White House Hosts LGBTQ Event, Trans Model Goes Topless On White House Lawn After Pictures With President Biden

Actually it's great being me.

Yesterday I was in the music studio with Dr Dre's horn section.

How about you? You having fun?

I am always having fun! One of the joys of never "growing up".

I do not have to take this shit that has no impact on my life one iota seriously.

No you are not. You are here strictly to troll.

Whatever you need to tell yourself sweetheart, I am good with.

But one does have to wonder why you keep responding to me if you think that is the case

I am always having fun! One of the joys of never "growing up".

I do not have to take this shit that has no impact on my life one iota seriously.
Well now... I lived through George Floyd, Rodney King, and the Watts riots. Guess you don't have stuff like that in FL, right?

Well now... I lived through George Floyd, Rodney King, and the Watts riots. Guess you don't have stuff like that in FL, right?

I have not lived in Florida since 1988. But what do those things have to do with someone flashing their tits?

Just for the record, I would really like to see everyone dressed in buisness casual or better and behave appropriately when visiting the White House. But I am not sure why you guys are making such a big deal about it. Again, if it were not for conservatives I would probably go days to weeks without thinking about trans people.

Just for the record, I would really like to see everyone dressed in buisness casual or better and behave appropriately when visiting the White House. But I am not sure why you guys are making such a big deal about it. Again, if it were not for conservatives I would probably go days to weeks without thinking about trans people.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Yep, this person did this to get attention, and BOOM it worked like a charm thanks to folks like those on this forum.

Forum List

Back