White House set to release FISA documents next week.

White House set to release FISA documents next week. Laura Ingrahm stated on her show earlier tonight that they can be expected by mid next week.

The White House is in consultation with the DOJ to make sure the release will not compromise the ongoing criminal investigations into FISA abuse and perjury by FBI, CIA, and other Obama administration staff.

Sean Hannity has been asking for the release of these documents for 2 years and now here they come. The 302's, FISA applications, and many other relevant documents are on the agenda to release.

Nadler, Schiff, Pelosie among other democrats are screaming bloody murder and demanding the documents not be released.

I wonder why they do not want these released? Actually that is an easy question to answer. They do not want them released as they kill the narrative they want to push until the elections and this would end them in short order along with placing many democrats in legal jeopardy. This next week is going to be fun to watch..
LOL...
It was released like a year ago.
It didn't reflect the administration's narrative then and it won't now.

Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department
They were heavily redacted. I think I heard that these will be UNredacted, so we don't have to fill in the blanks.
I will be surprised if this actually turns into something, but you never know--Watergate was real, too.

How long have we heard this threat..
Too much talk and no action...
Surprise everyone and just release them with no warning

White House set to release FISA documents next week. Laura Ingrahm stated on her show earlier tonight that they can be expected by mid next week.

The White House is in consultation with the DOJ to make sure the release will not compromise the ongoing criminal investigations into FISA abuse and perjury by FBI, CIA, and other Obama administration staff.

Sean Hannity has been asking for the release of these documents for 2 years and now here they come. The 302's, FISA applications, and many other relevant documents are on the agenda to release.

Nadler, Schiff, Pelosie among other democrats are screaming bloody murder and demanding the documents not be released.

I wonder why they do not want these released? Actually that is an easy question to answer. They do not want them released as they kill the narrative they want to push until the elections and this would end them in short order along with placing many democrats in legal jeopardy. This next week is going to be fun to watch..
LOL...
It was released like a year ago.
It didn't reflect the administration's narrative then and it won't now.

Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department
They were heavily redacted. I think I heard that these will be UNredacted, so we don't have to fill in the blanks.
I will be surprised if this actually turns into something, but you never know--Watergate was real, too.

Where does the OP claim they will be unredacted?

The administration's narrative was not supported the last time either.

Forum List

Back