'White History Month' Sign Stirs Up Flemington, NJ.

Or maybe complain about how Jim Crowe laws kept white people locked into segregated groups with social disadvantages based on their race.

Maybe you should understand that it isn't about the Jim Crow laws anymore. In fact, there are black people who use their history as a cudgel on the white man, to rub the sins of his race in his face. There is real racism out there, and then there's racism based on what you disagree with. But to celebrate the strengths of one's race is not racist. Be proud of who you are.

Both men are acting like dipshits. Boggess' sign is clearly meant to mock Black History Month and stir the waters with people so he should stop acting like some innocent victim. In the same respect, Curtis needs to shut the fuck up and get over it. If he doesn't like the sign then he doesn't have to patron Mr. Boggess' deli. It's that simple. He needs to stop filing complaints and acting like a Nazi dill weed because he thinks he has some right to not be offended.

This reads as tho you'd prefer a sort of Charlie Hebdo resolution.

Seriously.

American_White_History_Month_is_RACIST.jpg

If you aren't a poster child for the failing US education system, I don't know what is.

Be it, that liberals are so concerned for "education" they advocate for teachers in unions to walk out while on the job to protest not having collective bargaining rights, leaving our children sitting in the classroom, learning nothing. If you want to know why our education system is a failure, that's one reason. The other is government intervention.

Last edited:
Both men are acting like dipshits. Boggess' sign is clearly meant to mock Black History Month and stir the waters with people so he should stop acting like some innocent victim. In the same respect, Curtis needs to shut the fuck up and get over it. If he doesn't like the sign then he doesn't have to patron Mr. Boggess' deli. It's that simple. He needs to stop filing complaints and acting like a Nazi dill weed because he thinks he has some right to not be offended.

This reads as tho you'd prefer a sort of Charlie Hebdo resolution.

Seriously.

Just a reminder, Henry, he went after both sides. I don't think he wants it to go that far either. Nor did he suggest someone should go in there and shoot up the place. That isn't what he said at all.

Nice to see the progressive racists show their true colors.

All of you calling for violent actions against the man sound no different than the old school KKK you claim to hate.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this sign. There is nothing wrong about having 'White Pride' and celebrating White History.

White History Month sign stirs up Flemington NJ.com

Ahh. He has an inferiority complex. The racist cave chimp.

"I shouldn't have to feel bad about being white."

Says the guy who says he is "from Africa" even though he wasnt born or raised there...or even lived there.
He is too dumb to realize that North Africa was controlled by white people in those days. If the blacks in Africa were so smart in all those categories then why wasn't their whole continent covered with such civilizations?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this sign. There is nothing wrong about having 'White Pride' and celebrating White History.

Says the guy who says he is "from Africa" even though he wasnt born or raised there...or even lived there.
Why does the tree ape call everyone a cave chimp?

I don't have a problem with Black History Month but I do have a problem with BET. THAT I find discriminatory.

Dozens of white networks and ONE black network.

Yeah, I can see how YOU would find that "discriminatory".

:rolleyes:

Hey dumbfuck, they are NOT "white" networks !!
The ones you refer to have people of all backgrounds, and have subject matter that is diverse.
God you are so fucking embarrassing.

Why does the tree ape call everyone a cave chimp?

To him any non-black person is a troglodyte.

I'm a pink corn-fed cracker and proud of it. I'm proud of my lineage and heritage.

Do I march through the streets proclaiming such?

Nope.

Do I DEMAND restitution for the hardship that I, my parents, and grandparents endured?

Nope.

Do I mind my own fucking business, put my nose to the grindstone, work my ass off, accept failure as my own without burdening others with the responsibility for my failures?

Yup.

Am I powerful? Hell fucking yes.

Is anyone, ANYONE, less powerful than me?

Nope.

Forge your course in life. Get your dignity on. Suck it up, shut the fuck up, and get on with your life.

I don't have a problem with Black History Month but I do have a problem with BET. THAT I find discriminatory.

Dozens of white networks and ONE black network.

Yeah, I can see how YOU would find that "discriminatory".

:rolleyes:

your post is quite ironic.

(Fox) DOZENS of lib networks and ONE con network. Yet the left has hissy fits daily about Fox.

Forum List

Back