'White History Month' Sign Stirs Up Flemington, NJ.

I don't have a problem with Black History Month but I do have a problem with BET. THAT I find discriminatory.

Dozens of white networks and ONE black network.

Yeah, I can see how YOU would find that "discriminatory".

:rolleyes:

Which are the white networks?

ABC
NBC
CBS
A&E
Whatever channel Duck Dynasty is on.
DISCOVERY
TRAVEL

and on and on and on.

Look at their major TV shows and see what color most if not all the characters are. (Hint: They are white).

But please enjoy a nice can of "Diet Racism" because you earned it.

None of those are consciously nor framed in skin color. Non argument.
KKK, however, would be a legit comparison to BET, etc., because they are all framed in skin color.
nice mischaracterization bet like fox and msn ,cnn etc. are called niche markets.. they are there because they appeal to a certain demographic and most importantly make money.
if some one pitched the idea for a ignorant evangelical white folk channel they would make fat money...
my mistake....they have one, it's called tbn

So, you justify a racism market with an assimilation market as an alternative. Then you compare the racism market with a backwards evangelical market. That makes sense and you didn't even realize it. You made my point.

What would be wrong with having a: "National Association for The Advancement of White People"....

that is not wrong with having a" "National Association for The Advancement of Colored People"...,

So long, of course, provided neither limited their membership to any race or religion or refused membership based on race, etc.....

They got all that from the Egyptians, Chinese, and Indus valley civilizations.
And swirled all that together, adapted and evolved it, contributed their own gigantic and overwhelming share of new material and new application, and did it better than anyone had ever done it before. In any event, it beats what passes for 'civilization' on the African continent, beyond the coastal and waterway regions.
Thats what I am asking. What did they contribute that was so gigantic? Seems to me whites just took the best from each civilization and claimed they made it up.
Hell, pick one: mathematics, science, philosophy, religion, warfare, technology, agriculture, medicine, and on and on and on and on.

The West contributed a vast percentage of Mankind's knowledge in each of those areas, and more.

In many of those topical areas, Man would not have progressed to the Time of the West without one or more underlying precursor civilizations ( Egypt, China, India, et al).

Hell, folks in The West were still tribal and painting themselves blue and worshipping trees and worse, while some of those precursor civilizations were getting things started.

But, when The West's time came, it came on like gangbusters, and The West made up for a great deal of lost time, and ended-up excelling its predecessors, in both adaptation and evolution of precursor knowledge, and in pushing far beyond the boundaries of precursor knowledge into realms those others could not possibly imagine.

That's not hubris... it's merely a faithful macro-level overview of how the past millennia or so has panned out, and whom such developments favored, and where the credit for the new material and the adaptations belong.

Or so it seems to this observer.
Nothing you listed was started by a white person. Not one single thing. Not even warfare which I wouldnt exactly consider an achievement.
Did you miss the part where I emphasized Adaptation and Evolution of inherited concepts and disciplines?
Yes I missed that part. You do realize cant claim something you didnt originate correct?

Which are the white networks?

ABC
NBC
CBS
A&E
Whatever channel Duck Dynasty is on.
DISCOVERY
TRAVEL

and on and on and on.

Look at their major TV shows and see what color most if not all the characters are. (Hint: They are white).

But please enjoy a nice can of "Diet Racism" because you earned it.

None of those are consciously nor framed in skin color. Non argument.
KKK, however, would be a legit comparison to BET, etc., because they are all framed in skin color.
nice mischaracterization bet like fox and msn ,cnn etc. are called niche markets.. they are there because they appeal to a certain demographic and most importantly make money.
if some one pitched the idea for a ignorant evangelical white folk channel they would make fat money...
my mistake....they have one, it's called tbn

So, you justify a racism market with an assimilation market as an alternative. Then you compare the racism market with a backwards evangelical market. That makes sense and you didn't even realize it. You made my point.
you just wish I didn't.
nice job of syncopating ....

What would be wrong with having a: "National Association for The Advancement of White People"....

that is not wrong with having a" "National Association for The Advancement of Colored People"...,

So long, of course, provided neither limited their membership to any race or religion or refused membership based on race, etc.....
I suggest you take up the cause and get started on it immediately!

Oh that's right, you don't actually act on anything you bitch about, you just anonymously bitch about it on the internet and that is the extent of it for you.

Hell, pick one: mathematics, science, philosophy, religion, warfare, technology, agriculture, medicine, and on and on and on and on.

The West contributed a vast percentage of Mankind's knowledge in each of those areas, and more.

In many of those topical areas, Man would not have progressed to the Time of the West without one or more underlying precursor civilizations ( Egypt, China, India, et al).

If you aren't a poster child for the failing US education system, I don't know what is.

Let's see.

Mathematics? Arabs

Philosophy? Greeks

Agriculture? Mesopotamia

I could go on but you can't fix stupid.
Philosophy actually originated in Africa along with math and agriculture..

what advancement do white people need... they believe they are superior even if it's a myth...

The founding fathers were your NAAWP. They gave you a huge headstart.

What would they do during white history month? "Hey let's review all the history of white people we've talked about the last 11 months"?
Funny my daughter is being forced to make an african mask in art class..I said well aren't most of the kids at school white? She said yes I said so why the hell are yall doing an African mask? She doesn't know. So I filled her in on the assault on white history,culture,pride etc.

I don't have a problem with Black History Month but I do have a problem with BET. THAT I find discriminatory.

Really? I have never seen WET . White Entertainment Television,What channel is that on? The only racist in that story is that anti white mixed breed...He is even pissing off the cops.
so the teacher is tying her to a desk and beating her? that's force.
you must like melodrama.

Like his screwy fundie homeschooling would teach anything but slavery and lynching.

He's just another keyboard kowboy. All show and no go.

what advancement do white people need... they believe they are superior even if it's a myth...
The anti white racism never stops.

What would they do during white history month? "Hey let's review all the history of white people we've talked about the last 11 months"?
Funny my daughter is being forced to make an african mask in art class..I said well aren't most of the kids at school white? She said yes I said so why the hell are yall doing an African mask? She doesn't know. So I filled her in on the assault on white history,culture,pride etc.

Really? I have never seen WET . White Entertainment Television,What channel is that on? The only racist in that story is that anti white mixed breed...He is even pissing off the cops.
you must like melodrama.

Like his screwy fundie homeschooling would teach anything but slavery and lynching.

Actually I told my daughter all about slavery...the TRUTH about it.

you must like melodrama.

Did you tell her that blacks dominate in physical sports today because of the breeding programs of the slave masters?

you must like melodrama.

Did you tell her that blacks dominate in physical sports today because of the breeding programs of the slave masters?
Did not tell her that. I told her blacks are big and strong but very dumb,Asians are smart but physically small and whites are perfect combination of both. It was more detailed but that's the gist of it.

I suggest you take up the cause and get started on it immediately!

Oh that's right, you don't actually act on anything you bitch about, you just anonymously bitch about it on the internet and that is the extent of it for you.

We are SO alike in those regards unless "The VOR" is some sort of Muslim (real) name.....

Pot, meet kettle.

so-if-its-not-racist-to-have-a-black-history-month-why-cant-we-have-a-white-history-month-hmmm.jpg

Both men are acting like dipshits. Boggess' sign is clearly meant to mock Black History Month and stir the waters with people so he should stop acting like some innocent victim. In the same respect, Curtis needs to shut the fuck up and get over it. If he doesn't like the sign then he doesn't have to patron Mr. Boggess' deli. It's that simple. He needs to stop filing complaints and acting like a Nazi dill weed because he thinks he has some right to not be offended.

And swirled all that together, adapted and evolved it, contributed their own gigantic and overwhelming share of new material and new application, and did it better than anyone had ever done it before. In any event, it beats what passes for 'civilization' on the African continent, beyond the coastal and waterway regions.
Thats what I am asking. What did they contribute that was so gigantic? Seems to me whites just took the best from each civilization and claimed they made it up.

Hell, folks in The West were still tribal and painting themselves blue and worshipping trees and worse, while some of those precursor civilizations were getting things started.

But, when The West's time came, it came on like gangbusters, and The West made up for a great deal of lost time, and ended-up excelling its predecessors, in both adaptation and evolution of precursor knowledge, and in pushing far beyond the boundaries of precursor knowledge into realms those others could not possibly imagine.

That's not hubris... it's merely a faithful macro-level overview of how the past millennia or so has panned out, and whom such developments favored, and where the credit for the new material and the adaptations belong.

Or so it seems to this observer.
Nothing you listed was started by a white person. Not one single thing. Not even warfare which I wouldnt exactly consider an achievement.
Did you miss the part where I emphasized Adaptation and Evolution of inherited concepts and disciplines?
Yes I missed that part. You do realize cant claim something you didnt originate correct?
Of course.

You DO realize that you CAN claim Adaptations and Improvements and Re-Boots and New Material and Better Execution, right?

If you aren't a poster child for the failing US education system, I don't know what is.

Let's see.

Mathematics? Arabs

Philosophy? Greeks

Agriculture? Mesopotamia

I could go on but you can't fix stupid.
Philosophy actually originated in Africa along with math and agriculture..
Maybe the inventors should have kept the pressure up, rather than resting on their laurels and falling so far behind, eh?

Forum List

Back