White guy Harrison Ford takes private plane to Dubai to warn about global warming, gender equality

Harrison Ford delivers apocalyptic climate change warning

I'm sick of wealthy actors who fly on private planes and own multiple large homes with large energy consumption preaching to the rest of us about global warming.

Harrison Ford should stick to what he's good at, reading words written by others, pretending to be people who are intelligent.

Well then you must be sick of Trump, oh wait he was a reality tv personality.

Precisely why I don't take the climate cult seriously

Harrison Ford should give away all his money that he stole from the poor. That's what his fellow liberals would tell him to do, right?

Harrison Ford takes private plane to Dubai to warn about global warming, gender equality

That’s s real challenge ... gender equality in an Islamic state! Wish him luck.

What would Ted Nugent do ?

In Dubai? Probably go camel-hunting.

boulia027-jpg.7341

I'm sick of wealthy actors who fly on private planes and own multiple large homes with large energy consumption preaching to the rest of us about global warming.

Harrison Ford should stick to what he's good at, reading words written by others, pretending to be people who are intelligent.

Yet one more puking leftist I won't pay any attention to.

Screw him.

Since when do you need a plane, private or otherwise, to make a VIDEO? Might want to try reading your own link.

I'm a time traveller from tomorrow and in 24 hours you've been laughed off the board.

White guy Harrison Ford takes private plane to Dubai

Apparently the OP thinks you need a "plane" to deliver a video.

Oh and you have to be "white" as well. No idea what that's supposed to mean.

Harrison Ford is a hundred times more successful and a hundred times more experienced that you. Fact.

White guy Harrison Ford takes private plane to Dubai

Apparently the OP thinks you need a "plane" to deliver a video.

Oh and you have to be "white" as well. No idea what that's supposed to mean.
Some one is trying to push some kind of weird agenda involving skin color.

Forum List

Back