White leftists invent a new slur for Hispanics

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Not satisfied with the unpronounceable "Latinx", or Jill Biden's white trash "breakfast tacos" slur, white leftists have created a new "gender neutral" slur for Hispanics (whose language is based on gendered nouns, verbs, and pronouns).

The left's hostility towards Latinos is incredible.

Not satisfied with the unpronounceable "Latinx", or Jill Biden's white trash "breakfast tacos" slur, white leftists have created a new "gender neutral" slur for Hispanics (whose language is based on gendered nouns, verbs, and pronouns).

This should be easy. There are only 2 genders, so need to accept this fact, so we can stop this type of nonsense.

You worry about this kind of stuff more than the leftists I know. Like “woke”, it’s something that may have been a thing at one time, but has become totally different and unrecognizable when taken up by the right.

You worry about this kind of stuff more than the leftists I know. Like “woke”, it’s something that may have been a thing at one time, but has become totally different and unrecognizable when taken up by the right.

Any comment on the topic? You strike me as someone who used the term "Latinx" a lot. How do you feel now that's it's considered racist?

As a lefty I’ve never used latinx nor seen it used. It doesn’t even pass spellcheck. Why don’t you worry about important stuff like why the former president stole documents.

As a lefty I’ve never used latinx nor seen it used. It doesn’t even pass spellcheck. Why don’t you worry about important stuff like why the former president stole documents.

Or why don't you worry about your dude...say inflation, showering with his daughter, wrecking the economy...on and on

You voted for a guy who's been credibly accused of incestuous pedophilia by his own daughter, and who just admitted having a relationship with a 12 year old girl when he was 30. You don't think that's important?

Probably because we on the right only say people are guilty of something when it's actually proven. Communists think they can judge before a case is even heard. It's the 1984 way of doing things.

why dont you commie ? the right isnt shoving the woke agenda on everybody like the left is ... or is the left now going to claim that the right pushed the woke insanity the way they tried change recent history claiming the right wants to defund the police ?

Forum List

Back