White college student suspended and banned for 2 years for saying black females aren't attractive

Most black women are decidedly unattractive. Is that politically incorrect, or is a matter of personal opinion?

Can I say she is ugly, or should I say she is aesthetically neutral? Can I say black women are aesthetically neutral?

You can say anything Victor the Victim.

This is the funniest part of it. From the inbred that made the comment....

"I support constructive discipline, but I believe the school’s reaction neither educates me on my act of insensitivity, nor benefits the community, nor consoles offended students, to whom I am extremely sorry.”

I'm pretty sure he is educated on the fact that free speech does not = free of consequences now and I'm pretty sure this went a long way towards benefiting the community and consoling the offended students.
The only offended ones are the ugly ones.

The worst problem with black girls isn't their looks, or even their temperament. It's that their pussies stink. Their body odor. Even my black friends agree with me on that point.

Then they put a bunch of perfumed stuff on their coohie that just makes it stink worse.

EDIT: And taste even worse than it smells.

Reminds me of a joke...Hey that looks like Dog shit.......What's it smell like....Dog shit.....what's it taste like....Dog shit.....good think we didn't step in it.......,

Most black women are decidedly unattractive. Is that politically incorrect, or is a matter of personal opinion?

Can I say she is ugly, or should I say she is aesthetically neutral? Can I say black women are aesthetically neutral?

Thank you. Most black women are butt-ugly. It is often not just their appearance that makes them so.

None of those I would touch with a 10 foot pole. Free speech trumps ANY colleges whining.
Legally, students do not have full freedom of speech. Your lack of heterosexual appreciation not withstanding. LOL
I appreciate being a heterosexual very much. I don't care for beastiality and fucking some retrograde species of human called n!ggers is just that.
If that advice was heeded, you would not have been born...
Everyone knows white trash sexually molest dogs and pigs all the time.
Are you trying to say that dogs and pigs are more attractive than black women? You're right. It's just surprising that you would say so.
so...you've had experience, eh?

Thank you. Most black women are butt-ugly. It is often not just their appearance that makes them so.

See? And look what happened to you. Nothing.

Are you trying to say that dogs and pigs are more attractive than black women? You're right. It's just surprising that you would say so.
Yes dogs and pigs are more sexually attractive to white trash than Black women are.
do you not see how racially biased you are?

I mean......talk about a true hypocrite.
Who said I wasnt racially biased? I look out for my Black people. Its a known fact white trash here in the US sexually molest dogs and pigs.

Neighbors catch second Florida man raping his dog this month

"The Orlando Sentinel reported that 61-year-old James Guy Bull was arrested on Tuesday after neighbors told police that they saw him attacking his mixed-breed, 8-month-old dog on multiple occasions at his Daytona Beach apartment.

“They heard the animal yelp and cry but [Bull] continued with the conduct,” a police report said.

One witness heard a “dog in distress.” But when Bull saw the neighbor, he “pulled up his pants and put the dog down.”
Oh. I see. Go away.
No. I will do no such thing.

Theres really no semantics. You obviously dont understand what the word "response" means. Typical

re·sponse
rəˈspäns/
noun
  1. a verbal or written answer.
    "without waiting for a response, she returned to her newspaper"
    • a written or verbal answer to a question in a test, questionnaire, survey, etc.
      synonyms: answer, reply, rejoinder, retort, riposte;
      informalcomeback
      "his response to the question"
    • a reaction to something.

So by that logic shooting someone is a response to being called a twat...

Got it.
Yes thats what response means. I even posted the definition for you.

Fine, since you are being a twat literalist:

Do you find the Schools response to be proportional?
No. I think they should have been harsher.

That makes you a giant fucking twat.
As I noted before you have no significance.

Yes dogs and pigs are more sexually attractive to white trash than Black women are.

Who said I wasnt racially biased? I look out for my Black people. Its a known fact white trash here in the US sexually molest dogs and pigs.

"The Orlando Sentinel reported that 61-year-old James Guy Bull was arrested on Tuesday after neighbors told police that they saw him attacking his mixed-breed, 8-month-old dog on multiple occasions at his Daytona Beach apartment.

“They heard the animal yelp and cry but [Bull] continued with the conduct,” a police report said.

One witness heard a “dog in distress.” But when Bull saw the neighbor, he “pulled up his pants and put the dog down.”
Gays aren't part of this discussion.
I'm pretty sure at least one gay person is on this thread.

What were you expecting, the God of political correctness reigning thunderbolts upon me. We all know that most black women are decidedly ugly, even Him.

Legally, students do not have full freedom of speech. Your lack of heterosexual appreciation not withstanding. LOL
I appreciate being a heterosexual very much. I don't care for beastiality and fucking some retrograde species of human called n!ggers is just that.
If that advice was heeded, you would not have been born...
so...you've had experience, eh?
Obviously she has had experience. Tipsy...cat...lover. Evidently being drunk brings out all type of behaviors and makes you believe Black women are unattractive.

What were you expecting, the God of political correctness reigning thunderbolts upon me. We all know that most black women are decidedly ugly, even Him.
You and your hand does not = "we all"

Private College. The first amendment applies to the government.

Would you feel the same if the kkk was running the college and banned all black people from speaking?
if the klan ran the college besides not meeting even the minimum standards for the administration of an accredited educational institution.
there would be no black people on that campus.
really stupid analogy

Fascism has to do with a system of government. It's not just a word to use when you disagree with something.

nice, so you want to take the literal definition...fine...so how then is it not intolerant and authoritarian of the board to severely punish those who they disagree with?
Its not a peer to peer relationship. Thats your first mistake. The people who run the private college are the authoritarians. Just like at your job. If you dont want to follow the rules you can leave.

Are they wrong? (In what they did)
I am assuming you mean the students? Of course they were wrong.

You have bad assumptions, the board. Do you think it is wrong for them to suspend a student for saying what he said on a small social media site?
And what one person said...is it really so obstructive that it disables people from completing their studies?
No I dont think they were wrong. They are looking for a specific climate that promotes racial harmony. You have absolutely no idea what could keep a student from completing their studies but as I pointed out thats besides the point. The inbred dog molester broke the rules and paid the price by getting suspended or expelled.

I dont know, I was wondering why you were saying you COULDNT say it. Come to find out you can and nothing happened Victor.

Oh. I see. Go away.
BkBVouLIIAAwwal.jpg

I just wanted to bump this

Doesnt matter what you say. You arent anyone to be concerned with.

nice, so you want to take the literal definition...fine...so how then is it not intolerant and authoritarian of the board to severely punish those who they disagree with?
Its not a peer to peer relationship. Thats your first mistake. The people who run the private college are the authoritarians. Just like at your job. If you dont want to follow the rules you can leave.

Are they wrong? (In what they did)
I am assuming you mean the students? Of course they were wrong.

You have bad assumptions, the board. Do you think it is wrong for them to suspend a student for saying what he said on a small social media site?
And what one person said...is it really so obstructive that it disables people from completing their studies?
No I dont think they were wrong. They are looking for a specific climate that promotes racial harmony. You have absolutely no idea what could keep a student from completing their studies but as I pointed out thats besides the point. The inbred dog molester broke the rules and paid the price by getting suspended or expelled.

Ah poor little babies...we must protect them from all mean people...snif...it is just....so saaaddd....whaaaaahhhhh...whaaaaaaahhhh...this unknown person who I have never or will ever meet said something meeeaaann....whaaaaaahhhh.....he...he...he....deserves to die!!!..We must kill him!!...he is evil....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

latest

Forum List

Back