White college student suspended and banned for 2 years for saying black females aren't attractive

Someone please explain, specifically, how this is not fascism?

Fascism has to do with a system of government. It's not just a word to use when you disagree with something.

nice, so you want to take the literal definition...fine...so how then is it not intolerant and authoritarian of the board to severely punish those who they disagree with?
Its not a peer to peer relationship. Thats your first mistake. The people who run the private college are the authoritarians. Just like at your job. If you dont want to follow the rules you can leave.

Are they wrong? (In what they did)

Fascism has to do with a system of government. It's not just a word to use when you disagree with something.

nice, so you want to take the literal definition...fine...so how then is it not intolerant and authoritarian of the board to severely punish those who they disagree with?
Its not a peer to peer relationship. Thats your first mistake. The people who run the private college are the authoritarians. Just like at your job. If you dont want to follow the rules you can leave.

I am assuming you mean the students? Of course they were wrong.

He's not allowed to find black women unattractive. If he does, he certainly can't say so. It really doesn't matter. If he doesn't date black women at all, it will be discovered that he doesn't find them attractive. Same result.

He's not allowed to find black women unattractive. If he does, he certainly can't say so. It really doesn't matter. If he doesn't date black women at all, it will be discovered that he doesn't find them attractive. Same result.
Who told you he is not allowed to find Black women unattractive? He can say what he wants to. Who told you he couldnt? He probably would have a hard time dating a Black woman. I'm pretty sure he is not an alpha male.

College kids in public colleges don't have the same free speech rights that a self-employed adult has.

But JFC. Lisa bonet. Mariah Carey. Halle Berry. Kid deserves expulsion for stupid. LOL
None of those I would touch with a 10 foot pole. Free speech trumps ANY colleges whining.
Legally, students do not have full freedom of speech. Your lack of heterosexual appreciation not withstanding. LOL
I appreciate being a heterosexual very much. I don't care for beastiality and fucking some retrograde species of human called n!ggers is just that.
If that advice was heeded, you would not have been born...
Everyone knows white trash sexually molest dogs and pigs all the time.
Are you trying to say that dogs and pigs are more attractive than black women? You're right. It's just surprising that you would say so.

"....the same can’t be said for his housemate, Lou Henriques, however, who was informed by the school on Nov. 20 that he was being expelled permanently for his Yik Yak posts, including one in which he shared a screenshot from an 8-year-old episode of South Park in which a character incorrectly answers a “People Who Annoy You” puzzle on Wheel of Fortune with the N-word rather than “NAGGERS.”

Sounds like a snowflake party gone rabid.
That was actually funny. :rofl:

Yeah it was a funny episode.

Who told you he is not allowed to find Black women unattractive? He can say what he wants to. Who told you he couldnt? He probably would have a hard time dating a Black woman. I'm pretty sure he is not an alpha male.
He was expelled for saying that he did not find black women attractive.

None of those I would touch with a 10 foot pole. Free speech trumps ANY colleges whining.
Legally, students do not have full freedom of speech. Your lack of heterosexual appreciation not withstanding. LOL
I appreciate being a heterosexual very much. I don't care for beastiality and fucking some retrograde species of human called n!ggers is just that.
Are you trying to say that dogs and pigs are more attractive than black women? You're right. It's just surprising that you would say so.
Yes dogs and pigs are more sexually attractive to white trash than Black women are.

He was expelled for saying that he did not find black women attractive.
I agree he was expelled. Now can you answer my question?

Good stuff. He is a danger to himself and everyone around him if he believes that. From your link.

"Although Colorado College is private, and not legally bound by the First Amendment,..."

If he wants free speech he needs to go to a public institution.
why is he a danger to himself and everyone around him?

I am white I find pasty white women unattractive. That does not mean I don't like them as people. I simply find it very unattractive when someone does not have some tone to their skin.

The school had the right to suspend him as they are a private institution.

But PC has gone awry.

Yes dogs and pigs are more sexually attractive to white trash than Black women are.
do you not see how racially biased you are?

I mean......talk about a true hypocrite.

Good stuff. He is a danger to himself and everyone around him if he believes that. From your link.

"Although Colorado College is private, and not legally bound by the First Amendment,..."

If he wants free speech he needs to go to a public institution.
why is he a danger to himself and everyone around him?

I am white I find pasty white women unattractive. That does not mean I don't like them as people. I simply find it very unattractive when someone does not have some tone to their skin.

The school had the right to suspend him as they are a private institution.

But PC has gone awry.
Because white males are known for declaring Black women unattractive and then raping them when they thought no one was looking.

The school did what they deem best in the interests of the school. If the person had been Black and said white women were unattractive i would feel the same way.

Who said I wasnt racially biased? I look out for my Black people. Its a known fact white trash here in the US sexually molest dogs and pigs.

Neighbors catch second Florida man raping his dog this month

"The Orlando Sentinel reported that 61-year-old James Guy Bull was arrested on Tuesday after neighbors told police that they saw him attacking his mixed-breed, 8-month-old dog on multiple occasions at his Daytona Beach apartment.

“They heard the animal yelp and cry but [Bull] continued with the conduct,” a police report said.

One witness heard a “dog in distress.” But when Bull saw the neighbor, he “pulled up his pants and put the dog down.”

Who said I wasnt racially biased? I look out for my Black people. Its a known fact white trash here in the US sexually molest dogs and pigs.

"The Orlando Sentinel reported that 61-year-old James Guy Bull was arrested on Tuesday after neighbors told police that they saw him attacking his mixed-breed, 8-month-old dog on multiple occasions at his Daytona Beach apartment.

“They heard the animal yelp and cry but [Bull] continued with the conduct,” a police report said.

One witness heard a “dog in distress.” But when Bull saw the neighbor, he “pulled up his pants and put the dog down.”
Oh. I see. Go away.

Says who?

says the same people who always defend the bigots

Defense of a concept is not a defense of the outcome of that concept.

And bigotry is the concept you have chosen to defend.

No freedom of expression and speech is what I defend. Bigotry being expressed is just a unavoidable side effect.
The inbred had freedom of speech which doesnt = freedom from consequences. He was not imprisoned for what he said and freedom of speech is not absolute.

and for you the consequences fit the "crime"? Really?

And being ruined to this degree is probably worse than "imprisonment", but it fits your narrative, and screws over someone you don't like, so that makes it A-OK.

Freedom of speech is worthless if overreactions like this are acceptable. But since you don't actually like freedom of speech, this is a feature rather than a bug.

if you are going to argue semantics, you don't really have a point.

Typical.
Theres really no semantics. You obviously dont understand what the word "response" means. Typical

re·sponse
rəˈspäns/
noun
  1. a verbal or written answer.
    "without waiting for a response, she returned to her newspaper"
    • a written or verbal answer to a question in a test, questionnaire, survey, etc.
      synonyms: answer, reply, rejoinder, retort, riposte;
      informalcomeback
      "his response to the question"
    • a reaction to something.

So by that logic shooting someone is a response to being called a twat...

Got it.
Yes thats what response means. I even posted the definition for you.

Fine, since you are being a twat literalist:

Do you find the Schools response to be proportional?
No. I think they should have been harsher.

That makes you a giant fucking twat.

I am assuming you mean the students? Of course they were wrong.

You have bad assumptions, the board. Do you think it is wrong for them to suspend a student for saying what he said on a small social media site?
And what one person said...is it really so obstructive that it disables people from completing their studies?

That sounds might dangerous to me. Ah thank Ole Ben might get annoyed, and he's bitten me once or twice jus' fer reachin under him on the sofa for the channel changer

Gays aren't part of this discussion.

Most black women are decidedly unattractive. Is that politically incorrect, or is a matter of personal opinion?

Can I say she is ugly, or should I say she is aesthetically neutral? Can I say black women are aesthetically neutral?

Forum List

Back