White House Hosts LGBTQ Event, Trans Model Goes Topless On White House Lawn After Pictures With President Biden

They think they are sticking it to conservatives by being crude.

Bingo.

That's exactly why the current boost in "drag queen story times" where Homos shove their bare butts into the faces of little kids.

They are doing it just to stick it to normative Americans that they condemn as "Bitter Clingers" and the "Basket of Deplorables" for our "out of date" ideas like paedophilia should not be tolerated. I remember the Late, Great Sen. Jesse A. Helms being literally crucified by libs for speaking out against NAMBLA.

You are going against Liberal Dogma there. The current campaign is to actually promote Gaiety in the government schools, including trannies being able to invade the girls' locker rooms and bathrooms.

Why do you differ from the standard lib line here?

I differ from the standard lib line on 95% of issues.

Do try and keep up.

I wonder if someone deciding to come without a shirt to one of his children's weddings would be acceptable to him?

That would be up to my children if and when they ever get married. I hope at least one of them has a beach wedding with everyone in shorts and flip flops

I don't know why I find it significant but it seems to me I hear almost all of my gay/trans news from conservatives and conservative sources. Why is that?

You think shaking your bare titties into a camera at a White House function is appropriate? That says a lot about you.

Fuck "appropriate", nothing that has been going on in the White House this century is appropriate in my opinion.

Our nation has sunk so low, and this embarrassment is being actively propelled by the current admin.

It's not about pride and respect; it's about sex, and it has no place in our schools or other institutions, as it should only be of relevance in a the private setting of one's bedroom.

Biden LGBT Pride party guest goes TOPLESS in White House garden: Transgender model bares breasts on South Lawn after posing for snaps with president and first lady​

• Rose Montoya, a transgender model and actress, was among hundreds invited to the White House to celebrate Pride month
  • Joe and Jill Biden told the crowd: 'You are beautiful, you are heard, you belong', and the president called them 'some of the bravest and most inspiring people'
  • Montoya then bared her breasts, covered with her hands, on the South Lawn as the person filming says: 'Are we topless at the White House?!'
72016015-12188197-An_attendee_uses_a_rainbow_flag_to_stay_cool_during_a_Pride_Mont-a-131_1686631624749.jpg

72065907-12188197-image-a-119_1686631047289.jpg

72066209-12188197-image-m-118_1686630984368.jpg

FREAKS!

That would be up to my children if and when they ever get married. I hope at least one of them has a beach wedding with everyone in shorts and flip flops

Oh, so your kids would have to allow it, it wouldn't be appropriate for someone to just show up that way, they wouldn't be tolerated then?

Yet you never debate with them on anything in here, only defend them, strange way of 'differing' from them. :dunno:

It is not my fault you do not pay attention to most of my post

Oh, so your kids would have to allow it, it wouldn't be appropriate for someone to just show up that way, they wouldn't be tolerated then?

Since it would be their weddings, yes they would need to allow it. Just like I do not allow certain things to happen in my house, since you know it is my house.

By the way, did the White House "allow" this person to flash their tits? Did they even know about when it happened?

Forum List

Back