White Guy Not Fooled By White Revisionist History

Which is why all those non-whites from the Middle East and Africa are flocking to their countries in droves to escape their own, many risking and losing their lives?

Maybe they've decided to colonize the colonizers. "All those"? Are you under the impression that "all" are leaving? Or that more are leaving than are staying? Or do you just like playing devil's advocate regardless of what is posted? Looks like the latter to me at times.

Just countering his claim that Europeans went backwards. Kind of a strange theory since nobody is fleeing Europe, but millions are flocking there to escape their own backwards lands.
Its a known fact europe regressed. They called it the dark ages.

And they've excelled quite far since those days, whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages.

The fact of the matter is the "white" countries of the world far outpace and exceed the non-white countries, with a few exceptions in Asia. That's not even up for debate.

Nothing is ever up for debate here. People are always posting shyte like " ... whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages." based on nothing but their own frame of mind. Even the fucking mods for christ sake.
He thinks that if he says its not up for debate people should just take his word for it. :laugh:

Asclepias seems to be sprouting Nazi propaganda. This is right out of Mien Kamph.
Nazis are cave chimps. Matter of fact they are the origin of the indo-germanic nuisance.
Then why are you agreeing with them?
I dont agree with them. I just said white people are recessive which is the opposite of what they believed.
Our genes are recessive because we are a breed. if we make it through the coming bottleneck, we will diverge further from Africans and eventually become our own species.

Don't worry, we are miserable.
Nope. You are a mutation not really a breed. Nature will correct her mistake and reabsorb you back into the human gene pool.
mutations are evolution. That's how it happens.

Asclepias seems to be sprouting Nazi propaganda. This is right out of Mien Kamph.
Nazis are cave chimps. Matter of fact they are the origin of the indo-germanic nuisance.
I dont agree with them. I just said white people are recessive which is the opposite of what they believed.
Our genes are recessive because we are a breed. if we make it through the coming bottleneck, we will diverge further from Africans and eventually become our own species.

This is what happens when science is cast off for religion.

Nope. You are a mutation not really a breed. Nature will correct her mistake and reabsorb you back into the human gene pool.
Obvously you dont know what you are talking about. All mutations are not evolution unless you dont know what evolution means.

Nothing is ever up for debate here. People are always posting shyte like " ... whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages." based on nothing but their own frame of mind. Even the fucking mods for christ sake.
No, this does not harken back to the Dark Ages, it's more in the field of primatology
:

Far more mutations disappear than are carried forward, and yours is clearly disadvantagious. And your little bottleneck indicates inbreeding.

Nothing is ever up for debate here. People are always posting shyte like " ... whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages." based on nothing but their own frame of mind.

You're right. The African continent is a thriving paradise full of fruits of plenty. It is not a place full of death, disease, destruction, and abject poverty from shore to shore. How stupid of me to suggest such a thing.

Oh no! No something else along the line of the duckbill platypus or yet another monkey species.

No, this does not harken back to the Dark Ages, it's more in the field of primatology
:

Clears throat....

Nothing is ever up for debate here. People are always posting shyte like " ... whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages." based on nothing but their own frame of mind.

You're right. The African continent is a thriving paradise full of fruits of plenty. It is not a place full of death, disease, destruction, and abject poverty from shore to shore. How stupid of me to suggest such a thing.
Yes Africa has a extremely large resource of natural wealth. One of the reasons europeans love keeping those countries destabilized.

Maybe they've decided to colonize the colonizers. "All those"? Are you under the impression that "all" are leaving? Or that more are leaving than are staying? Or do you just like playing devil's advocate regardless of what is posted? Looks like the latter to me at times.

Just countering his claim that Europeans went backwards. Kind of a strange theory since nobody is fleeing Europe, but millions are flocking there to escape their own backwards lands.

And they've excelled quite far since those days, whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages.

The fact of the matter is the "white" countries of the world far outpace and exceed the non-white countries, with a few exceptions in Asia. That's not even up for debate.

He thinks that if he says its not up for debate people should just take his word for it. :laugh:

He is correct that there's no debate, which is why I'll just leave this there, but it has nothing to do with his claim being correct. He can't even figure out that the concept of race is fiction. Six genes out of some 25,000-26,000 genes in the homind genome which code for differences hair texture, skin pigmentation, and facial features.

This is what the whole thing is. Nothing. No molecular biologist or genetics researcher has ever found anything else.

Yes Africa has a extremely large resource of natural wealth. One of the reasons europeans love keeping those countries destabilized.

As is with the middle east as well, and latin america.

Which is why all those non-whites from the Middle East and Africa are flocking to their countries in droves to escape their own, many risking and losing their lives?

Nope. Africans are the ones that educated them. They returned the favor by colonizing Africa and destabilizing it. Even still whites have never done anything without major help from other races.

Actually it was the murderer Cain (a white guy) why took them over. They made a God out of him while he made them do his bidding. It was kind of akin to what Obama and Hillary are still doing to them.

Nope. Africans are the ones that educated them. They returned the favor by colonizing Africa and destabilizing it. Even still whites have never done anything without major help from other races.

Actually it was the murderer Cain (a white guy) why took them over. They made a God out of him while he made them do his bidding. It was kind of akin to what Obama and Hillary are still doing to them.
Now youre rambling and not making any sense.

Religion is hate, I agree with that, yeah.

I thought you knew Black history? Ask Al Sharpton, he knows. He claims to be some kind of preacher.

I thought you knew Black history? Ask Al Sharpton, he knows. He claims to be some kind of preacher.
I wouldnt ask Al Sharpton for directions to the corner store. I know you think he is our leader and we like that you are stupid enough to believe that.

Forum List

Back