White House Brags About Most Staff Being Black, Female Or LGBTQ+

lol

lmao

None of Trump's people stole women's clothing.

Only the libtard FBI went after Melania's panties.
A. That didn’t happen . You’re a liar

B. FBI are not Cabinet officials

C. That’s your criteria? If they don’t steal women’s clothing they’re all good?

You’re a fucking loon

After the freaks that Trump appointed...you don't get to critique
Are you sure you know the definition of “freak”?
D169A8D6-422D-46C4-808A-DE9BDEBCCFA9.jpeg

You're either an idiot or a liar

you can easily find reports attempting to blame Trump but common sense [something alien to dems] tells a different story .... was Trump the reason the Biden admin took weeks to send Mayor Pete to the site ? face it the left cares only about politics ! you can bet if this would have happened in a blue city the admin would have been there johnny on the spot .

you can easily find reports attempting to blame Trump but common sense [something alien to dems] tells a different story .... was Trump the reason the Biden admin took weeks to send Mayor Pete to the site ? face it the left cares only about politics ! you can bet if this would have happened in a blue city the admin would have been there johnny on the spot .
I just provided what you asked for and you ignored it and set up a whole new goal post. Fuck off

I just provided what you asked for and you ignored it and set up a whole new goal post. Fuck off
bearings overheating have nothing to do with breaks .... why did the Transportation Sec take nearly 3 weeks to show up ? why hasnt Biden visited the people in that town ?

After the freaks that Trump appointed...you don't get to critique
F****** I didn't support trump so I couldn't go taking anything I f****** want you stupid f****** far left d******** m***********.

This is why people hate liberals. You're a bunch of pretentious d********.

F****** I didn't support trump so I couldn't go taking anything I f****** want you stupid f****** far left d******** m***********.

This is why people hate liberals. You're a bunch of pretentious d********.
Sure ya didn't.

No one did

Forum List

Back