White House says there should be no age limit on child genital mutilation

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

First the left said this was not happening….now they insist no limits.

Wow.
That's great news! Then everyone in the White House shouldn't mind being held down and have that useless worm snipped off and turn them into a teenage girl.

That was less than a year for the lies of the left to be exposed. THEY SAID THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING.

Before Obama if someone told me the dems would be as fuckin' retarded as they are now I would have said no way.....I'd put nothing past them now. There will be a reckoning and hopefully a cleansing of the dem degenerates.

That was less than a year for the lies of the left to be exposed. THEY SAID THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING.
only in the most desperate straits when the kid is desperate suicidal et cetera. And more than the parents get involved you can be sure. there is no epidemic. This is just baloney. try science and reality.

Before Obama if someone told me the dems would be as fuckin' retarded as they are now I would have said no way.....I'd put nothing past them now. There will be a reckoning and hopefully a cleansing of the dem degenerates.
unfortunately, what you think is happening is just garbage propaganda,.. keep supporting the scumbag liars who are ruining your life, **** ****. or have another tax cut for the rich and screwjob for you and yours...

yes yes, kill the pervert kids, I think there's one in the state near you....

This should remove any doubt whatsoever as to who is really the "President"

Jussie Smollett And Michelle Obama - SelebrityToday

The residents in Chicago are no crying over the Obama Museum as it is gentrifying and affecting their inner city public resource money magnet. This is so tiresome. No improvements there and Oma is a known figure for a couple of decades and more. They will keep voting for this though.

Americans be like... hey democrat pedophile party, quit sexualizing and mutilating children.

Democrats be like... mind your own business, the kids mom said we could.

More proof, MTG is RIGHT!!!

Forum List

Back