White House admits their spending spree caused inflation.

Facts are facts. I provided proof. Tough shit.

ā€˜Disingenuousā€™: Biden Says He Hasnā€™t Stopped Oil Production. Hereā€™s The Reality

19 Oct 2022 ~~ By Jack McEvoy

View attachment 712900
WASHINGTON, DC - OCTOBER 19: U.S. President Joe Biden delivers remarks on energy as (L-R) Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm, Special Presidential Coordinator Amos Hochstein and Director of National Economic Council Brian Deese listen during an event in the Roosevelt Room of the White House October 19, 2022 in Washington, DC. Biden spoke on American energy independence, green energy investments and announced the release of 15 million barrels of oil from the U.S. strategic reserve. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
WASHINGTON, DC - OCTOBER 19: U.S. President Joe Biden delivers remarks on energy as (L-R) Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm, Special Presidential Coordinator Amos Hochstein and Director of National Economic Council Brian Deese listen during an event in the Roosevelt Room of the White House October 19, 2022 in Washington, DC. Biden spoke on American energy independence, green energy investments and announced the release of 15 million barrels of oil from the U.S. strategic reserve. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)Ā© (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
  • President Joe Biden said Wednesday that he has not implemented policies to halt domestic oil production; however, the Biden administration has enacted policies that are hampering the nationā€™s energy output.
  • ā€œBidenā€™s green policies have created a hostile environment for investment in oil and gas, which has hurt production,ā€ Phil Flynn, an energy market analyst with the PRICE Futures Group, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
  • ā€œIf the president wants to debunk some myths, letā€™s start with the fact that heā€™s leased fewer acres of federal and offshore land than any other president since the end of WWII,ā€ Republican Rep. Bruce Westerman of Arkansas told the DCNF

Commentary:
No other president has lied as much as Biden? Yet the media continues to cover for him
Meanwhile the hostile Biden administration is now only slow walking the leases, they are adding burdensome approval requirements and then blaming the oil companies for deciding it's not worth the effort.
OBAMA/BIDEN weaponized the EPA during that 2009-2017 administration. What the EPA did was set deadlines to meet strict emission requirements. Those deadlines were set to fall during the next administration, that way it would look like someone trashed Obama's economy...TRUMP, got us out of the Paris Accord and temporarily delayed the policies that were meant to destroy DOMESTIC production, because as you well know...THEY ARE IN BED WITH FOREIGN OIL AND GAS COMPANIES.
Remembering Gina McCarty and the Gold King Mine waste water spill.
WHO SAID?:
  • Inflation is transitory and will go away before 2022.
  • The 2020 election was the most secure in US History.
  • The Afghanistan withdrawal was an extraordinary Success
  • If you get the Covid Vaccine you canā€™t get Covid
  • If you get the Covid Vaccine you canā€™t spread Covid
  • High Gas Prices are Putinā€™s Fault
  • High Gas Prices are Trumps Fault
  • High Gas Prices are the Republicans Fault
  • We donā€™t have inflation
  • Wages are Going up
  • We donā€™t have a recession
  • The Border is Closed
  • We donā€™t have a border Crisis
  • I donā€™t discuss business with my son
  • My son is the smartest guy I know
  • Iā€™m good friends with XI Jinping
  • Theyā€™re not bad folks, folks
  • The Border Guards were whipping the illegals coming over the border
  • This Inflation Reduction Bill will not raise taxes on anyone making $400k or Less

Facts are facts. I provided proof. Tough shit.
Quid Pro is in office and it's his responsibility to deal with inflation. You're trying to provide cover for him by complaining about someone who no longer has anything to do with it.

Thanks for the idiotic reply.

Here's the definition of inflation:

"In economics, inflation is a general increase in the prices of goods and services in an economy"

The only way the prices increase is if the business people that set the prices raise those prices.

Inflation is not magical, dumbass!

The business people that set the prices may have good reason to do so, or they may not. Economic conditions, such as an increase in the money supply may or a disruption in the supply chain may ultimately cause the conditions that justify price increases, but it's still a decision made by business people.

Right now, oil companies and oil producers are making tremendous profits while cutting supply intentionally - they are intentionally causing inflation.
Wiki? Seriously?
Mirriam Webster:

Definition of inflation

1: an act of inflating : a state of being inflated: such as
a: DISTENSION
b: a hypothetical extremely brief period of very rapid expansion of the universe immediately following the big bang
c: empty pretentiousness : POMPOSITY
2: a continuing rise in the general price level usually attributed to an increase in the volume of money and credit relative to available goods and services

A primer for your stunted understanding of economics:

Quid Pro is in office and it's his responsibility to deal with inflation. You're trying to provide cover for him by complaining about someone who no longer has anything to do with it.
I'm pointing out facts. Step by step details. I don't expect you to understand them.

Trumpsters want to say this all started when Biden took office, because you're willfully ignorant.

I'm pointing out facts. Step by step details. I don't expect you to understand them.

Trumpsters want to say this all started when Biden took office, because you're willfully ignorant.
Inflation was 1.4% when your Vegetable Messiah took over, Simo.

I didn't say that. That only happened in your mind. There is nothing I can do about that.

I do try to keep this stuff simple. But there is only so much I can do for people like you.
What did you mean by your last line here

What did you mean by your last line here
If you actually read what I actually wrote, you'll know that the inflationary pressures were building long before Biden got into office.

Cause and effect. Cause happens first. The inflation would have happened regardless of who was in office, because of the global collapse of supply chains. Had Trump been in office, that would not have been his fault. No one saw that degree of collapse coming.

That's as simple as I can make it. Just blame Biden. I know that's the programming.

Wiki? Seriously?
Mirriam Webster:

Definition of inflation

1: an act of inflating : a state of being inflated: such as
a: DISTENSION
b: a hypothetical extremely brief period of very rapid expansion of the universe immediately following the big bang
c: empty pretentiousness : POMPOSITY
2: a continuing rise in the general price level usually attributed to an increase in the volume of money and credit relative to available goods and services

A primer for your stunted understanding of economics:

The key to your misunderstanding is in the words: "usually attributed". It does not say "is caused by"

Increases in the volume of money and credit create economic conditions that may justify, somewhat, business people raising prices, but there are a lot of other reasons why business people raise prices.

Sleazy people just want to place the blame on some uncontrollable force that makes inflation appear to be magical - so they don't get blamed.

The key to your misunderstanding is in the words: "usually attributed". It does not say "is caused by"

Increases in the volume of money and credit create economic conditions that may justify, somewhat, business people raising prices, but there are a lot of other reasons why business people raise prices.

Sleazy people just want to place the blame on some uncontrollable force that makes inflation appear to be magical - so they don't get blamed.
You are a moron, but ā€œattributedā€ is a big word for a Dimwinger..

After printing endless trillions and releasing it all at once into the public this is the result. A sugar high of spending and then the crash. Yes, our govt had a huge part.
I think it's fair to say that all that spending started during Trump's years, as did the Fed's decision to keep interest rates artificially low and on top of that continually pumping billions of dollars into the economy via their QE programs. Our gov't (IMHO) needed to help struggling Americans during the pandemic and we did spend a lotta money to fight the disease, but as usual we overdid it and overspent when we didn't need to and THAT is on the democrats during Biden's presidency. True, we did not see the rise in inflation until Biden took office, but prior to that the factors that led to it were created and fostered.

You are a moron, but ā€œattributedā€ is a big word for a Dimwinger..

Usually Attributed by who?

People who do not want the public to blame them for inflation?

Are you saying that there is no relation between inflation and rising prices, or that business people have no control over the prices of their products?

You're in fact quite wrong, and I believe deliberately so. It is beyond obvious that all this GOT WORSE when Quid Pro took office, and also very obvious that you intend to not hold him responsible for anything he has or has not done about it.

Then why do you claim high inflation didnā€™t start on Bidenā€™s Watch?
wlktu6tiyyu91.gif

How does raising the amount of revenue coming into the treasury cause inflation, Simp?

That's what happened after the Trump across the board tax cuts.

It doesn't raise the amount of revenue coming into the Treasury. It lowers the amount of revenue coming into the Treasury. Republicans do not dispute this as they set the tax cuts to expire after 2025. To keep the costs down. It is no different than sending a stimulus check which you claim is inflationary.

Bullshit? you just proved what I posted, you raving lunatic.

I said billions have yet to be spent, and you come back with "Bullshit" the spending is spread over the next decade. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok: :dunno: :cuckoo: :itsok:

Defense spending will likely increase as well. I suppose that is not6 inflationary.

Forum List

Back