White House To Spin Failure Of Health Care Bill As A Success

Are Trump and his "poorly educated" base tired of winning yet?

Healthcare cost soar under Repubtard Presidents. Clinton & Obama saved this country from disaster & Republicans know it! They only talk tough on Obamacare for show to fool stupid voters. They never intend to actually end it.
1x-1-15.png

While idiots and assholes continue to try to claim obamacare (or at least something obama did) as a success. All the haters accomplish is to more obviously own their own failure in a last ditch attempt to ruin the economy..

How can the "great negotiator" spin failure as success

19 states currently have one or less insurers. As of March next year 12 states will loose all of their insurers. Tell me how letting the democrat owned ACA implode under its own weight in an election year is bad for Republicans? Over 9 million people will loose their insurance coverage in march of next year. Who do you think those people will blame?

Where the fuck do you get your information from? Either you make shit up or reading breitbart. which is it?

While idiots and assholes continue to try to claim obamacare (or at least something obama did) as a success. All the haters accomplish is to more obviously own their own failure in a last ditch attempt to ruin the economy..

You are to stupid & got spun like a top.

How can the "great negotiator" spin failure as success

19 states currently have one or less insurers. As of March next year 12 states will loose all of their insurers. Tell me how letting the democrat owned ACA implode under its own weight in an election year is bad for Republicans? Over 9 million people will loose their insurance coverage in march of next year. Who do you think those people will blame?

Where the fuck do you get your information from? Either you make shit up or reading breitbart. which is it?

LOL.. This comes from the National Insurance Institute and the Wyoming Insurance Commisoner. I see you have an aversion to facts like every other lib snowflake..

English isn't your first language, is it?

Spinning ain't winning dumb-ass!

I can say the same to you
About the election
(you KNOW it's true).

English isn't your first language, is it?

Spinning ain't winning dumb-ass!

I can say the same to you
About the election
(you KNOW it's true).

What President created the Most Jobs in History?

Forum List

Back