White guilt: THE ONLY reason Obama was elected

Why would anyone who has a job, a mortgage and a car suddenly expect they would no longer have to pay for them? Would you? You are embarassing yourself

However, someone who was worried about losing her job would be worried about paying their mortgage

Don't be stupid, RW. The woman believed that Obama was going to PAY her mortgage payments. She was so fricken ignorant and brain washed that she actually thought that obama would personally write a check for her mortgage payments.

Back to the OP, ignorance, white guilt, black pride, and a biased media elected obame twice------------ignorance being the most important of the listed factors.

Show me in the video where she says Obama will PAY for anything. All she says is she is worried...It is the rightwing racists who twisted it
Read the fucking title on that video you fucking liar
Seriously, you aren't embarrassed?!

Why would anyone who has a job, a mortgage and a car suddenly expect they would no longer have to pay for them? Would you? You are embarassing yourself

However, someone who was worried about losing her job would be worried about paying their mortgage

Don't be stupid, RW. The woman believed that Obama was going to PAY her mortgage payments. She was so fricken ignorant and brain washed that she actually thought that obama would personally write a check for her mortgage payments.

Back to the OP, ignorance, white guilt, black pride, and a biased media elected obame twice------------ignorance being the most important of the listed factors.

Show me in the video where she says Obama will PAY for anything. All she says is she is worried...It is the rightwing racists who twisted it

you are the idiot here, but I seriously doubt that you are a fucking idiot, I doubt that any woman would do any fucking with an idiot like you.

its very clear what the dumb woman "thought". Free stuff from obama's stash !!!

Seriously, you aren't embarrassed?!

RW is a dem tool, he is not capable of embarrassment

When I say that, I mean that I am not worried about losing my job. What do you think she meant?
It then begs the obvious question of why she wouldn't worry about losing her job? Weird.

Easy, at the time, 500,000 Americans were losing their jobs. She is saying that if Obama gets elected she will not have to worry about losing her job and paying her mortgage

She was right. Obama stopped the economic collapse

Except, she didn't say she's worried about losing her job, assuming she had one.

Show where in the video she mention word "job".

you are the idiot here, but I seriously doubt that you are a fucking idiot, I doubt that any woman would do any fucking with an idiot like you.

You are the fucking idiot who is lying about what she said

She never said a word about others paying anything or getting anything for "free"

Why do you lie so much?

Ame®icano;8944936 said:

I have never known anyone qualifying for a mortgage who doesn't have a "job"...have you?

Easy, at the time, 500,000 Americans were losing their jobs. She is saying that if Obama gets elected she will not have to worry about losing her job and paying her mortgage

She was right. Obama stopped the economic collapse

Obama stopped it ???????????? really? tell us specifically what obama personally did to stop the "economic collapse", but before you to do that, tell us exactly what was collapsing and who caused it in the first place.

Thanks for asking

At the time Obama took office the economy was in total collapse. We were losing 750,000 jobs a month, the stock market dropped 7000 points, the auto companies and the banks were on the brink of collapse. The market was in complete panic

Investors were leaving the market, there was no money to be had

Obama stepped in and put the weight of the US Government into the economy. He shored up the banks and auto companies. He dumped $875 billion into an economy everyone was leaving

Within weeks, the stock market reversed course, the panic subsided and the economy started adding jobs

Depression averted

there was no economic crisis in 2008. Dodd/Frank had destroyed the housing and mortgage markets, but the rest of the economy was doing just fine. The market was cycling like it always does--------I made a lot of money in the market during those years.

Bailing out GM with money borrowed from China was the height of stupidity. It was done to save the UAW, not GM. A structured bankruptcy would have been better for the company, the employees, the taxpayers, and the stockholders----everyone but the UAW.

Why? because a bankruptcy would have caused that big company to break into several smaller companies, each new company would have had a union representation vote, the UAW could not risk losing those votes and obama could not risk losing the cash flow from the UAW to the DNC.

That is the truth about it.

Ame®icano;8944936 said:

I have never known anyone qualifying for a mortgage who doesn't have a "job"...have you?

What the fuck do you think Dodd/Frank was all about? Giving mortgages to people who could not qualify for them---------because it was only "fair" that everyone own a house-----------------------more democrat liberal stupidity.

She never said a word about others paying anything or getting anything for "free"

Why do you lie so much?

when someone else pays something for you------its free to you.

you are really making a fool of yourself on this one RW.

Ame®icano;8944936 said:

What the fuck do you think Dodd/Frank was all about? Giving mortgages to people who could not qualify for them---------because it was only "fair" that everyone own a house-----------------------more democrat liberal stupidity.

Bullshit

Show where Dodd/Frank allows unemployed people to get mortgages. Do you think you can just make shit up?

The Republicans ran the economy into the gutter and are now mad at Obama and the Democrats for not fixing it fast enough.

The modern-day Republican Party is THEE biggest joke of the last 100 years.

Why do you lie so much?

Telling more lies does not excuse your original lie

Show me in the video where she says anything about others paying or anything being free

Here is the title of your bullshit video "Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! "

Show where she said anything close to that you fucking liar

Ame®icano;8944936 said:

Having "job" is not requirement to get mortgage. Proof that you can pay the loan back is.

Now, where does she say she had a job and she's worrying about it?

Bullshit

Show where Dodd/Frank allows unemployed people to get mortgages. Do you think you can just make shit up?

I did not say unemployed, I said they could not qualify under the old rules. They got mortgages they could not pay back, the property was foreclosed, the mortgage companies were going broke, and guess what, we the taxpayers bailed them out with money borrowed from China--------------it does not get any more stupid than that.

Why do you lie so much?

Show me in the video where she says anything about others paying or anything being free

Here is the title of your bullshit video "Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! "

first, its not MY video. But anyone with a lick of common sense knows what the woman meant. I guess that leaves you out, we understand why you don't get it.

:eusa_whistle:
The Republicans ran the economy into the gutter and are now mad at Obama and the Democrats for not fixing it fast enough.

damn, you are as dumb as RW. maybe you two can date.:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle:

damn, you are as dumb as RW. maybe you two can date.:eusa_whistle:
Can you imagine the consequences if Marc got knocked up? We've got enough parasites without them procreating.

first, its not MY video. But anyone with a lick of common sense knows what the woman meant. I guess that leaves you out, we understand why you don't get it.

Anyone with a lick of common sense would not claim to read the woman's mind and would not make up lies about the content of a video

Ame®icano;8944936 said:

Let me get this straight, Dodd-Frank, which was signed into law in 2010 caused the Bush Housing Crash of 2007. :cuckoo:

And YOU have the gall to call anyone STUPID!!!! :asshole:

It was Bush's Dec 2003 American Dream Downpayment Initiative (ADDI) that changed the rules to allow no downpayment loans for more than the house was worth to people with bad credit who could not keep up with the payments and who were at least 20% below the standard of living for the neighborhood they were buying into.

The ADDI was passed in Dec 2003 and everything in housing started to go bad in 2004. Even your MessiahRushie admits 2004 was the turning point for the Bush Housing Crash.

July 7,2010
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: To illustrate my point even further: "Subprime mortgages accounted for 9 percent of all mortgage originations from 1996 through 2004." But that 9% became 21% from 2004 to 2006, 21% of all mortgages were subprime. Twenty-one percent of all mortgages were essentially money given away to people because they were loans made to people that everybody knew going in would never pay them back. And that 21% of the mortgage market being subprime equaled about $600,000 billion in 2006, which was at the time one-fifth of the US home loan market.

Forum List

Back