White House Mutiny!!

I disagree. They are being sold a bad set of goods that they can get rid of the Jews. That isn't going to happen.

They need to be forcefully shown that, Like Germany and Japan at the end of WWII shown.

And anyone in Hamas now needs to die or be tried for crimes against humanity.
"You can't cheat an honest man" and you can't sell a 'set of goods' to someone that isn't buying.

Germany and Japan should have been a lesson to those who wish to abandon all that civilization has taught over the centuries.

Islam in general and Palestinians in particular choose... CHOOSE, to live by a set of standards that should have died out in the Middle Ages.

Rape as a weapon of War? Not even the Germans and the Japanese believed in that. Some of their Generals may have allowed it but it wasn't anywhere near universally allowed or encouraged. Despicable.

The beheading of children in front of their Mothers who are then repeatedly raped -- Until their pelvic bones break or they bleed out because the inhuman scum of Islam cut their breasts off and used them as toys, tossing them like balls to one another.

No. I say kill every motherfucking one of them. To the last. Kill the perpetrators, kill their fathers for raising that kind of FILTH, kill their mothers for bringing them into the world, kill their brothers and sisters just in case they breed.

Kill every fucking one of them.

Then destroy their civilization. Completely, totally and absolutely.

Without mercy.

"You can't cheat an honest man" and you can't sell a 'set of goods' to someone that isn't buying.

Germany and Japan should have been a lesson to those who wish to abandon all that civilization has taught over the centuries.

Islam in general and Palestinians in particular choose... CHOOSE, to live by a set of standards that should have died out in the Middle Ages.

Rape as a weapon of War? Not even the Germans and the Japanese believed in that. Some of their Generals may have allowed it but it wasn't anywhere near universally allowed or encouraged. Despicable.

The beheading of children in front of their Mothers who are then repeatedly raped -- Until their pelvic bones break or they bleed out because the inhuman scum of Islam cut their breasts off and used them as toys, tossing them like balls to one another.

No. I say kill every motherfucking one of them. To the last. Kill the perpetrators, kill their fathers for raising that kind of FILTH, kill their mothers for bringing them into the world, kill their brothers and sisters just in case they breed.

Kill every fucking one of them.

Then destroy their civilization. Completely, totally and absolutely.

Without mercy.

The Japanese sure did, against fellow Asians. "The Rape of Nanking" ring a bell? How about all those "comfort women" pressed into service?

Reminds me of the outrage at FDR when he firebombed Tokyo and kill an untold number of civilians. No wait it doesn't.....Never mind.
He didn't kill enough because they didn't surrender after the fire bombings. It took the nukes to get the Jap's attention.

What is the number of dead Palestinians that you will accept as sufficient retribution?
How much infrastructure should be left for them to survive going foreword?

Reminds me of the outrage at FDR when he firebombed Tokyo and kill an untold number of civilians. No wait it doesn't.....Never mind.

Biden's W Bush era stance on slaughtering Muslim civilians is only going to grow more and more unpopular.

And if it takes two million dead Palestinians to achieve that?

All good?
hahaha…and just like that Loony Libs hate the phrase “Fuck Around And Find Out”.
You people will never be taken seriously by sane people.

Zero surviving HAMAS members is the number I'll accept. When the numbers of HAMAS hiding places diminishes, then the number of human shield deaths will decline as well.

Of course, all of this was needed. HAMAS needed only surrender and many Gazan Arabs would not have died.
Ok… but they’re killing far more civilians.
At what point do the Israelis become worse?

hahaha…and just like that Loony Libs hate the phrase “Fuck Around And Find Out”.
You people will never be taken seriously by sane people.
I notice you didn’t actually answer.

What if it takes killing two million Palestinians in order to kill every Hamas member …

You’re all in

If they're part of Hamas, all of them. If not, they should be getting out of the way, not forming a crowd and cheering when Hamas parades raped and dead Israeli women in the streets
It’s precisely that attitude that made such an attack even possible.
How do they get out of the way?

Depends on how many dead Palestinian civilians Hamas is willing to accept by hiding amongst them.

The American left can open their wallets to fund re-building Gaza, after Hamas surrenders.
Of course. There’s the regressively dumb response we’ve all come to expect. :uhoh3:

White House Mutiny!!​

Too funny. A bunch of anonymous people who claim they work in this or that agencies who refuse to even sign their own names send a letter to Biden demanding that he stop another country from defending itself from a heinous assault they suffered otherwise they threaten their own violence! :auiqs.jpg:

You just can't make this leftwing crap up!

It's a proper response, to an improper jew hating Hamas-dicksucking asshat.
See… this is where you’re regressively dumb.
I don’t hate the Israelis or Jews in any way. I admire them and their beautiful land.
I don’t support Hamas in any way.
I believe the attack was especially heinous and that Israel deserves their full retribution against Hamas for the killing of innocent civilians.
But I also believe that Israel has let their emotions run this and that they’ve gone way too far way too fast.
Israel has probably killed nearly 10x as many innocent civilians.
I fear that if they continue, they will start to lose support internationally before they can defeat Hamas.

All of this can be true at the same time.

Last edited:
The Japanese sure did, against fellow Asians. "The Rape of Nanking" ring a bell? How about all those "comfort women" pressed into service?
The Rape of Nanking had nothing to do with sexual assault. SMH

And, OBTW..... We nuked the Japanese. After we fire-bombed several of their Cities including their Capital, Tokyo.

After the War, more than 5,000 Japanese were tried for War Crimes with nearly 1,000 being executed and over 2,500 imprisoned for life.

The ones we know about. Thousands committed suicide and thousands more were summarily executed.

You want to be nice to these people? Why??

The Times acknowledged that Israel Defense Forces “showed The Sunday Times photographs and footage not previously seen and too graphic to publish.” The Times also wrote, “Some festival survivors have reportedly taken their own lives and others are being treated in mental institutions.”

Video of a Hamas terrorist captured by Israel showed him admitting that the Hamas terrorists who committed brutal atrocities against Israel in their attack kidnapped women in order to rape them.

The video shows the terrorist, who appears unharmed, being questioned by Israeli investigators.

“What did they want to do with them?” the questioner asked.

“To have their way with them,” the terrorist answered.

“What does that mean, ‘Have your way with them?” the questioner pressed. “Talk!”

“I don’t want to talk,” the terrorist replied.

“Talk,” the questioner 0rdered. “What did they want to do with them?”

“Dirty them. To rape them,” the terrorist admitted.

Why do you want to spare these scum? Tell me. Seriously, why? Enquiring minds want to know why you want to allow FILTH like this to continue to breathe precious oxygen?

WHY???

Explain WHY they should be allowed to live?

And no, there are no innocent people in Gaza. They are ALL guilty. Every last one of them. Did you not see video of the 'civilians' crossing the wire and indulging themselves in the looting, raping, pillage and plundering?

You're pathetic

Too funny. A bunch of anonymous people who claim they work in this or that agencies who refuse to even sign their own names send a letter to Biden demanding that he stop another country from defending itself from a heinous assault they suffered otherwise they threaten their own violence! :auiqs.jpg:

Defense is fine. Against militants. Not civilians.

Love the haughty laughter of the fool.

They did sign it. It's right in the article, genius. Right where it sez, "We the under-signed..."

Become literate then return

Whose a civilian in Gaza? What do they look like? Can you show me which women and children have not been trained since birth to hate Jews and vow to kill them? IDF gave Palestinians weeks warning to get out, and right now are even holding back Hamas while helping them flee southern Gaza.

I've never seen anyone work harder than the Israelis at protecting innocents, especially considering the attrocities done to them.

This is not a Video game, not a rhetorical discussion. These things happened, in real time, to real people. To real mothers and fathers and children and beautiful young women with their whole lives in front of them. Snuffed out cruelly, using torture and terror. And you can pick out the militants from the 'civilians'. As usual, you think with your pussy, not with what passes for a brain.

And to think good men have died to protect you from the scum you defend. You can not imagine what those animals would do to you if they could. And a good man would probably die to save you if he could.

despicable

eat shit scumbag

That fat fuck will be in prison soon. I think Biden's only chance of beating the eventual GOP nominee is Robert Kennedy siphoning off enough GOP loon votes.

RICO charges.

Aaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaba!
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaannaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back