White House Brags About Most Staff Being Black, Female Or LGBTQ+

So when did it become illegal to hate somone, based on whatever you find offensive about them? There's no law that says I have to like everyone.
You're reduced to arguing your hatred is legal? Ok sure. But you're still a loathsome piece of shit. I am glad they terrify you because your world must suck.

You're reduced to arguing your hatred is legal? Ok sure. But you're still a loathsome piece of shit. I am glad they terrify you because your world must suck.

"Terrified" is the wrong word. I hate liver and onions because it's disgusting.

But afraid of liver and onions? Not really.

A Godless pervert such as yourself does not speak for Jesus.
They always go for the morality or the patriotism card when they've ran out of race cards to play. :laughing0301:

Completely oblivious to just how absurd their position is, trying to claim a moral high ground on behalf of the most depraved and immoral perversions.

His best line ever though was his recent brag that "More than half of the women in his administration are women." :)

But seriously, it does nothing to improve the status or good impressions of any minority group when its members are poorly prepared, mediocre, or incompetent in their jobs. Instead that is a good way to impose -isms and misogyny where none previously existed.

And any time that gender or sexual orientation or skin color or ethnicity etc. are placed ahead of experience, education, training, aptitude, expertise, all of us are diminished.
Considering the threats that are out there inside this country and overseas, diversity is a deadly dangerous hiring policy.
No enemy fears us because we have more women, homosexuals, and colored people in our government.

Completely oblivious to just how absurd their position is, trying to claim a moral high ground on behalf of the most depraved and immoral perversions.

Jesus would probably have something to say about that. He'd probably think these leftist goobers are modern-day Pharisees, flip over their tables, and whip their asses with a knotted cord.

It is unconstititional and against the 1964 civil rights act to treat me different from heterosexuals. It is also against the bill passed by the congress last year and against the supreme court case of 2015 that granted me and people like me the right.
People like you? You mean sodomites and pole smokers?

Forum List

Back