You didnt invade anything. Youre a non starter.

Forum List

Back