White house asks SC to allow travel ban

Such a silly little RWNJ. Coward.

So, the games continue.

Asking someone to back up their claims with proof is not a word game, unless you are an idiot.

Parsing words to the extent liberals do actually is a word game, unless you are an idiot.

Don't be silly. Not being able to back up their claims is a RWNJ characteristic from way back. You've used lots of excuses to explain it, but this is the first time I ever heard this one.
Games games games. Go on lib, play your game. We all see right through it. This is the kind bullshit you spew all day long. Fact is you scum want to hurt this country. You prove it everyday with your bullshit lies.
Looks like the liberal is doing a good job trolling you into changing the subject of the thread and arguing made-up irrelevancies with him. He makes it look easy, in fact.

Too bad. This could have been a worthwhile thread if you'd ignored him and stuck to the subject of the thread.

Hopefully the SC will uphold President Trump's travel ban. It is well within his powers.

None of the lower court judges have ever identified how the travel ban "makes a law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" for any U.C citizen or person under U.S. jurisdiction. And most of their objections seem to amount to "That makes things hard on people", as though that somehow reduced the President's powers under US law.

It's as though the President tried to ban travel into the U.S. for anyone from Sweden, and some judge announced that this was an unconstitutionally racist ban on white people entering, despite the fact that it also banned blacks from Norway, Indians, Hispanics etc. who are also citizens of Norway.

It's my opinion, but I believe the supreme court will uphold the travel ban, supporting the Presidents broad powers, and I think it will be a good thing. Now, I do not care what any liberal thinks about this. You people have shown that you want to hurt the country.

Trump administration asks Supreme Court to let revised travel ban take effect
From all I've heard, the S.C. is going to find the ban constitutional. I don't like it, but that's how it goes. What I'm wondering about is, if this ban was all about safety, why didn't the intelligence services go ahead and do their "extreme vetting" research anyway? That's not what the ban was really about, imo. It was to give Americans a false sense of security.

I was for it but now im wondering "whats the point?"
He wanted 3 months so he could figure out how to vet the unvettable. Why didn't he work on it when the first one failed?

You have a point.......but having the SC say that it is within the President's powers and deny the lower courts activist rulings is well worth the exercise.

Such a silly little RWNJ. Coward.

So, the games continue.

Asking someone to back up their claims with proof is not a word game, unless you are an idiot.

Parsing words to the extent liberals do actually is a word game, unless you are an idiot.

Don't be silly. Not being able to back up their claims is a RWNJ characteristic from way back. You've used lots of excuses to explain it, but this is the first time I ever heard this one.

Have you ever seen a democrat on television where they continually want to talk over everyone else....guessing they rarely hear anything also. That also strikes me as a game.

Like this?

So, the games continue.

Games games games. Go on lib, play your game. We all see right through it. This is the kind bullshit you spew all day long. Fact is you scum want to hurt this country. You prove it everyday with your bullshit lies.
Looks like the liberal is doing a good job trolling you into changing the subject of the thread and arguing made-up irrelevancies with him. He makes it look easy, in fact.

Too bad. This could have been a worthwhile thread if you'd ignored him and stuck to the subject of the thread.

I'm doing nothing but responding to his remarks. If anyone changed the subject, it was him.

I was for it but now im wondering "whats the point?"
He wanted 3 months so he could figure out how to vet the unvettable. Why didn't he work on it when the first one failed?

You have a point.......but having the SC say that it is within the President's powers and deny the lower courts activist rulings is well worth the exercise.
You have a point as well!

I'm doing nothing but responding to his remarks. If anyone changed the subject, it was him.
Classic deflection with lying! The liberal bifecta! Always derailing threads, always lying and then pretending it's someone else. LOL! You turds are all the same.

Anyway, I think the SC court will uphold trumps ban and it will be good. The liberals will have to find some other way to get terrorists in the country. And now Texas has passed a law against sanctuary cities, and the America haters are crying like stuck pigs! MAGA!

Classic deflection with lying! The liberal bifecta! Always derailing threads, always lying and then pretending it's someone else. LOL! You turds are all the same.

Good work. Just hang on a couple more minutes, and some other right winger will join in and tell you what your next post should be, just like Acorn just did. Hopefully it won't be as silly as his was.

I believe that that Gorsuch being on the court will be the clincher in this fight to limit terrorist access to the U.S. In the long run it will be good for us and hopefully other countries can follow suit.

I believe that that Gorsuch being on the court will be the clincher in this fight to limit terrorist access to the U.S. In the long run it will be good for us and hopefully other countries can follow suit.

Well said, I agree.

Good work. Just hang on a couple more minutes, and some other right winger will join in and tell you what your next post should be, just like Acorn just did. Hopefully it won't be as silly as his was.

You should probably change your name to Chihuahua with all the toothless incessant troll yapping you're doing here.

It's my opinion, but I believe the supreme court will uphold the travel ban, supporting the Presidents broad powers, and I think it will be a good thing. Now, I do not care what any liberal thinks about this. You people have shown that you want to hurt the country.

Maybe you should care about what four liberals and a centrist on the SC think? Nah, too much work for you.
Maybe I shouldn't. Liberals are worthless cowards but the court will uphold the ban, or, they won't. I think they will. Your trolling has no effect.

Maybe you should care about what four liberals and a centrist on the SC think? Nah, too much work for you.
Maybe I shouldn't. Liberals are worthless cowards but the court will uphold the ban, or, they won't. I think they will. Your trolling has no effect.
That's not trolling. With 4-4-1 court it could go either way. The fact that 9-11 was Saudi Arabia (not on the list) and other Muslim nations (where Trump also does business) are not on the list is not a good start. That makes the list completely fucking arbitrary. Add in people with a right to be here (granted by us) being blocked and you have a fucking mess. The SC does not like those, not in the slightest.

That's not trolling. With 4-4-1 court it could go either way. The fact that 9-11 was Saudi Arabia (not on the list) and other Muslim nations (where Trump also does business) are not on the list is not a good start. That makes the list completely fucking arbitrary. Add in people with a right to be here (granted by us) being blocked and you have a fucking mess. The SC does not like those, not in the slightest.
Thanks for welcoming terrorists.

We don't (but Trump would, Saudi Arabia isn't on his list).

We don't (but Trump would, Saudi Arabia isn't on his list).
You lie. 24/7.

Forum List

Back