'White History Month' Sign Stirs Up Flemington, NJ.

Says the guy who says he is "from Africa" even though he wasnt born or raised there...or even lived there.
Why does the tree ape call everyone a cave chimp?
I'm not white so I cant be a tree ape. I call people like you a cave chimp.
I know you are not white, tree ape.
we're all apes........
Nope, we are all people. Evolution if that is what you are referring to is a lie put forth by a guy who didn't want to follow Gods rules.
look folks it's skanky the talking hemorrhoid spouting the myth of the sky god....

Dumb convict. False means he doesnt agree. :laugh:

He agreed that your claims are false. What I stated was fact and it can be seen in any African nation. Compare the USA, a much younger nation to that of any African nation and you tell me which one has excelled in wealth, technology, science etc.....It damn sure ain't the black nations.
wrong! intentional misinterpretation ( at least I hope so. the other choice is that lone star is more ignorant than I thought.)
your statement is incorrect as it does not take into account the wars and disasters natural or otherwise, plagues etc...
that Africa has experienced.
like all ancient cultures it's had it's golden ages and hard times.
we in the usa have no concept of that.
the us is just a touch over 200 years old until it grows up any comparisons we make are meaningless.
so fuck you...
Africas problem is that they are culturally inferior. Inferior cultures have always performed poorly and they always will.
Africas problem is the invasion of europeans and the destroying of their culture. Theyve out performed european culture for thousands of years. White culture is already starting to fade.

He agreed that your claims are false. What I stated was fact and it can be seen in any African nation. Compare the USA, a much younger nation to that of any African nation and you tell me which one has excelled in wealth, technology, science etc.....It damn sure ain't the black nations.
wrong! intentional misinterpretation ( at least I hope so. the other choice is that lone star is more ignorant than I thought.)
your statement is incorrect as it does not take into account the wars and disasters natural or otherwise, plagues etc...
the us is just a touch over 200 years old until it grows up any comparisons we make are meaningless.
so fuck you...
Africas problem is that they are culturally inferior. Inferior cultures have always performed poorly and they always will.
that is a subjective and bias besides being a false assumption....

Glad you agree.

He already said he didnt agree dumb convict. Dont you feel stupid?
laugh.gif

yes I always agree that you are wrong and a racist steaming pile. we see eye to eye on that...

No I don't feel stupid. Because no matter what, I'm always going to be smarter than you.

Now why don't you respond to my statements instead of hurling lame assed insults?
Yeah you do feel stupid. Its a natural state of mind for you. You arent smarter than most cave monkeys convicts. How could you possibly be smarter than me?

You didnt make any intelligent statements. All you did was make monkey noises.

Your concession is duly noted.

so fuck you...
Africa doesn't have enough money fo dem programs.
Africans don't talk like that lot of the speak much better English than you or I .
the only people who talk like that are uneducated blacks and the uneducated whites who w3nt to be them..

laugh.gif

yes I always agree that you are wrong and a racist steaming pile. we see eye to eye on that...

No I don't feel stupid. Because no matter what, I'm always going to be smarter than you.

Now why don't you respond to my statements instead of hurling lame assed insults?
Yeah you do feel stupid. Its a natural state of mind for you. You arent smarter than most cave monkeys convicts. How could you possibly be smarter than me?

You monkey howls are noted too.

Asceapolis isnt from Africa. Dont let him fool anyone.
in fact we are all from Africa

Skulls confirm we're all out of Africa

(Reuters) - An analysis of thousands of skulls shows modern humans originated from a single point in Africa and finally lays to rest the idea of multiple origins, British scientists said on Wednesday.

Most researchers agree that mankind spread out of Africa starting about 50,000 years ago, quickly establishing Stone Age cultures throughout Europe, Asia and Australia.

But a minority have argued, using skull data, that divergent populations evolved independently in different areas.

The genetic evidence has always strongly supported the single origin theory, and now results from a study of more than 6,000 skulls held around the world in academic collections supports this case.

"We have combined our genetic data with new measurements of a large sample of skulls to show definitively that modern humans originated from a single area in Sub-Saharan Africa," said Andrea Manica of the University of Cambridge's Department of Zoology.

Manica and colleagues wrote in the journal Nature that variations in skull size and shape decreased the further a skull was away from Africa, just like variations in DNA.

The decrease reflects the fact that, while the original African population was stable and varied, only a small number of people embarked on each stage of the multi-step migration out of Africa. This effectively created a series of "bottlenecks", which reduced diversity.

The highest level of variation in skull types was seen in southeastern Africa, the generally accepted cradle of mankind.

The Cambridge work also suggests in-breeding with other early humans, such as Neanderthals, either did not happen or was insignificant. That is in contrast to recent suggestions that such hybrids may have been fairly common.

"We're not saying there was never a single mating between a homo sapiens and a Neanderthal. But I can say, very confidently, that whatever the product of that mating was, it didn't breed back into the population," Manica told Reuters.

Chris Stringer, a palaeoanthropologist at the Natural History Museum in London, said the new research was important for indicating that modern human diversity was derived entirely from Africa rather than coming from inter-mixing elsewhere.

Skulls confirm we re all out of Africa Reuters

laugh.gif

as is your concussion....

Why does the tree ape call everyone a cave chimp?
we're all apes........
Nope, we are all people. Evolution if that is what you are referring to is a lie put forth by a guy who didn't want to follow Gods rules.
look folks it's skanky the talking hemorrhoid spouting the myth of the sky god....
Look folks its dinghy the talking pig shit.

laugh.gif

As is your retardism.

(Reuters) - An analysis of thousands of skulls shows modern humans originated from a single point in Africa and finally lays to rest the idea of multiple origins, British scientists said on Wednesday.

Most researchers agree that mankind spread out of Africa starting about 50,000 years ago, quickly establishing Stone Age cultures throughout Europe, Asia and Australia.

But a minority have argued, using skull data, that divergent populations evolved independently in different areas.

The genetic evidence has always strongly supported the single origin theory, and now results from a study of more than 6,000 skulls held around the world in academic collections supports this case.

"We have combined our genetic data with new measurements of a large sample of skulls to show definitively that modern humans originated from a single area in Sub-Saharan Africa," said Andrea Manica of the University of Cambridge's Department of Zoology.

Manica and colleagues wrote in the journal Nature that variations in skull size and shape decreased the further a skull was away from Africa, just like variations in DNA.

The decrease reflects the fact that, while the original African population was stable and varied, only a small number of people embarked on each stage of the multi-step migration out of Africa. This effectively created a series of "bottlenecks", which reduced diversity.

The highest level of variation in skull types was seen in southeastern Africa, the generally accepted cradle of mankind.

The Cambridge work also suggests in-breeding with other early humans, such as Neanderthals, either did not happen or was insignificant. That is in contrast to recent suggestions that such hybrids may have been fairly common.

"We're not saying there was never a single mating between a homo sapiens and a Neanderthal. But I can say, very confidently, that whatever the product of that mating was, it didn't breed back into the population," Manica told Reuters.

Chris Stringer, a palaeoanthropologist at the Natural History Museum in London, said the new research was important for indicating that modern human diversity was derived entirely from Africa rather than coming from inter-mixing elsewhere.

The evolution lie.

The evolution lie.
Piltdown man was a lie. Genetics verifies this as well. Matter of fact the only reason you are white is a genetic mutation that occurred 10K years ago.

Glad you agree.

so fuck you...
Africa doesn't have enough money fo dem programs.
Africans don't talk like that lot of the speak much better English than you or I .
the only people who talk like that are uneducated blacks and the uneducated whites who w3nt to be them..
Tl; dr stop being a spergy cuck.

we're all apes........
Look folks its dinghy the talking pig shit.
speaking fact not religious faction....

laugh.gif

As is your retardism.
yep sounds like you A philosophy or the actual physical act that demonstrates one's stupidity and statements thereof. onesided,tithead,
slow,retard,asshole,moron

The evolution lie.
false evolution is fact....Noah's ark is a lie as is the tower of babel,need I go on?

Forum List

Back