White House nightlife under investigation

Pretty sad huh?

they just wont let him have the same respect every other president got.

I dont remember ONE person talking about what Bush served as if he was doing something wrong.

Its really sad just how petty they will get in just a coulpe of weeks.

Inspired by Divecon's well phrased rant directed to this, I must chime in. The left was on Bush before he was inaugurated. Clinton did all he could to cause confusion and chaos in the WH before leaving. Bush was only gracious and helpful to President Obama, his family, and the staff.

Because it was 'Bush' no book, movie, youtubes, could be too graphic, violent, degrading. With each one, the left cheered.

As the war in Iraq mired down, the right was where most criticism was coming, that led to widespread criticism in 2002 and 2004. The left just said 'you deserve what you get.'

Still the response to Obama's 2 months, not few weeks, in office, has been restrained. The attacks are on actions and statements, not personal. Oh there are a few that think it's clever to photoshop, but look back not so long ago, not even close.

Once again, spinmeister, you demonstrate that the truthdoesn'tmatter.

its imported from Japan
sure because you know they have a booming beef industry in Japan!!

They actually do. It's called kobe beef. The cattle are raised in harnesses so they don't even walk -- it toughens the muscle/meat -- and are fed some secret Japanese diet that keeps the meat lean.

I haven't touched it since I heard that.
NOOOOOOOO

it makes the beef more marbled with fat
they feed it and feed it
and give it a special beer and are constantly massaging it
the beef is super marbled with fat

They actually do. It's called kobe beef. The cattle are raised in harnesses so they don't even walk -- it toughens the muscle/meat -- and are fed some secret Japanese diet that keeps the meat lean.

NOOOOOOOO

it makes the beef more marbled with fat
they feed it and feed it
and give it a special beer and are constantly massaging it
the beef is super marbled with fat

Whatever it is they do. Not like I've even thought about the stuff since I was stationed there. I don't even remember who told me that.

its imported from Japan

it has to do with the way they marble the meat I guess. Divecon was right and I was wrong.
Still it was one night, the person who started this thread made it sound like it was every night and there were many members of congress in attendance.
I am also sure he is not the first President to serve kobe beef or any other expensive food from another country.

And, "All your profit are belong to us."

I'd get rid of that fucking limo too, and get one of those new Dodge Challengers that looks like a '72 and drive my own damned car. The secret service could just buckle the fuck up.:badgrin:

Great now you want to make the SS people have their asses on the line so you can refuse to give Obama the same protections every ohter president had?

how fair of you.

It's obvious that you haven't driven one of the new Challengers or you'd realize that the only problem the SS would have with it is to fight about who gets to ride shotgun.

I'd get rid of that fucking limo too, and get one of those new Dodge Challengers that looks like a '72 and drive my own damned car. The secret service could just buckle the fuck up.:badgrin:

Great now you want to make the SS people have their asses on the line so you can refuse to give Obama the same protections every ohter president had?

how fair of you.

It's obvious that you haven't driven one of the new Challengers or you'd realize that the only problem the SS would have with it is to fight about who gets to ride shotgun.

I haven't driven one but I heard one the other day! Very nice!

how fair of you.

truthnevermatters clearly missed that Gunny was saying that in a "if he were POTUS" kinda way

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Well I guess he will stop the entertaining when he realises the Republicans hes trying to butter up are just not going to do whats right and help clean up the mess they made.

Democrats took control of both houses of Congress in 2006. There was nothing Bush could have done to raise his approval among Democrats, but when he started acting more like a Democrat is when his approval ratings tanked among Republicans too. The economy started going south about six months later. This was a separate event from the collapse of banks due to the practice of making bad loans -that practice coming home to roost could not have occurred at a worse time. THAT insured there would be no quick recovery from what was supposed to be a mild cyclical recession and economic correction because it froze credit at a time it was most needed.

Let's not be silly enough to pretend a Republican Congress created this mess when in reality the financial crisis among lending institutes is something both Democrats and Republicans have contributed to going back to Clinton.

To hear Franks say he wants to see people punished for the role they may have played is typical of this arrogant, hypocritical bastard. He fought in FAVOR of encouraging lending institutions to make these bad loans, he PUSHED them to do so, he played a major role in trying the hands of the regulators to prevent the practice -and he vigorously defended the practice of making home loans to people who couldn't afford it. He publicly said Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were financially sound just WEEKS before they hit crisis stage. He deserves to be investigated for his own role in all this. His holier-than-thou bullshit and pretending that even when Democrats control Congress, everything is still the fault of Republicans at all times - is just that. Bullshit.

Go easy on Barney...he cares deeply about the youth...

barney-frank_grabbing_ass.jpg

Forum List

Back