White, Hetrosexual, Christian Male, and Family...About to be Attacked by Democrats

Democrats hate white, heterosexual, Christian males. The confirmation fight over judge Kavenaugh is about to show that.
Fox News

RW dont give 2 shits about Christians. Trump wipes his ass on the 10 commandments and the right could care less.

F fake news Fox - AND TRUMP
Because God loves abortion? So that’s why liberals are more closer to Christ? Ohh, I see...it’s atheist communist who are closer to God. What a bunch of dumb bastards liberals are.
We now know that so-called christian pro-lifers are neither.
Sure. Pol Pot and Fidel...your idols...were such caring people.

Democrats hate white, heterosexual, Christian males. The confirmation fight over judge Kavenaugh is about to show that.
Fox News

Quite impressive the way you made this fight over something it's not. The fight is over Kavenaugh's assertion that Presidents should be above the law while serving (obviously the reason why Trump likes him).

But if you just want to play victim and make it about race, religion, gender, and everything else you can whine about, then that's on you.

Horse Hockey, he just agrees with the precedent. That doesn't mean that he is "above the law", it simply that another route has to be taken. It must go through Congress.

Which, let's face it; this congress wouldn't impeach President Trump even if he was literally gunning people down in the street "He's, uh ... he's just exercising his second amendment rights!"

This congress has 0 integrity.

Fox News

RW dont give 2 shits about Christians. Trump wipes his ass on the 10 commandments and the right could care less.

Because God loves abortion? So that’s why liberals are more closer to Christ? Ohh, I see...it’s atheist communist who are closer to God. What a bunch of dumb bastards liberals are.
I wonder how many women your messiah got pregnant --- we know he doesn't believe in protection --- and then paid them to have an abortion and keep quiet about it. Plenty I am sure.

Fox News

Quite impressive the way you made this fight over something it's not. The fight is over Kavenaugh's assertion that Presidents should be above the law while serving (obviously the reason why Trump likes him).

But if you just want to play victim and make it about race, religion, gender, and everything else you can whine about, then that's on you.

Horse Hockey, he just agrees with the precedent. That doesn't mean that he is "above the law", it simply that another route has to be taken. It must go through Congress.

Which, let's face it; this congress wouldn't impeach President Trump even if he was literally gunning people down in the street "He's, uh ... he's just exercising his second amendment rights!"

Don't like the facts eh?

Fox News

Don't like the facts eh?

The facts? About what? That a partisan, bootlicking republican congress wouldn't impeach Trump no matter what he did?

Fox News

Don't like the facts eh?

The facts? About what? That a partisan, bootlicking republican congress wouldn't impeach Trump no matter what he did?

Yes. the "facts". The Constitution spells it out and that's that. Now, take your ball and go home.

Don't like the facts eh?

Yes. the "facts". The Constitution spells it out and that's that. Now, take your ball and go home.

So you are openly admitting that the only remedy to a renegade, law-breaking president, impeachment, doesn't matter because the republican congress wouldn't impeach no matter what the president does?

Know what that smells like? A broken system. Corruption.

I never heard God talk about abortion, but I know he loves children. I figure he's pretty pissed that Republicans let them be used for target practice. The others, Republicans don't want to feed or take care of in any way.

Is this guy for real?! What a nutty nut. He talks about Republicans the way the Nazis talked about Jews.

Don't like the facts eh?

So you are openly admitting that the only remedy to a renegade, law-breaking president, impeachment, doesn't matter because the republican congress wouldn't impeach no matter what the president does?

I'm simply stating the facts. Like all Progs you hate the rules that don't fit your needs. Now, call for a Constitutional Convention and change it. Other wise live with it.

Don't like the facts eh?

I'm simply stating the facts. Like all Progs you hate the rules that don't fit your needs. Now, call for a Constitutional Convention and change it. Other wise live with it.

So if it was 100% totally obvious the president had broken laws (irrefutable evidence) ... let's say he was committing some sort of fraud or abuse of power considered under "high crimes and misdemeanors" ... you'd be okay with the congress just doing nothing about it? You'd be okay with an openly criminal president? Interesting...

What if instead of Trump, it was Obama with a democratic congress that refused to impeach? Would you feel the same?

I never heard God talk about abortion, but I know he loves children. I figure he's pretty pissed that Republicans let them be used for target practice. The others, Republicans don't want to feed or take care of in any way.
“Thou shall not kill”
And yet it was common practice, at the time Jesus walked the earth, to leave deformed children to die of exposure.

Funny he never mentioned that...

LOL, source?

History. Try it sometime...

Infanticide - Wikipedia

you dont need to be a lawyer to be on the supreme court.

why not pick oliver north or even dennis rodman...let's mix things up!

“Thou shall not kill”
And yet it was common practice, at the time Jesus walked the earth, to leave deformed children to die of exposure.

LOL, source?

Infanticide - Wikipedia

Reading, try it sometime. As I stated it was the Romans who practiced it, not the Jews. I feel sorry for people like you, you are so filled with hatred you are blind to everything but your own little echo chambers.

From your source Seabytch….
"
Judaism
Judaism prohibits infanticide, and has for some time, dating back to at least early Common Era. Roman historians wrote about the ideas and customs of other peoples, which often diverged from their own. Tacitus recorded that the Jews "regard it as a crime to kill any late-born children".[41] Josephus, whose works give an important insight into 1st-century Judaism, wrote that God "forbids women to cause abortion of what is begotten, or to destroy it afterward".[42]

Fox News

I wonder how many women your messiah got pregnant --- we know he doesn't believe in protection --- and then paid them to have an abortion and keep quiet about it. Plenty I am sure.

It would have to be plenty. White women voted for him 53-45 in 2016.

what BS

some of you have your craniums so far up you're large intestines, the jaws of life would be usless.....

~S~

Fox News
Unfortunately for your kind, there are many white, heterosuxual, Chrisian Males in the Democratic party.

But they actually practice Christianity. They believe in keeping a family together. They believe in helping the poor and people who are sick. They believe billionaires should pay their fair share. They believe in equal rights.

And they don't hate gays or Muslims or blacks or Hispanics or any of those those your kind wants dead.

They are for everything moral and good your kind is against. Just being white and male and hetrosexual and Christian, as you have demonstrated, doesn't make a person good.
Sure. Yep...that’s why a heterosexual white male will never get DNC nomination for President.
Like Kennedy, Carter or Clinton?

Gawd you're dumb.
1960, 1976, 1992/96....hmmmm, post Obama? Fucking laughable to think heterosexual white male will get nominated. It’s 2018 dummy.[/QUOTE
Fox News

“Thou shall not kill”
Oh please. Republicans want to kill gays.

You can watch video's of right wing pastors who represent tens of thousands of your kind right on Youtube calling for the mass murder of gays.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

latent homosexuals.

“Thou shall not kill”

LOL, source?

Infanticide - Wikipedia

Reading, try it sometime. As I stated it was the Romans who practiced it, not the Jews. I feel sorry for people like you, you are so filled with hatred you are blind to everything but your own little echo chambers.

From your source Seabytch….
"
Judaism
Judaism prohibits infanticide, and has for some time, dating back to at least early Common Era. Roman historians wrote about the ideas and customs of other peoples, which often diverged from their own. Tacitus recorded that the Jews "regard it as a crime to kill any late-born children".[41] Josephus, whose works give an important insight into 1st-century Judaism, wrote that God "forbids women to cause abortion of what is begotten, or to destroy it afterward".[42]

And the Greeks and everyone else. It was COMMON PRACTICE at the time Jesus allegedly walked the planet. That might be why the Bible sets forth different penalties for killing a person and killing a fetus...

Forum List

Back