White House admits their spending spree caused inflation.

yep, the president slowed refinery production of gas, which caused an increase of price at the pump by 100%.

Companies and Truckers who provide services for dispensing supplies to the country had to fork out more dollars for gas and raised the price of goods at the store.

Because those two steps caused inflation to climb, the fed raised the interest rates

You're welcome.

Biden did no such thing. He closed no refineries. Refiners are increasing their profits.

There is a shortage of truckers because many truckers have found jobs that pay better with better working conditions.

Because companies wanted to increase their profits, they raised prices way above what they needed to. The Fed is too incompetent to realize this.

Biden did no such thing. He closed no refineries. Refiners are increasing their profits.

There is a shortage of truckers because many truckers have found jobs that pay better with better working conditions.

Because companies wanted to increase their profits, they raised prices way above what they needed to. The Fed is too incompetent to realize this.
I never said he closed anything. Try again

If you actually read what I actually wrote, you'll know that the inflationary pressures were building long before Biden got into office.

Cause and effect. Cause happens first. The inflation would have happened regardless of who was in office, because of the global collapse of supply chains. Had Trump been in office, that would not have been his fault. No one saw that degree of collapse coming.

That's as simple as I can make it. Just blame Biden. I know that's the programming.

It is not Biden's fault. However inflation has happened because of changes in corporate strategy. At the beginning of the pandemic, companies were willing to sacrifice some margins for more sales. However that strategy has changed. Companies are looking to increase margins even if it costs them sales. Corporate profits have surged. Financial statements do not lie. While companies are experiencing some increased costs, they are raising prices far beyond their increased costs. That is why corporate profits have skyrocketed. In addition, businesses have a reason for wanting to hurt Democrats. If Republicans take control of Congress, they have said they will make it easier for tax cheats, make the Trump tax cuts permanent, probably make it easier to pollute and cheat their customers and cut social security and Medicare.

Usually Attributed by who?

People who do not want the public to blame them for inflation?

Are you saying that there is no relation between inflation and rising prices, or that business people have no control over the prices of their products?
Are you saying that there is no relation between inflation and rising prices,

Nope. Why would anyone say that, ore even type it on a message board? :cuckoo:

It doesn't raise the amount of revenue coming into the Treasury. It lowers the amount of revenue coming into the Treasury. Republicans do not dispute this as they set the tax cuts to expire after 2025. To keep the costs down. It is no different than sending a stimulus check which you claim is inflationary.
Revenues went up every year after Trump’s across the board tax cuts, Simp.

The trajectory was on a upward course during Trump's last year in office. Biden has nothing to do with inflation.
Upward course?

where?

2.5​
2.3​
1.5​
0.3​
0.1​
0.6​
1.0​
1.3​
1.4​
1.2​
1.2​
1.4​

If you actually read what I actually wrote, you'll know that the inflationary pressures were building long before Biden got into office.

Cause and effect. Cause happens first. The inflation would have happened regardless of who was in office, because of the global collapse of supply chains. Had Trump been in office, that would not have been his fault. No one saw that degree of collapse coming.

I think inflationary pressures were building before Biden took office, but also think Biden and the democrats acerbated the problem with their overspending. They passed the America Rescue Plan Act and the Inflation Reduction Act without support from any repubs, and that was nearly $3 trillion in spending that Trump would not have done, which IMHO did make the inflation problem worse. Neither of those democrat bills were really necessary, and it's hard to say what Biden's declaration of war on the fossil fuel industry actually mattered vis-a-vis the price of oil.

I think inflationary pressures were building before Biden took office, but also think Biden and the democrats acerbated the problem with their overspending. They passed the America Rescue Plan Act and the Inflation Reduction Act without support from any repubs, and that was nearly $3 trillion in spending that Trump would not have done, which IMHO did make the inflation problem worse. Neither of those democrat bills were really necessary, and it's hard to say what Biden's declaration of war on the fossil fuel industry actually mattered vis-a-vis the price of oil.
How much of that money has actually been spent?

When and where?

Last edited:
They may be the last to admit the painfully obvious, but at least they did.

Emma Vaughn
@em__vaughn
·
Follow
Ding ding ding!

RNC Research

@RNCResearch
REPORTER: "18 months ago when the president took office, inflation and gas prices starting rising."

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: "18 months ago the president signed the American Rescue Plan"

Embedded video
3:55 PM · Oct 17, 2022

https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1582113068905295874|twgr^6ea930c1432896d9098ed27341693805b4ac1374|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/media/wh-press-sec-mocked-linking-inflation-rise-spending-bill-saying-relief-starts-early-next-year&tweet_id=1582113068905295874

No. They didn’t. And if that’s the case, how much if Trumps $9 Trillion spending caused it?

Another troll post, by one of the resident trolls.

Here you go troll. Let somebody light years more intelligent than you are explain it to you

Are you saying that there is no relation between inflation and rising prices,

Nope. Why would anyone say that, ore even type it on a message board? :cuckoo:

Then are you saying that business people have no control over the price of their products?

So, then you're agreeing with my original statement that inflation is caused by business people raising prices.

Thanks!

Oops...I forgot who I was addressing, simple logic is beyond you. I don't expect you to admit that you agree, I just expect you to continue with your illogical blathering....

So, then you're agreeing with my original statement that inflation is caused by business people raising prices.

Thanks!

Oops...I forgot who I was addressing, simple logic is beyond you. I don't expect you to admit that you agree, I just expect you to continue with your illogical blathering....
Nope.

Forum List

Back