White House fears Jared and Don Jr may be indicted

I get a kick out of that terminology also.
When you predict doom for Trump I get happy because I know the opposite is true....

Oh? How do you KNOW this?? You and I know NOTHING compared to what Mueller knows.
He or she doesn't. It's a lie. And that is all they have left. Trump lies every day, so why can't they? Monkey see monkey do.
Mueller has nothing fellas...nothing....

Sorry - we have a ways to go. My best guess is late August or early September.
well the word in DC is Mueller is wrapping up the investigation so I'm not sure you are correct....

Did Rudy Giuliani tell you this? :)
The only folks talking about wrapping it up are the same criminals like Pence who got caught lying about Flynn early on. All those under suspicion or investigation or who are complicit with the crimes, are talking about wrapping it up. No one else! Everyone else knows that crimes were committed and there will be more to follow.

"Falling apart"? Exactly how?

How do you know "they did nothing wrong"? What is your evidence of this?
Flynn's sentencing has been postponed three times...twice by Mueller himself and the last time by a federal judge pending the IG's investigation into the FBI's handling and questioning of Flynn.....and Manaforte may face a whopping 6 figure fine but nothing more and he may even get the case thrown out....

Flynn won't be sentenced anytime soon. He has more - ehh .. singing to do.

As Monty Burns might say: Excellent! :)

The special counsel investigation has resulted in four guilty pleas and 19 indictments — but no one in Washington knows what could come next, because Robert Mueller isn’t talking.

Many Trump aides and associates believe the president will ultimately be exonerated in the probe, but they told the Washington Post that Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner could be indicted.

Costa told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that a meeting with a Russian attorney set up by Trump Jr. and attended by both Kushner and Manafort remains under scrutiny by Mueller, who’s also looking into possible efforts by the president to obstruct the investigation of that Trump Tower meeting.​

WATCH: White House fears Mueller will indict Don Jr and Jared -- but the silence is making Trump 'crazy'

Mueller's got absolutely nothing on Trump even after shredding attorney client privilege. At this rate, the entire Mule Team will either end up in Gitmo or in the Meadowlands

I get a kick out of that terminology also.
When you predict doom for Trump I get happy because I know the opposite is true....

Oh? How do you KNOW this?? You and I know NOTHING compared to what Mueller knows.
He or she doesn't. It's a lie. And that is all they have left. Trump lies every day, so why can't they? Monkey see monkey do.
Mueller has nothing fellas...nothing....
We just proved you wrong. He already has a ton of charges with some convictions. Your comment is way too late and you are out of touch with reality.

Flynn's sentencing has been postponed three times...twice by Mueller himself and the last time by a federal judge pending the IG's investigation into the FBI's handling and questioning of Flynn.....and Manaforte may face a whopping 6 figure fine but nothing more and he may even get the case thrown out....

Sure, Jake

Sure.

Flynn flipped last year too

The special counsel investigation has resulted in four guilty pleas and 19 indictments — but no one in Washington knows what could come next, because Robert Mueller isn’t talking.

Many Trump aides and associates believe the president will ultimately be exonerated in the probe, but they told the Washington Post that Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner could be indicted.

Costa told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that a meeting with a Russian attorney set up by Trump Jr. and attended by both Kushner and Manafort remains under scrutiny by Mueller, who’s also looking into possible efforts by the president to obstruct the investigation of that Trump Tower meeting.​

WATCH: White House fears Mueller will indict Don Jr and Jared -- but the silence is making Trump 'crazy'

Ivanka looks to be in trouble too.

Sure, Jake

Sure.

And he won’t be sentenced until he testifies.

That’s how these thugs work.

Go read. Learn something silly Frankie.

Four guilty pleas to process crimes. They were caused by the questioning. There has been no criminal activity uncovered. Mueller has been ordered to produce the evidence of what crimes led to the 19 indictments of foreign nationals and he can't.

Starting the second year of investigation and not a single crime.

Mueller is actually fighting against providing evidence of these imaginary "Crimes"

The only folks talking about wrapping it up are the same criminals like Pence who got caught lying about Flynn early on. All those under suspicion or investigation or who are complicit with the crimes, are talking about wrapping it up. No one else! Everyone else knows that crimes were committed and there will be more to follow.

They are laying the ground for the worst possible outcome. Mueller could end up with 50 indictments, 25 convictions and present a detailed report with all the t's crossed and i's dotted and they'll call it "fake news".

Even a Pee Pee Tape would be dismissed as doctored. These Trumplings may be in for a very hard fall.

Mueller's got absolutely nothing on Trump even after shredding attorney client privilege. At this rate, the entire Mule Team will either end up in Gitmo or in the Meadowlands
:777:The above link just proved you wrong. You people are living in fantasy land. The proof is in the evidence already obtained and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it except grow more lies about it.

It's a sad thing to watch these Trump Sheep go down with this criminal, while they surrender their own dignity in the face of complicity. The Republican party is seeing its darkest days each and every day now. Canb't say I didn't see it coming.

Sure, Jake

Sure.

And he won’t be sentenced until he testifies.

That’s how these thugs work.

Go read. Learn something silly Frankie.

The FBI said Flynn didn't commit a crime.

Mueller is looking at either charges of Prosecutorial misconduct, at best, or sedition and treason -- especially if he and the Mule Team KNEW that Obama planted a spy in the Trump Campaign in 2016

Sorry - we have a ways to go. My best guess is late August or early September.
well the word in DC is Mueller is wrapping up the investigation so I'm not sure you are correct....

Did Rudy Giuliani tell you this? :)
Actually it was a reporter on MSNBC but then I heard the same on Fox and Limbaugh's show last week...

So you're a Dittohead in addition to being willfully ignorant? :cool-45:

LOL!

They are laying the ground for the worst possible outcome. Mueller could end up with 50 indictments, 25 convictions and present a detailed report with all the t's crossed and i's dotted and they'll call it "fake news".

Even a Pee Pee Tape would be dismissed as doctored. These Trumplings may be in for a very hard fall.
I'm betting my right arm the country isn't going to stand for this manufactured plot to destroy our Democracy, via the criminal shenanigans by the Trump team, with their complicit goons in Congress. It will be up to the rest of the country to finally put a stop to this hijacking of the rule of law. If we decide to ignore it, you can kiss your 250 years of Constitutional government down the toilet. We will officially be in Autocratic/ Dictatorship territory then. I'm betting that the majority of the country doesn't want to be ruled by an insane dictator?

Worst swamp we've ever seen in this country Jilly.

Ivanka was selling the Chinese on new patents and Jared was pushing visa packages the second they walked through the door.

In a Beijing ballroom, Kushner family pushes $500,000 ‘investor visa’ to wealthy Chinese

131-164-76497-7643337-7609-the-trumps-find-new-federal-26765134.png

Look, we’ve been wrong about everything we’ve prognosticated about Trump for almost three years now but this time we’re really really really 100% confident we’ve maybe got something. We hope.

Oh, well. At least you’re all gonna get a circle jerk team varsity letter.

LOL!
You have no counter argument to ours. Good!

Forum List

Back