White House fears Jared and Don Jr may be indicted

I read that people who have left the White House are just happy to get away from Russia
Really where did you read that liar....
It was one of those blurbs like this one that says Trump White House Staffers can't find news jobs.

It's the stink of corruption.

Report: White House staffers can't find a new job

I feel sorry for White House Staffers.....they have to put up with the lies and tirades from the President

What does that qualify you for

Four guilty pleas to process crimes. They were caused by the questioning. There has been no criminal activity uncovered. Mueller has been ordered to produce the evidence of what crimes led to the 19 indictments of foreign nationals and he can't.

Starting the second year of investigation and not a single crime.

"Process Crimes" is a fun little pillow to rest your head on I guess. But the most serious crimes related to conspiracy and obstruction of justice come later if the perps don't sing. You don't know what Mueller has and neither do I. But I can guarantee he knows 20 times more than we do.
What does he know 20 times more than we do? How to hunt witches, perhaps?

Last edited:
Top Democrat sent letter to Mike Pence in November warning of Michael Flynn's Turkey lobbying After Pence received his letter from Cummings that Pence never responded to, (certified by the way), that warned Pence about Michael Flynn and his connections to Turkey and others, that Pence was to respond to Cummings about, so as to get a pro active update as to what Pence found out about, later lied about knowing anything about Flynn. Pence got caught lying about not knowing anything about Flynn's activities. Pence should be arrested along side Flynn. Trump transition was told of Flynn’s lobbying, congressman’s letter to Pence shows
As I said, Flynn lied to Pence. You are the reason toilets should be flushed.
And you may need to call for a good Septic tank service? I have the number if you need it?

As I said with my link, the proof from the article, (via the certified letter by Cummings), also proved Pence lied to the country about Flynn. Pence never responded to the certified letter by Cummings, proving Pence was not doing his job, and was willfully obstructing justice in order to cover for what he did not want to acknowledge.

The rest is history. Pence lied the whole way through about not knowing anything about Flynn and his Turkey connections, except, he was sent a certified letter he ignored. Pence is a proven liar.
Do you understand what a "certified letter" is? It's just a fucking letter that anyone can send to anyone else whose delivery is certified.

I HATE THE DUMBED DOWN!
Then you should hate yourself then for not knowing, because it is not the same thing. "Certified" is when a letter has to be signed by the recipient of that letter with the sender being sent knowledge that the letter was received by the recipient.

You are a total idiot; Stamps.com - What is Certified Mail, How to Send USPS Certified Letter
Meathead does not live in America. He has no reason to understand how to send mail in the USA.
Wherever he lives, he's still an idiot.

How do you know what he has or hasn’t done?

Waste of bandwidth most of these Trumplings my friend.

Apparently they've no ability to read tea leaves and figure out that what you and I know is the tip of the proverbial iceberg. They'll deny and dissemble up to AND after the time Fat Donnie hits the skids.

President Pence is a horror also, but he's at least semi-sane and won't be an international embarrassment.
They will chant....He didn’t do nuttin even while they close the cell door
They can't get past anything more debatable than these Jim Bob responses. It's pathetic.

As Monty Burns might say: Excellent! :)

The special counsel investigation has resulted in four guilty pleas and 19 indictments — but no one in Washington knows what could come next, because Robert Mueller isn’t talking.

Many Trump aides and associates believe the president will ultimately be exonerated in the probe, but they told the Washington Post that Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner could be indicted.

Costa told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that a meeting with a Russian attorney set up by Trump Jr. and attended by both Kushner and Manafort remains under scrutiny by Mueller, who’s also looking into possible efforts by the president to obstruct the investigation of that Trump Tower meeting.​

WATCH: White House fears Mueller will indict Don Jr and Jared -- but the silence is making Trump 'crazy'

Ivanka looks to be in trouble too.

Worst swamp we've ever seen in this country Jilly.

Ivanka was selling the Chinese on new patents and Jared was pushing visa packages the second they walked through the door.

In a Beijing ballroom, Kushner family pushes $500,000 ‘investor visa’ to wealthy Chinese

131-164-76497-7643337-7609-the-trumps-find-new-federal-26765134.png

upload_2018-5-14_20-23-29.png

The special counsel investigation has resulted in four guilty pleas and 19 indictments — but no one in Washington knows what could come next, because Robert Mueller isn’t talking.

Many Trump aides and associates believe the president will ultimately be exonerated in the probe, but they told the Washington Post that Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner could be indicted.

Costa told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that a meeting with a Russian attorney set up by Trump Jr. and attended by both Kushner and Manafort remains under scrutiny by Mueller, who’s also looking into possible efforts by the president to obstruct the investigation of that Trump Tower meeting.​

WATCH: White House fears Mueller will indict Don Jr and Jared -- but the silence is making Trump 'crazy'
Ever hear of over playing your hand?

MSDNC AND CNN......

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And your proof? "unnamed sources say"

Mueller is about to be handed his walking papers and all you guys can scream is "there must be a crime"

The desperation is priceless...

How do you know what he has or hasn’t done?

Waste of bandwidth most of these Trumplings my friend.

Apparently they've no ability to read tea leaves and figure out that what you and I know is the tip of the proverbial iceberg. They'll deny and dissemble up to AND after the time Fat Donnie hits the skids.

President Pence is a horror also, but he's at least semi-sane and won't be an international embarrassment.
They will chant....He didn’t do nuttin even while they close the cell door

Yep - And the keys won't be left hanging just outside the door Mayberry-style so they can let themselves in and out either :D

latest

Ever hear of over playing your hand?
Hasn’t been played yet

Trump will have some splain’n to do

Did Jim Bob tell you about that too? Did you ask him to present you with a source to prove it? No? Then you're as bad as Jim Bob. No wonder the both of you always say a whole lot of nothing that are backed up by lies
I don't know a Jim Bob...is that your buddy? If Trump is guilty why is he not in jail? Why is he still in office? and when will he be removed from office? Simple questions all of them....
Gosh, let me see; oh yea, that's right, the investigation is still ongoing. They are gathering evidence on a daily basis because this criminal conspiracy involves dozens of thugs both domestic and abroad, who are part of a giant web of corruption and illegal activity, the likes this country has never seen before.

Did Jim Bob tell you about that too? Did you ask him to present you with a source to prove it? No? Then you're as bad as Jim Bob. No wonder the both of you always say a whole lot of nothing that are backed up by lies
I don't know a Jim Bob...is that your buddy? If Trump is guilty why is he not in jail? Why is he still in office? and when will he be removed from office? Simple questions all of them....
Gosh, let me see; oh yea, that's right, the investigation is still ongoing. They are gathering evidence on a daily basis because this criminal conspiracy involves dozens of thugs both domestic and abroad, who are part of a giant web of corruption and illegal activity, the likes this country has never seen before.
Dude...the Mueller investigation is imploding...read some news! There are now three different federal judges with orders to the Mueller team to turn over documents...its falling apart right before our eyes....

You are lying again. There is no evidence anything is imploding
I'm not lying its my belief that it is imploding...that is not a lie its a prediction...an estimate...a judgement from the facts...call it anything you want its not a lie...

Forum List

Back