White college student suspended and banned for 2 years for saying black females aren't attractive

Taking the story at face value, I would say that this is a pretty silly overreaction; however, they are private college and can have whatever idtoic policies they wish.
Depends on what they are doing to attract money to the school. If you get a name for being a racist school that hurts your bottom line. I'm sure if this was back in the 50's they wouldnt have given it a second thought.

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Yes..they will get a reputation as being a racist school cause some snotty nosed kid said "ain't hot" on an obscure social media site...you people are just too much...no really...
overreact.png

The worst problem with black girls isn't their looks, or even their temperament. It's that their pussies stink. Their body odor. Even my black friends agree with me on that point.

Then they put a bunch of perfumed stuff on their coohie that just makes it stink worse.

EDIT: And taste even worse than it smells.
you know this how?
I used to live in Detroit.

Taking the story at face value, I would say that this is a pretty silly overreaction; however, they are private college and can have whatever idtoic policies they wish.
Depends on what they are doing to attract money to the school. If you get a name for being a racist school that hurts your bottom line. I'm sure if this was back in the 50's they wouldnt have given it a second thought.

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Yes..they will get a reputation as being a racist school cause some snotty nosed kid said "ain't hot" on an obscure social media site...you people are just too much...no really...
overreact.png
Losing your mind and getting emotional only amuses me. :laugh:

For what it's worth, CC is ranked like 25 on liberal arts colleges, and it only has about 2000 students. It's a pretty close/insular community. What the kid did was very wrong. He's a dumbshite, and probably the college or the kid isn't really helped by the severity of the punishment. There's just no history of racism, or even that much diversity, to make it look like James Meredith at Ole Miss.

I don't believe this incident will paint them as a racist school. To me though, their reaction was silly and heavy-handed concerning this incident.

I don't believe this incident will paint them as a racist school. To me though, their reaction was silly and heavy-handed concerning this incident.
Looks like it may have been a preemptive strike at a brewing issue. For what its worth.

Race and Racism at Colorado college | Cipher Magazine

Colorado College students discuss racist comments at school-wide forum

Last edited:
For what it's worth, CC is ranked like 25 on liberal arts colleges, and it only has about 2000 students. It's a pretty close/insular community. What the kid did was very wrong. He's a dumbshite, and probably the college or the kid isn't really helped by the severity of the punishment. There's just no history of racism, or even that much diversity, to make it look like James Meredith at Ole Miss.
It was founded in 1874. I would bet they have had a lot of racism and either kept it under wraps or made it go away.

It was founded in 1874. I would bet they have had a lot of racism and either kept it under wraps or made it go away.
Eh, there just weren't that many blacks in Colo back in the day. And the skiing is good. And hockey is popular.

Eh, there just weren't that many blacks in Colo back in the day. And the skiing is good. And hockey is popular.
As long as there was at least one Black, Native American, Asian etc the chances are excellent there was some racism in their past.

Looks like it may have been a preemptive strike at a brewing issue. For what its worth.

Oh, brother. To be perfectly honest, I find they very idea of microagressions to be hypersensitive poppycock. Every single slight, snub, or comment, whether they are real or imagined, can be viewed as a microagression depending on the person. It just really comes across as incredibility whiny.

As long as there was at least one Black, Native American, Asian etc the chances are excellent there was some racism in their past.
Of course, but we're not talking about a student body coming from a diverse group. The kid is most likely a dumbass kid who got good grades and SAT scores, who has little concept in not getting his dumb white ass killed.

Ohhhh, yes, it was veeeerrry wrooonng ! :rofl:

Oh, brother. To be perfectly honest, I find they very idea of microagressions to be hypersensitive poppycock. Every single slight, snub, or comment, whether they are real or imagined, can be viewed as a microagression depending on the person. It just really comes across as incredibility whiny.
There are "normal" micro-aggressions everyone has to deal with regardless of race then there are racially specific micro-aggressions. The question isnt what you personally think of them. The question is are they there? Do they exist? The school has determined they do and done something about it. They have shown that they wont be tolerated. You give people an inch and the next thing you know they are stealing your yard stick and hanging nooses on statues. I congratulate the school on their handling of the situation. Better some inbred be punished than 1 non white person have to put up with additional BS.

Looking a Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Oprah Winfrey, Maxine Waters, Carol Mosely Brown, Cynthia McKinney, Sheila Jackson Lee, Barbara Lee, Gwen Ifil, Suzanne Malveaux, April Ryan, Cynthia Tucker, etc. etc. who could argue with that truthful and honest statement.

There are "normal" micro-aggressions everyone has to deal with regardless of race then there are racially specific micro-aggressions. The question isnt what you personally think of them. The question is are they there? Do they exist? The school has determined they do and done something about it. They have shown that they wont be tolerated. You give people an inch and the next thing you know they are stealing your yard stick and hanging nooses on statues. I congratulate the school on their handling of the situation. Better some inbred be punished than 1 non white person have to put up with additional BS.

I think that person is crazy b/c black women are attractive to me but I think don't his comment matches the reaction of the school. Either way, they are a private school.

Last edited:
A kid makes a joke that is not funny. That is not punished. What is punished is a PC blunder.

Equally appalling is that some commenters on this thread seem quite comfortable that free speech doesn't apply to students in college anymore. Those Kent State kids are spinning in their graves.

The punishment should always be equal to the `crime`. This kid should have been suspended for no more than one second.

Looking a Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Oprah Winfrey, Maxine Waters, Carol Mosely Brown, Cynthia McKinney, Sheila Jackson Lee, Barbara Lee, Gwen Ifil, Suzanne Malveaux, April Ryan, Cynthia Tucker, etc. etc. who could argue with that truthful and honest statement.
Anyone that has seen a Black woman?

Anyone that has seen a Black woman?

I see these black harridans on TV just about every day. They are ugly inside and out. The kid was 100% right.

Isn't there more to the story? His roommate was expelled for his posts. Don't you think there might be other posts or individuals involved?

Forum List

Back