White Cop Arrested for Murdering Unarmed Black Man- North Charleston

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
This time the moth'a phucka is caught on video after he lied. Now he's under arrest for murder. Good.
Shot a black man 8 times in the back after claiming he stole his stun gun. Liar.
All for the black man having a tail light out on his car.
Rednecks in America...Alert, you are asking for it.

Why are white cops so stupid? Oh, that's how they get the job in the first place.

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back - Post and Courier

Apr 7 2015 4:19 pm Apr 7 6:12 pm

A North Charleston police officer was arrested on a murder charge Tuesday after video surfaced of the lawman shooting eight times at 50-year-old Walter Scott as he ran away.

Scott died Saturday after Patrolman 1st Class Michael Slager, 33, shot him in the back.

The State Law Enforcement Division, which looked into whether the shooting was justified, confirmed that the officer had been booked into Charleston County’s jail late Tuesday afternoon on a murder charge.

AR-150409468.jpg&Maxw=620&q=85

Last edited:
This time the moth'a phucka is caught on video after he lied. Now he's under arrest for murder. Good.
Shot a black man 8 times in the back after claiming he stole his stun gun. Liar.

Why are white cops so stupid? Oh, that's how they get the job in the first place.

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back - Post and Courier

A North Charleston police officer was arrested on a murder charge Tuesday after video surfaced of the lawman shooting eight times at 50-year-old Walter Scott as he ran away.

Scott died Saturday after Patrolman 1st Class Michael Slager, 33, shot him in the back.

The State Law Enforcement Division, which looked into whether the shooting was justified, confirmed that the officer had been booked into Charleston County’s jail late Tuesday afternoon on a murder charge.

Henious, Dastardly. He deserves the death penalty for murder and betrayal of public trust.

I was in 8th grade in the late 1960s living in the Deep South when the race riots exploded. Everyone loses. No one wins. Rednecks in America have asked for it.

Push a group of people to the point where they have nothing more to lose and they will take you down with them.

North Charleston is one fucked up place...

From all I've been hearing on the local news, sounds like the local officials are handling this appropriately. No sign of angry mobs out there...

Though I suppose that could change...

Last edited:

You leave out the fact that this guy was driving a Mercedes, while having several warrants out for non-support of his children.

Why is that?

Looks like a win-win, a deadbeat dad got what all deadbeat dads should get, and a bad cop will go to jail.

You leave out the fact that this guy was driving a Mercedes, while having several warrants out for non-support of his children.

Why is that?

Looks like a win-win, a deadbeat dad got what all deadbeat dads should get, and a bad cop will go to jail.

Yeah I am sure his children are thrilled. I will reserve final judgment until I see more evidence, but boy it is going to have to be something pretty impressive to convince me that this wasn't murder and a subsequent attempt to cover it up. Sure as hell looks like it to me

Why is that?

Yeah I am sure his children are thrilled. I will reserve final judgment until I see more evidence, but boy it is going to have to be something pretty impressive to convince me that this wasn't murder and a subsequent attempt to cover it up. Sure as hell looks like it to me
Looks like murder to me, I won't even pretend it doesn't.

Looks like a deadbeat dad got what all deadbeat dads deserve, I won't even pretend it doesn't.

I doubt his kids even really knew him, I won't even pretend they might have.

At least now, when the lawsuits are settled, they will get their child support.

This one is clear as day. He murdered a man. He was charged with murder.

Good job by the SC state police for their swift action in analyzing evidence and seeing the obvious crime.

Forum List

Back