'White History Month' Sign Stirs Up Flemington, NJ.

What would be wrong with having a: "National Association for The Advancement of White People"....

that is not wrong with having a" "National Association for The Advancement of Colored People"...,

So long, of course, provided neither limited their membership to any race or religion or refused membership based on race, etc.....
what advancement do white people need... they believe they are superior even if it's a myth...
The anti white racism never stops.
typical conservative delusion.......
if you had any brains at all you know what I said is not even close to racism....but a fact.
Why do white people think themselves to be superior ?

Nowadays it's not really "I'm white so I'm better than you!" Well, unless your a dumb, ignorant skinhead or something of that nature. However, I can see where you are coming from. I do believe that there is more of a psychological sense of superiority that many white people have that they do not realize nor believe that they possess. You hold a picture of a white male next to a Hispanic, Asian, or black man, and most people, including children will think that the white man is smarter, or the other men's boss.(I actually tested this for a college course). With that being said, society plays a huge role in this as well.

I'm superior to you and it has nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with your simply being a dumbass.
fantasize much?

If blacks were as smart as Asslips thinks they are, then black nations would be far ahead of white nations in wealth, technology etc.... But they are not. Asslips is living proof that stupidity knows no bounds.
false!

Glad you agree.
Dumb convict. False means he doesnt agree. :laugh:

He agreed that your claims are false. What I stated was fact and it can be seen in any African nation. Compare the USA, a much younger nation to that of any African nation and you tell me which one has excelled in wealth, technology, science etc.....It damn sure ain't the black nations.

If blacks were as smart as Asslips thinks they are, then black nations would be far ahead of white nations in wealth, technology etc.... But they are not. Asslips is living proof that stupidity knows no bounds.
false!

Glad you agree.

He agreed that your claims are false. What I stated was fact and it can be seen in any African nation. Compare the USA, a much younger nation to that of any African nation and you tell me which one has excelled in wealth, technology, science etc.....It damn sure ain't the black nations.
He already said he didnt agree dumb convict. Dont you feel stupid?
laugh.gif

yes I always agree that you are wrong and a racist steaming pile. we see eye to eye on that...

false!

Glad you agree.

laugh.gif

yes I always agree that you are wrong and a racist steaming pile. we see eye to eye on that...

No I don't feel stupid. Because no matter what, I'm always going to be smarter than you.

Now why don't you respond to my statements instead of hurling lame assed insults?

Ahh. He has an inferiority complex. The racist cave chimp.

"I shouldn't have to feel bad about being white."

Says the guy who says he is "from Africa" even though he wasnt born or raised there...or even lived there.
Why does the tree ape call everyone a cave chimp?
I'm not white so I cant be a tree ape. I call people like you a cave chimp.
I know you are not white, tree ape.
we're all apes........
Nope, we are all people. Evolution if that is what you are referring to is a lie put forth by a guy who didn't want to follow Gods rules.

laugh.gif

No I don't feel stupid. Because no matter what, I'm always going to be smarter than you.

Now why don't you respond to my statements instead of hurling lame assed insults?
Yeah you do feel stupid. Its a natural state of mind for you. You arent smarter than most cave monkeys convicts. How could you possibly be smarter than me?

You didnt make any intelligent statements. All you did was make monkey noises.

Lol at some "biracial" guy aka mongrel getting triggered by how the t was written on the sign and calling the cops.

Glad you agree.

laugh.gif

Yeah you do feel stupid. Its a natural state of mind for you. You arent smarter than most cave monkeys convicts. How could you possibly be smarter than me?

You didnt make any intelligent statements. All you did was make monkey noises.
Of course he made an inteeligent statement. Thats why your only response was to throw out more of your weak ass insults. By the way, black people might not be as bright as the other races, but you still shouldnt call them cave monkeys. Thats raciss yo.

Lol at some "biracial" guy aka mongrel getting triggered by how the t was written on the sign and calling the cops.

Haha yep. He was probably in the Ferguson protest movement.

And now hes calling cops over what some deli owner wrote on a sign.

false!

Glad you agree.

wrong! intentional misinterpretation ( at least I hope so. the other choice is that lone star is more ignorant than I thought.)
your statement is incorrect as it does not take into account the wars and disasters natural or otherwise, plagues etc...
that Africa has experienced.
like all ancient cultures it's had it's golden ages and hard times.
we in the usa have no concept of that.
the us is just a touch over 200 years old until it grows up any comparisons we make are meaningless.
so fuck you...

laugh.gif

that statement alone proves you are not smarter than Asclepias .
if you were you would have the maturity not to need to broadcast it...
again you lose...

Funny...the cops told him the sign wasnt illegal. He got pissed and later challenged the police chief on why they werent doing anything about the (legal) sign.

He then complained about the cops...claiming they were rude. And he said hes big and black with a loud voice and says being those things "is not illegal" (neither is the sign).

He now is consulting about a lawsuit saying the sign violates his civil rights (which one?)....as he refuses to recognize that white mans civil right, of free speech.

So classic!

false!

Glad you agree.

wrong! intentional misinterpretation ( at least I hope so. the other choice is that lone star is more ignorant than I thought.)
your statement is incorrect as it does not take into account the wars and disasters natural or otherwise, plagues etc...
the us is just a touch over 200 years old until it grows up any comparisons we make are meaningless.
so fuck you...
Africas problem is that they are culturally inferior. Inferior cultures have always performed poorly and they always will.

false!

Glad you agree.

so fuck you...
Africa doesn't have enough money fo dem programs.

Forum List

Back