White House To Spin Failure Of Health Care Bill As A Success

Obamacare needs to be flushed for NO OTHER reason than to remove all of benefit for those who are strapping on feedbags and chowing down at the trough of Washington corruption.

Obamacare is a MASSIVE slush fund for MANY shithead bureaucrats and also medical supply companies and the like.

It's a giant piece of shit. We all know it.

The LYING Dems have even moved away from trying to defend it beyond just screaming that people will love their healthcare if it's repealed....well....lots of people lost their healthcare when Obamacare was passed so we can see what's in it.

My only conclusion is that ANY pub not voting for the repeal is part of the corruption of Obamacare and should NOT be re-elected. They are part fo the Washington gravy train.

Corrupt Pubs make me even MORE disgusted than corrupt Dems. We know Dems are pieces of shit...it's a shame to see how many Pubs are also pieces of shit.

535 people making decisions for 330 million people. It's important those 535 people are not shitheads.

Republicans blew it , they get replaced by dems in the mid terms ... Trump blew it worse than Republicans, he gets beat by a dem in 2020 ... dems come in restructure ACA, fix major issues, leaving the Republicans screwed forever.

write that down ..

The 'Freedom Caucus', what's left of the celebrated Tea Party movement has called for the elimination of the Ten Essential Healthcare benefits. These include doctor's visits, prescription drugs, maternity and new born care, pediatric care, physical therapy and drug & mental health care.

How on earth can they go back to whatever Podunk districts they were elected from and campaign on that?

The civil war the GOP has endured since 2009 has finally caught up to them. The tail is wagging the dog. And the Master Deal Maker has thrown in the towel. Who knew healthcare could be so hard?

Obamacare needs to be flushed for NO OTHER reason than to remove all of those who are strapping on feedbags and chowing down at the trough of Washington corruption.

Obamacare is a MASSIVE slush fund for MANY shithead bureaucrats and also medical supply companies and the like.

It's a giant piece of shit. We all know it.

The LYING Dems have even moved away from trying to defend it beyond just screaming that people will love their healthcare if it's repealed....well....lots of people lost their healthcare when Obamacare was passed so we can see what's in it.

My only conclusion is that ANY pub not voting for the repeal is part of the corruption of Obamacare and should NOT be re-elected. They are part fo the Washington gravy train.

Corrupt Pubs make me even MORE disgusted than corrupt Dems. We know Dems are pieces of shit...it's a shame to see how many Pubs are also pieces of shit.

535 people making decisions for 330 million people. It's important those 535 people are not shitheads.
So sad to see your hero fuck up once again

Let commiecare collapse with zero fixes to its "glitches".......

The clueless folks that voted for it DESERVE to suffer.......

Let commiecare collapse with zero fixes to its "glitches".......

The clueless folks that voted for it DESERVE to suffer.......
Isn't is amazing that everyone of hand jobs ID's says the exact same thing. I guess there is no longer a pretense of this board belonging to a whole lot of different individuals

Maybe a healthcare "navigator" with an IQ of 60 can guide me to the best mandatory plan available on the exchange....... lmfao

How can the "great negotiator" spin failure as success

19 states currently have one or less insurers. As of March next year 12 states will loose all of their insurers. Tell me how letting the democrat owned ACA implode under its own weight in an election year is bad for Republicans? Over 9 million people will loose their insurance coverage in march of next year. Who do you think those people will blame?

Cant it all just be universally free Mommy ?????

Its really , really cruel that others wont pay their "fair share" for me !!!! Lol

Cant it all just be universally free Mommy ?????

Its really , really cruel that others wont pay their "fair share" for me !!!! Lol

This is basically the end goal of Trumpcare:

280be021a4e590389324e506517f26f3c4d7229c801daeb4fa72132d30ebd63e_1.jpg

The hilarious folly of Lakhota........

If Obamacare collapses it will be the Republicans fault for not fixing it!

You can't make this shit up

In Donald Trump's mind, losing is not an option. Whatever happens, when it goes well it is because he is clever and when it goes badly it is someone else's fault. The man is mental.

Trump is now claiming it wasn't his idea to lead with healthcare as the first major initiative.

By the time Trump gets done finger pointing and blame shifting he may end up with fewer friends among the GOP than among the Democrats.

Forum List

Back