'White History Month' Sign Stirs Up Flemington, NJ.

Asceapolis isnt from Africa. Dont let him fool anyone.
in fact we are all from Africa

Skulls confirm we're all out of Africa

(Reuters) - An analysis of thousands of skulls shows modern humans originated from a single point in Africa and finally lays to rest the idea of multiple origins, British scientists said on Wednesday.

Most researchers agree that mankind spread out of Africa starting about 50,000 years ago, quickly establishing Stone Age cultures throughout Europe, Asia and Australia.

But a minority have argued, using skull data, that divergent populations evolved independently in different areas.

The genetic evidence has always strongly supported the single origin theory, and now results from a study of more than 6,000 skulls held around the world in academic collections supports this case.

"We have combined our genetic data with new measurements of a large sample of skulls to show definitively that modern humans originated from a single area in Sub-Saharan Africa," said Andrea Manica of the University of Cambridge's Department of Zoology.

Manica and colleagues wrote in the journal Nature that variations in skull size and shape decreased the further a skull was away from Africa, just like variations in DNA.

The decrease reflects the fact that, while the original African population was stable and varied, only a small number of people embarked on each stage of the multi-step migration out of Africa. This effectively created a series of "bottlenecks", which reduced diversity.

The highest level of variation in skull types was seen in southeastern Africa, the generally accepted cradle of mankind.

The Cambridge work also suggests in-breeding with other early humans, such as Neanderthals, either did not happen or was insignificant. That is in contrast to recent suggestions that such hybrids may have been fairly common.

"We're not saying there was never a single mating between a homo sapiens and a Neanderthal. But I can say, very confidently, that whatever the product of that mating was, it didn't breed back into the population," Manica told Reuters.

Chris Stringer, a palaeoanthropologist at the Natural History Museum in London, said the new research was important for indicating that modern human diversity was derived entirely from Africa rather than coming from inter-mixing elsewhere.

Skulls confirm we re all out of Africa Reuters
The evolution lie.
false evolution is fact....Noah's ark is a lie as is the tower of babel,need I go on?
No, you can stop lying. I have heard and studied all your lies for years. Evolution has never been proven. LIAR!!!!

(Reuters) - An analysis of thousands of skulls shows modern humans originated from a single point in Africa and finally lays to rest the idea of multiple origins, British scientists said on Wednesday.

Most researchers agree that mankind spread out of Africa starting about 50,000 years ago, quickly establishing Stone Age cultures throughout Europe, Asia and Australia.

But a minority have argued, using skull data, that divergent populations evolved independently in different areas.

The genetic evidence has always strongly supported the single origin theory, and now results from a study of more than 6,000 skulls held around the world in academic collections supports this case.

"We have combined our genetic data with new measurements of a large sample of skulls to show definitively that modern humans originated from a single area in Sub-Saharan Africa," said Andrea Manica of the University of Cambridge's Department of Zoology.

Manica and colleagues wrote in the journal Nature that variations in skull size and shape decreased the further a skull was away from Africa, just like variations in DNA.

The decrease reflects the fact that, while the original African population was stable and varied, only a small number of people embarked on each stage of the multi-step migration out of Africa. This effectively created a series of "bottlenecks", which reduced diversity.

The highest level of variation in skull types was seen in southeastern Africa, the generally accepted cradle of mankind.

The Cambridge work also suggests in-breeding with other early humans, such as Neanderthals, either did not happen or was insignificant. That is in contrast to recent suggestions that such hybrids may have been fairly common.

"We're not saying there was never a single mating between a homo sapiens and a Neanderthal. But I can say, very confidently, that whatever the product of that mating was, it didn't breed back into the population," Manica told Reuters.

Chris Stringer, a palaeoanthropologist at the Natural History Museum in London, said the new research was important for indicating that modern human diversity was derived entirely from Africa rather than coming from inter-mixing elsewhere.

The evolution lie.
false evolution is fact....Noah's ark is a lie as is the tower of babel,need I go on?
No, you can stop lying. I have heard and studied all your lies for years. Evolution has never been proven. LIAR!!!!
Except it has despite your claims.

The evolution lie.
Except it hasn't despite your lies ape.

The evolution lie.
you've studied dick

I believe in evolution I also believe the white race evolved the farthest and the negro the least.
then you are as ignorant about evolution as you are about everything else..
Prove me wrong pal.Negros aren't as smart as Whites or Asians,they are physically big but there IQ is low...
No one has to prove you wrong. You already proved you have a low IQ.

I believe in evolution I also believe the white race evolved the farthest and the negro the least.
then you are as ignorant about evolution as you are about everything else..
Prove me wrong pal.Negros aren't as smart as Whites or Asians,they are physically big but there IQ is low...
no need to, you are wrong and speaking in racist generalities.
btw since you made the claim it's on you to prove it.
your are the plaintiff...

The evolution lie.
Its already proven cave chimp. You just mated with neanderthals. Thats why you are furry and have thin lips like monkeys.

The evolution lie.
you're an ape too AF all the denial and fit pitching will not change that...

fox news lol!
the whole world of science is at your fingertips and you choose fox news.
that all by itself proves your ignorance...
Fury at DNA pioneer s theory Africans are less intelligent than Westerners - Science - News - The Independent
Black IQ - Nigeria Black Man Agrees With Dr. Watson
That 2nd one is a response by a black man
Race Evolution and Behavior

Deny it all you want proof is all around us.

fox news lol!
Thats an old debunked link. There is no way to measure intelligence really as there are too many variables and types of intelligence.
that's the point I was making in post #189
it must have gone over the heads of the children.

fox news lol!
Fury at DNA pioneer s theory Africans are less intelligent than Westerners - Science - News - The Independent

It sure is Check out this Mensa member

Anala Beevers 4-Year-old With 145 IQ Becomes Mensa Member News One

anala-beevers-mensa.jpg

The evolution lie.
LIAR!! Evolution is a lie believed by low intelligent fools. You probably believe Islam is a religion also.

fox news lol!

guess you don't know the difference between theory and fact...
you like all willfully ignorant slap dicks chose the "theory" that fits your prejudice..
gonna have to do better than that...

LIAR!! Evolution is a lie believed by low intelligent fools. You probably believe Islam is a religion also.
you couldn't be more wrong on both counts...might want to pack it in before you have an aneurism ...

You are losing your mind. Go take a time out.

Forum List

Back