🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Fort Worth Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Woman Inside Her Home

Well, a white cop who shot a black man to death in his own apartment got 10 years in neighboring Dallas last month…..

If I’m the family, when it come to time for the trial, I’d motion to have this trial moved out of the shithole that is Texas.

Well, a white cop who shot a black man to death in his own apartment got 10 years in neighboring Dallas last month…..

If I’m the family, when it come to time for the trial, I’d motion to have this trial moved out of the shithole that is Texas.
Texas should deport all of its worthless Democrat Criminals to blue states

Black woman killed by Texas police in own bedroom

A black woman was shot dead by police through a bedroom window on Saturday morning, following a request to check on her welfare.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, had been staying at the Fort Worth residence with her eight-year-old nephew.

A neighbour said he called a non-emergency number after becoming worried in the early hours about an open door.

Police have released body cam footage of the incident, which shows a confrontation lasting only seconds.

This can only happen in the US.

Can it, troll?

I don't know what to think about this video. They show a gun in the bedroom but I doubt that cop could have seen that. Why he didn't go to the front door and start yelling "This is the police. Are you ok? Do you need medical attention?" Something. I don't understand what happened here or why. It was a wellness check not a report of an intruder.

It may very well be the Darwin principle in action. A black woman should know better than to live in Texas. When I lived in Dallas years ago, all blacks and Latinos lived south of the Trinity River. Those that moved north were putting themselves at risk. Being "upiddy" in Texas is a capital offense.

The next door neighbor called the police because she had her door open and the lights were on.

This is how the pig responded.

That is one creepy psychopath.

It may very well be the Darwin principle in action. A black woman should know better than to live in Texas. When I lived in Dallas years ago, all blacks and Latinos lived south of the Trinity River. Those that moved north were putting themselves at risk. Being "upiddy" in Texas is a capital offense.

This cop was an idiot and needs to be fired, and charged accordingly. Seems likely also that there is something wrong perhaps with the department communications here. Maybe dispatch did not clearly emphasize what the home owner inside was calling about. The Woman's initial call didn't say anything about weapons. This idiot cop just needed to go up and ring the door bell.

This cop was an idiot and needs to be fired, and charged accordingly. Seems likely also that there is something wrong perhaps with the department communications here. Maybe dispatch did not clearly emphasize what the home owner inside was calling about. The Woman's initial call didn't say anything about weapons. This idiot cop just needed to go up and ring the door bell.
If the media was the justice system, the cop would already have been fired and charged without due process, as you describe.

A black woman was shot dead by police through a bedroom window on Saturday morning, following a request to check on her welfare.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, had been staying at the Fort Worth residence with her eight-year-old nephew.

A neighbour said he called a non-emergency number after becoming worried in the early hours about an open door.

Police have released body cam footage of the incident, which shows a confrontation lasting only seconds.

Once again you are invited to Not come here. This is still a rare incident with millions of police interactions with the public everyday. When things go well and police are helpful to the community, its just not going to make the Tommy headlines. You know bad things happen everywhere despite the fact that there are good people, so if you want acid thrown in your face and then get stabbed your chances are better in England than they are in Texas. good luck to you.

If I’m white I am never signing up to be a police officer they’re gonna put every white person in jail for the sins of slavery For any mistake
Made or no mistake

And so what are you trying to go with this? That there is a bunch of cops that are trying to get rid of people with vaginas?

If the media was the justice system, the cop would already have been fired and charged without due process, as you describe.

Yeah, well there was no threat and the cop shot through a window of a house. Sneaking around the side of a house while not calling out that you are a cop sounds like a real bad plan to me. A home owner might also think they have an intruder in their backyard and go grab a gun leading to a confrontation with police.
They really needed to park out front and knock on the door while another officer watched the side of the house... there was no call about an intruder or weapons. The call was about an open door. You cant get around the fact unfortunately that this cop screwed up

Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can turn it into a racial incident. The rookie Cop fired at a shadow in the window and will probably face murder charges. Maybe the city of Ft. Worth needs to upgrade their training.

Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can turn it into a racial incident. The rookie Cop fired at a shadow in the window and will probably face murder charges. Maybe the city of Ft. Worth needs to upgrade their training.

Yep, I doubt this was a racial thing.

Fort Worth Police shoot homeowner 6 times.
The reason why this News story didn't make the national News was because the Press could not hype it into a racial issue to help the dirty racist and totally corrupt Democratic Party, because the homeowner was white.
You dumb liberal bigots are manipulated by the left wing Press and Hollywood 24/7.
The police shoot more than twice as many white suspects per year as black suspects, but guess which ones get all of the attention.
It was not made into a racial injustice issue to incite hate and fear.
There were no protests or threats of racial violence.
His family is suing.

Rookie Police Officer Shot Fort Worth Homeowner Six Times
It must be difficult to be a piece of shit like you are......but I live in Dallas....I am familiar with the story you had to go back 6 yrs to find....

But since yo dic sucking ass didnt bother to read the story -- those same "racists" you whining about -- the ones who demand accountability from the police department, if you bothered to read the story, they also demanded accountability in this situation too...

“We have concerns about an officer shooting a citizen of Fort Worth 6 times in the chest when it appeared there would have been other ways in which they could have handled the situation,” says Rev. Kyev Tatum/President of Southern Christian Leadership Conference"

Pay attention to that name, Rev Kyev Tatum.....because he will be someone you will be calling a racist in this current police shooting.but I don't recall racist dic suckers like yourself claiming the 72 year old man deserved it like you think this 28 yr old woman deserved it --- so fuck what you yapping about....Those "racists" that go around demanding police accountability, demand it for white victims of police shootings too....

web_shooting.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, well there was no threat and the cop shot through a window of a house. Sneaking around the side of a house while not calling out that you are a cop sounds like a real bad plan to me. A home owner might also think they have an intruder in their backyard and go grab a gun leading to a confrontation with police.
They really needed to park out front and knock on the door while another officer watched the side of the house... there was no call about an intruder or weapons. The call was about an open door. You cant get around the fact unfortunately that this cop screwed up
There is not enough information to make judgement.

actually, no.....If people don't have guns in Britain...than how in the world do they ever justify shooting anyone over there? Right tommy?

Man shot by police in his bedroom

A 52-year-man was shot by a police officer after he did not respond to requests to leave his bedroom, an inquest heard.

Trevor Alton Smith, a divorced transit driver from Lee Bank, died at his home in the early hours of 15 March.

West Midlands Police firearms unit entered the property on Wheeleys Lane, Birmingham, just before 05:00 GMT.

A post mortem examination confirmed cause of death as a single gunshot wound to the chest.

Despite first aid being given, Mr Smith was pronounced dead shortly after being shot, Ms Frances Gwilliam, from the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC), said at Birmingham Coroners' Court.

Man shot dead during police operation

West Midlands Police Assistant Chief Constable Sue Southern said the force executed a warrant at the address as part of a "long-running criminal investigation".

She said: "During the operation, a 31-year-old man was shot dead by police. This is clearly a tragic incident that will be thoroughly investigated.

The only fact presented was the race of the person who was shot. Not enough information to establish guilt or innocence of the cops or the woman. The title of the article falsely implies innocence of the black as if it has already been established.
Excuse me? Innocent until proven guilty

Forum List

Back