White Evangelicals and their kind and forgiving hearts ....

When Obama was in Office in 2011, only 30% of white evangelicals told pollsters they would forgive a President's immoral behavior.

Now, under 45, it's 72%.
Source: Clinton maintains double-digit (51% vs. 36%) lead over Trump | PRRI/Brookings Survey | PRRI

evangelical_presidential_immorality_poll_under_obamba_vs_under_trump.png

What do USMBers think changed?
Forgiving in Christianity is not hypocrisy. Do you know anything about the religion?

Do you? Why do they put Obama on a higher standard in order to forgive him?... God does not do that.

Yes I do. Ask God, he just might answer.

God considers all sin equal ... But also remember , it is easier for a camel to get through an eye of a needle than it does a greedy rich man to get into heaven.

;)

When Obama was in Office in 2011, only 30% of white evangelicals told pollsters they would forgive a President's immoral behavior.

Now, under 45, it's 72%.
Source: Clinton maintains double-digit (51% vs. 36%) lead over Trump | PRRI/Brookings Survey | PRRI

'Evangelicals' in the US are not Christians. They pretend to be so they can use that branding to further their political agenda, but their only god is the Republican Politburo.

No Republican can out hypocrite subhuman democrats. When Bill Clinton had many women coming out accusing him of rape and sexual misconduct, Democrats ignored it. When Bill Clinton engaged in sexual misconduct in the Oval Office, Democrats dismissed it as what "any guy would do". Trump isn't accused of as much as Bill Clinton is guilty of, yet Democrats are screaming.

Madonna has grabbed hundreds of people's crotches on camera, let alone off camera. Yet, Madonna was a guest at a major Democrat gathering of people moaning about Trump privately boasting that women let him grab them by the pssy.

Democrats aren't worth pissing on.

Now, under 45, it's 72%.

Hey MarcATL What if you heard some crackers were coming to town tomorrow? I'm assuming that town is Atlanta.

What if they were all horse-riding black crackers? :eek:

Srs Bdnss

Now, under 45, it's 72%.

Forgiving in Christianity is not hypocrisy. Do you know anything about the religion?
Signing a marriage certificate for someone who has committed adultery and married five times, but not signing off a gay marriage because it isn't bible-compliant is HYPOCRISY.

Psalm 52:

Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long,
you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?

You who practice deceit,
your tongue plots destruction;
it is like a sharpened razor.
You love evil rather than good,
falsehood rather than speaking the truth.
You love every harmful word,
you deceitful tongue!

Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin:
He will snatch you up and pluck you from your tent;
he will uproot you from the land of the living.

The righteous will see and fear;
they will laugh at you, saying,

“Here now is the man
who did not make God his stronghold
but trusted in his great wealth
and grew strong by destroying others!”
POWERFUL!!!

Very apt Psalm for this time.

Is that really Psalm 52?

What perverted translation is that?

To the chief Musician, Maschil, A Psalm of David, when Doeg the Edomite came and told Saul, and said unto him, David is come to the house of Ahimelech.
1Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.Maschil: or, of instruction
2Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
3Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
4Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.O thou…: or, and the deceitful tongue
5God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.destroy…: Heb. beat thee down
6The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
7Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.wickedness: or, substance
8But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
9I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Psalms 52, King James Version (KJV) | Chapter 52 | The Bible App | Bible.com!

I poise that what if Trump believes in God and puts him first?
The King James Version is saying the exact same thing as the NIV version I posted. Do you not understand it?

It describes Trump to a T.

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture — I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married.

Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long,
you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?

Now, under 45, it's 72%.Source: Clinton maintains double-digit (51% vs. 36%) lead over Trump | PRRI/Brookings Survey | PRRI

I am a white evangelical and I certainly don't forgive Obama for his criminal actions.
Which proves the point of the OP.
Not really because unlike you , I think logically. I KNOW Trump likely will be a failure like all our recent presidents. So, I have no expectations. You should try it.

It is the same for me as in the days of Kennedy until the days of Trump.

Not seeing any of this as a real issue, just more of a distraction and if the poll is true, which I have trouble believing most of them, then shame on the evangelicals, sin is sin.

Now, under 45, it's 72%.Source: Clinton maintains double-digit (51% vs. 36%) lead over Trump | PRRI/Brookings Survey | PRRI

I am a white evangelical and I certainly don't forgive Obama for his criminal actions.
Which proves the point of the OP.
Not really because unlike you , I think logically. I KNOW Trump likely will be a failure like all our recent presidents. So, I have no expectations. You should try it.

I agree, I haven't had high expectations for a President in a long, long time, Trump is no exception.

I have nothing but low expectations of Trump.

I literally pray to God our country doesn't face a serious crisis while he occupies the White House.

It is the same for me as in the days of Kennedy until the days of Trump.

Not seeing any of this as a real issue, just more of a distraction and if the poll is true, which I have trouble believing most of them, then shame on the evangelicals, sin is sin.
Why do you have trouble believing this Papageorgio ?

Signing a marriage certificate for someone who has committed adultery and married five times, but not signing off a gay marriage because it isn't bible-compliant is HYPOCRISY.
Kinda dedicated a thread to that very topic...

What's The Given Reason for Melania NOT Living At The White House With 45?

Trumpettes know what time it is. Therefore...crickets.

I thought she is living at the White House, she moved in right after the youngest finished the school year. Am I wrong? Do you have a link?

I bet Melania was none to happy to hear her husband, Saint Donald, bragging about grabbing pussies and trying to fuck married women only nine months into their marriage.

None too happy at all!

But...all the trappings and worldly benefits of being First Lady kind of makes it easy to forgive...

For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul? - Jesus Christ

2hqawrp.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back