🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House cancels Bolton interview after Acosta outburst

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders explained in a Saturday tweet the White House’s reasoning behind John Bolton’s cancelled CNN interview that was scheduled for Sunday.

White House Cancels Bolton Interview After Acosta Outburst
--------------------------

The guy is a jerk , left or right he's moron hopefully he gets told never to come to a press conf. again. Nothing like having a big cry baby in the way.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders explained in a Saturday tweet the White House’s reasoning behind John Bolton’s cancelled CNN interview that was scheduled for Sunday.

The guy is a jerk , left or right he's moron hopefully he gets told never to come to a press conf. again. Nothing like having a big cry baby in the way.
Acosta was pretty much acting like a reporter, from what I could see. I watched that interaction. Acosta did keep arguing when the President said he wouldn't call on "fake news," but how many reporters keep throwing out their questions when they don't get an answer? Maybe it's different "rules" when a visiting foreign official is there. I dunno.

What I'm wondering is, what did CNN say this time that had Trump in such a lather to begin with? I saw him answer CNN's questions a few days ago at his presser.

Sure....this is fake news, isn't it?

Acosta and CNN aren’t required to like this President, they are expected to respect the office! Accosta’s Only aim is to disrupt and put the President in a bad light! Good move by the WH.

I wouldn't take questions from CNN either. They were grossly biased during the election and have been caught in repeated lies since. They lost the reputation for being credible.

I wouldn't take questions from CNN either. They were grossly biased during the election and have been caught in repeated lies since. They lost the reputation for being credible.
The President had just slammed CNN again in his ramblings as being fake news and Acosta was asking what they did this time. The President couldn't answer because the bag of hot air of a President didn't have a factual answer. CNN has corrected it's inaccuracies when they occurred and they have no more "bias" than Fox. The President is full of shit and although it doesn't do any good to call him on it, I don't blame Acosta for trying.

Acosta is just a reflection of CNN and its leadership....its no wonder that HGTV and the Food network beats them in the ratings every night.....CNN will be gone in a short while if they don't make much needed changes.....

Keep poking them Mr. President!!!!!!

The President had just slammed CNN again in his ramblings as being fake news and Acosta was asking what they did this time. The President couldn't answer because the bag of hot air of a President didn't have a factual answer. CNN has corrected it's inaccuracies when they occurred and they have no more "bias" than Fox. The President is full of shit and although it doesn't do any good to call him on it, I don't blame Acosta for trying.
Are you familiar at all with the adage that first impressions are last impressions? That street runs both ways!

I disagree. I think they are incredibly biased and have that clear on more than one occasion.

Acosta was pretty much acting like a reporter, from what I could see. I watched that interaction. Acosta did keep arguing when the President said he wouldn't call on "fake news," but how many reporters keep throwing out their questions when they don't get an answer? Maybe it's different "rules" when a visiting foreign official is there. I dunno.

What I'm wondering is, what did CNN say this time that had Trump in such a lather to begin with? I saw him answer CNN's questions a few days ago at his presser.
I've seen CNN give aide and comfort to the enemy in a war zone, so I don't think they deserve any consideration until they stop lying about America and lying about the president.

Wasn’t this the same lady that told us that John Kelly’s incredulous facial expressions at the NATO summit breakfast during Trump’s speech slamming NATO members and questioning the organizations necessity.....

.....was because they were only serving pastries?

Sanders saying shit doesn’t amount to much

Forum List

Back