White House Hosts LGBTQ Event, Trans Model Goes Topless On White House Lawn After Pictures With President Biden

What an utter disgrace. It's shameful.

If there is one place in America that should display professionalism it's the white house. The current administration are a bunch of fucking degenerate pieces of shit that should be dancing on the end of a rope.

The current administration are a bunch of fucking degenerate pieces of shit that should be dancing on the end of a rope.

What are you waiting for? I hear this talk all the time, yet we never see any action.

How boring.

It is not my fault you do not pay attention to most of my post

Since it would be their weddings, yes they would need to allow it. Just like I do not allow certain things to happen in my house, since you know it is my house.

By the way, did the White House "allow" this person to flash their tits? Did they even know about when it happened?

Oh, I pay attention, and I'm exactly right.

Why are you grilling me with questions about it now, you're the asshole who insinuated no one should be upset about it, that it wasn't a big deal. And the WH should know what would happen when someone like that is invited to celebrate exactly that behavior. It happened on their watch, so yes they should be accountable. But you wouldn't understand that since you don't hold the left accountable for anything.

Fuck "appropriate", nothing that has been going on in the White House this century is appropriate in my opinion.

But if it was an R in the WH, you'd be right here with your fellow lefties complaining about it. Partisan hack.

You wish. I am as real and serious a poster as it gets.

I just do not have a stick up my ass like most of you.
If your daughter was terrorized by a bunch of screaming leftards you'd be pissed too.

Call it a stick if you want, it doesn't much matter what you call it because tens of thousands of parents nation wide have the exact same view.

How come Patrice Coullors isn't under federal indictment right now?

For fraud, money laundering, and conspiracy?

You know exactly why.

In this case the victims of their own stupidity.
Like who remembers the phrase ... " Stuck on Stupid ".
Uttered by hurricane Katrina clean-up man,
General Honore.Who liked wearing his beret.Turned out
the once trusted and proud General was NOT at all what he
appeared.He was a diehard version of Fidel Castro.
Talking as if the next Bolshevik leader.He believed that what
this country needs is to go after { round up } and arrest and
maybe place in some internment camp anyone complicating
The Democrats way of managing the Electorate.
I kid you not.Of course he was not alone.Those like
Harry Belefonte and Sirius XM Radio guy Joe Madison likewise
fully agreed with General Russel Honore { Joint Task Force Katrina }.

Forum List

Back